Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hobby Headquarters Drums,PA. Northeast

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 12:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It's tough to beat hhq in the fun atmosphere/great racing dept. I didn't hear a negative remark about anything yesterday. Even at 90 deg with the sun out in force the surface wasn't that bad. Under the lights you couldn't ask for a better surface. We will continue to donate great food and use that money for the drivers stand expansion and more lighting. Let's all support LCRC on July 10th for Kevin's next race. We will be having Lexington bbq again on that day.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Thanks for another great day of racing. Myself and sons had a great time and the food was awesome. So, my wife has never cooked pork like that Rob and I need instructions as far as purchasing and cooking. It tasted awesome. Thanks again to Terri for the headache relief and Allen for hosting a facility where we can all come together for a good time. Hope to see everyone at your next scheduled race. Probably will have the young guy back to running a truggy by then. Nothing better than getting home at 1:00 in the morning and still hearing nitro engines in your head.

Last edited by jmackani; 06-20-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Damn-more BBQ! Looks like im a swine eater for a bit The fireworks were good yesterday too-I think somebody shot a bottle rocket onto the track at the start of the buggy A. It was awesome
Old 06-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rallyebmx
-I think somebody shot a bottle rocket onto the track at the start of the buggy A. It was awesome
That wouldn't happen to have been the same guy that was LCRC with the bag of fireworks?
Old 06-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by robwike
That wouldn't happen to have been the same guy that was LCRC with the bag of fireworks?
LOL-no I was driving. If i had lit those off it would have been a little hectic
Old 06-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jmackani
Thanks for another great day of racing. Myself and sons had a great time and the food was awesome. So, my wife has never cooked pork like that Rob and I need instructions as far as purchasing and cooking. It tasted awesome. Thanks again to Terri for the headache relief and Allen for hosting a facility where we can all come together for a good time. Hope to see everyone at your next scheduled race. Probably will have the young guy back to running a truggy by then. Nothing better than getting home at 1:00 in the morning and still hearing nitro engines in your head.
I'm glad you guys liked the pork. Wasn't sure if many people up here would enjoy southern cooking. Now i'm needing to make some pinto beans with smoked ham hocks. I'll do shoulders for LCRC the next race and after that for drums we need to do bbq chicken and corn cooked over a smokey fire. Not sure why we haven't been doing this all along. I'll be glad to share the pork recipe with y'all. It's a must to have a smoker or better yet a weber kettle grill. Bringing food is a great way to support and be a part of a track. After driving 2-3 hrs one way to race my first 2 seasons it's quite nice to see a track that's 20 min away starting to establish itself as a top notch facility that's here to stay. Now everybody knows to bring the swimsuits for the family since Allen & Terri have invited us all to use their pool. I can see this getting ugly around 2am!
Old 06-20-2010, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Its refreshing to be raving about the food after a day of racing! So to cover a serious racing issue that will affect us at LCRC....... will there be that crazy cole slaw for the bbq sandwiches? I dont even like cole slaw. I havent eaten it since I was a kid and learned that i didnt like it. It was just too necessary on that sandwich though
Old 06-20-2010, 05:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hambone
I'm glad you guys liked the pork. Wasn't sure if many people up here would enjoy southern cooking. Now i'm needing to make some pinto beans with smoked ham hocks. I'll do shoulders for LCRC the next race and after that for drums we need to do bbq chicken and corn cooked over a smokey fire. Not sure why we haven't been doing this all along. I'll be glad to share the pork recipe with y'all. It's a must to have a smoker or better yet a weber kettle grill. Bringing food is a great way to support and be a part of a track. After driving 2-3 hrs one way to race my first 2 seasons it's quite nice to see a track that's 20 min away starting to establish itself as a top notch facility that's here to stay. Now everybody knows to bring the swimsuits for the family since Allen & Terri have invited us all to use their pool. I can see this getting ugly around 2am!
Now I have a reason to buy a smoker or the kettle weber. And yes Rob said swimsuits and not birthday suits.
Old 06-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jmackani
Now I have a reason to buy a smoker or the kettle weber. And yes Rob said swimsuits and not birthday suits.
Get the weber. Birthday suits are good!
Old 06-21-2010, 06:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Had a great time on Saturday. See everyone at the next race!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Saturday was prob. one of the most fun days I ever had in my r/c racing days. Everything was awesome, well worth the drive!!

I will be at lcrc for the food for sure on the 10th, hopefully by then they will have a ramp or something worked out.....if not I'll show up to support and eat!!!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:09 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine
Saturday was prob. one of the most fun days I ever had in my r/c racing days. Everything was awesome, well worth the drive!!

I will be at lcrc for the food for sure on the 10th, hopefully by then they will have a ramp or something worked out.....if not I'll show up to support and eat!!!
We will drag your carcass up the steps if necessary!
Old 06-22-2010, 05:27 AM
Tech Adept

Default Race Results

Hobby Headquarters Drums,PA. Northeast-1race.png

Hobby Headquarters Drums,PA. Northeast-race2.jpg

Hobby Headquarters Drums,PA. Northeast-race3.png
Old 06-22-2010, 05:29 AM
Tech Adept

Default Race Results

trying to post results but files are to large, I will figure this out

Last edited by nttrackpa; 06-22-2010 at 05:38 AM. Reason: File not attached properly
Old 06-22-2010, 08:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

congrats were over 1,000 posts on this thread ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.