Really dude... You can't be that dense.
Sure he can, this is RCtech after all.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cinnabun
Mnickelson left dan a negative because of "refund with out a reason"

Really dude... You can't be that naive.
I don't see Mnickelson posting in here? Are you sure he is aware of the situation? Did Dan communicate what is going on to him?

I'm not judging. Just asking.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Odin544
I don't see Mnickelson posting in here? Are you sure he is aware of the situation? Did Dan communicate what is going on to him?

I'm not judging. Just asking.
I sent him a pm with a link.. I know if I'm having an issue with a transaction, I hit up the search button of the feedback section before I leave feedback. He obviously took no time to investigate the issue, by the time the thread updated Dan had already received the negative from mnickolson.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

I sent him a pm with a link.. I know if I'm having an issue with a transaction, I hit up the search button of the feedback section before I leave feedback. He obviously took no time to investigate the issue, by the time the thread updated Dan had already received the negative from mnickolson.
Yeah, yeah, we get it. He's your buddy. He can do no wrong. Meanwhile a guy he made a deal with isn't cool with his complete lack of communication and then canceling of the deal (by refunding without any explanation). It's ridiculous to suggest a buyer have to search around the site to try and find out why the seller backed out of a deal after funds had been transferred. I don't think I'd neg a seller for that, but apparently this guy would. Either way like is always said here, a little communication goes a long way.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

luckily some people got there money back. but yup. no refund for me. looks like im still in a waiting game for doing the right thing.

I just thought this. weird how you were having an issue with post office and was just waiting for it to boilover yet you were still posting stuff forsale.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Cinnadun thanks for this link. I did not see of know of this thread but I did check his other feed back before I left the negative feed back and did so because he did not bother to even message me. If he had done so I would have not left any feed back an all would have been ok. I will try and change the feed back but Dan please in the future just take the time to send a explanation.

Edit:
You could even send a explanation in the paypal note.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC*PHREAK
Yeah, yeah, we get it. He's your buddy. He can do no wrong. Meanwhile a guy he made a deal with isn't cool with his complete lack of communication and then canceling of the deal (by refunding without any explanation). It's ridiculous to suggest a buyer have to search around the site to try and find out why the seller backed out of a deal after funds had been transferred. I don't think I'd neg a seller for that, but apparently this guy would. Either way like is always said here, a little communication goes a long way.
He's not my buddy like that. I know OF him bc he works at my lhs, and I'm close to most people that work there, of course he's going to be in conversation.. However I don't stop in to chat with him specifically.

Dan is hardly my buddy, even if it was another member of the forum my views would have been different. If you care that much I'd be more than happy to elaborate more as to why I stood up for Dan.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

He's not my buddy like that. I know OF him bc he works at my lhs, and I'm close to most people that work there, of course he's going to be in conversation..
WOW
Old 04-02-2014, 05:03 AM
Tech Rookie

Daniel, I will cancel my claim and that should give you the ability to refund my money.

Cinnabun - This really has nothing to do with you and is none of your business so why don't just jump off this thread and leave your opinions/comments to yourself.

Thanks
Old 04-02-2014, 05:46 AM
Tech Regular

One of the buyers just released the hold and I was able to refund him right away. I'm not suggesting that the rest of you with complaints drop them - I will still call Paypal in the next couple of hours to see what I can do to simply refund the individuals with claims.
Attached Thumbnails Anybody know DanielHerbert77 ?-capture5.jpg  
Old 04-02-2014, 05:49 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by turbofreak403
luckily some people got there money back. but yup. no refund for me. looks like im still in a waiting game for doing the right thing.

I just thought this. weird how you were having an issue with post office and was just waiting for it to boilover yet you were still posting stuff forsale.
I didn't post anything for sale or sell anything after it was brought to my attention that none of the tracking numbers showed movement.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:53 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mnickolson
Cinnadun thanks for this link. I did not see of know of this thread but I did check his other feed back before I left the negative feed back and did so because he did not bother to even message me. If he had done so I would have not left any feed back an all would have been ok. I will try and change the feed back but Dan please in the future just take the time to send a explanation.

Edit:
You could even send a explanation in the paypal note.
Again, I apologize, I was just hoping that everything would resolve itself (slow USPS scanning?) while I had a whirlwind of other personal strife going on. No excuse though, I know.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Dan you need to talk with you're local postmaster about this. Don't think he won't get to the bottom of it. I've had an issue before and it got his personal attention, involved some fraud from a neighbor. Don't talk with anyone there but him. If no joy, call the regional supervisor, in the phone book.

Eta and a big kudos for doing the right thing. I know having to front up the refunds is a b*tch, but hats off to you.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 170 (100%+)

If you cancel a paypal claim you cannot re-open it to my knowledge. Never a good idea when dealing with someone who doesn't communicate and has issues with shipping.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:55 AM
Tech Regular

He's not my buddy like that. I know OF him bc he works at my lhs, and I'm close to most people that work there, of course he's going to be in conversation.. However I don't stop in to chat with him specifically.

Dan is hardly my buddy, even if it was another member of the forum my views would have been different. If you care that much I'd be more than happy to elaborate more as to why I stood up for Dan.
Oddly enough - I don't even know who "Cinnabun" is

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.