Twister foam tires

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Twister foam tires

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks Kevin for putting up with me...err I mean the support at the 2008 US Open Sedan Champs! The tires were consistent, durable and provided great traction.

Great job on the entire event.

C-ya soon 'pops'.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I'll be using twister tyres from now on.
I used them on the weekend for the first time and had great results!
We have ATS over here but i like the twister box better, and the price is better too!
Old 04-15-2008, 06:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

The reviews are in and Twister has thumbs up from everybody!

On-Road and off-road, Twister hit the mark.

Excellent product backed by the best customer service in the business.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:30 AM
Tech Adept

Havent used them yet, but I just got my first shipment of 50 pairs from http://www.twister-tires.com/ (or Storm-discount, which is really behind this website). Great prices, good service, can really recommend the shop to anyone in Europe. Also the tires are round and black just like I ordered, so everything seems fine
Old 04-15-2008, 07:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I have not ran these tires in a while. When I did run them (2005) they were slightly narrower (about 1mm) than other tires. Someone might be able to confirm if they have been changed.
Old 04-15-2008, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

This weekend we ran the 2008 US open sedan champs and it was great. I must say thank you to Twister Tires USA for the great support and product. My car awesome the entire weekend. I had very little tire wear and great traction. I used from 37's to 42's and always had a good car. Those of you that have not tried these tires need to check out their website. Great product at great prices. There were a lot of people running the tires and everyone had nice things to say. Twister Tires USA ended up with at least 4 cars in the final for the factory class. Not sure about the others classes.

http://www.twistertiresusa.com

Regards,

DJ Apolaro
Old 04-15-2008, 10:38 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I've been running Twister Tires for about 6 months now and they are the only tire I now run. I had them for my Kyosho RRR EVO and have now switched over to the Team Magic G4RS and the tires are great. We have a very technical tight track her in San Antonio, Texas and the tires wear very little and don't seem to chunk as do other brands. Just my opinion. If any questions you can contact mt buddy Brian ([email protected]).

G4RS
Old 04-28-2008, 09:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default twister tires

This weekend was suppose to be the first RC PRO SERIES RACE of the season but had to be canceled. I got to the track on Friday to get some testing done with the twister tires. The track was covered with pollen so I used 35 fronts and 37 rears. The car was simply awesome. The feed back that I received from the twisters were positive and consistent from 60mm to 55 mm. Although the race was called all the racers were still eager to run so we still ran the race just without trophies. I started off by using 42/45 because the track had just been sprayed and the grip was high!! I was able to post a time 4 seconds off of the TQ pace even with a very slow motor. The car was working so well in the infield that I made up the horsepower difference with corner speed!! Thank you Twister!! So in the second qualifier I tried to tune the motor for more power but stripped a gear on what was going to be my TQ run about 3 minutes in. In that qualifier I ran 35/37 and all I could say was wow. My car was insane in the infield If only I had more power!! So at the end of the day!! I tuned the motor and it was ballistic. I was ready for the main but the weather was not on our side the following day So the top 3 spots where dominated by Twister Tires in the following order!!

Jamie Corrado
Guy Hood
Melvin Aulston

I would like to thank Kevin @ Twister for all of the support and DJ Apolaro for the tech help. Also thanks to my teammates Guy Hood and Jamie Corrado!!
Old 04-28-2008, 09:54 AM
Tech Elite

Thank you Twister (and Kevin)!

As Melvin said, the tires really worked well. This was the first time I ran them at our track (301 Raceway) where the grip was high and they performed flawlessly without a hint of traction rolling on soft shores. The rims didn't warp and chunking was never a problem. I ran them from diameters 62.5/60.5 down to 54/55 without any handling issues.

Great tires at a great price!

Congrats to Jamie on the TQ at our first race of the season and Melvin for his podium spot.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I ordered some to try for the first time ever and I am very pleased with the performance of these tires. Held up well, good grip and little wear. Cant ask for anything better. I will probably order more..........
Old 04-28-2008, 09:58 AM
Tech Elite

Congrats guys for the good run this weekend. People are starting see how good the Twister Tires are. I know that I have enjoyed the performance and now others are also. Twister Tires USA takes 1,2,3 at 301 rc raceway. Not bad for the start of your season. Good luck in the up and coming events.

DJ Apolaro
Old 04-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Just wanted to say that the Twister Tires both Touring and the Game Rally IGT Tires are great both wear fine no chunking on the touring but as far as the IGT tires they last almost three times as long as the V-slicks!
Thank you Twister for the Value.
Also thanks again Kevin and Crew for the fine job at the U.S.OPEN!

Twister keep up the work with the Tires!

later
Jeff Epperson

Blowin Smoke BBQ
Old 04-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Will the Twister tires fit the Mugen MTX-3?

Thank you,
Old 04-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Racer Z
This weekend was suppose to be the first RC PRO SERIES RACE of the season but had to be canceled. I got to the track on Friday to get some testing done with the twister tires. The track was covered with pollen so I used 35 fronts and 37 rears. The car was simply awesome. The feed back that I received from the twisters were positive and consistent from 60mm to 55 mm. Although the race was called all the racers were still eager to run so we still ran the race just without trophies. I started off by using 42/45 because the track had just been sprayed and the grip was high!! I was able to post a time 4 seconds off of the TQ pace even with a very slow motor. The car was working so well in the infield that I made up the horsepower difference with corner speed!! Thank you Twister!! So in the second qualifier I tried to tune the motor for more power but stripped a gear on what was going to be my TQ run about 3 minutes in. In that qualifier I ran 35/37 and all I could say was wow. My car was insane in the infield If only I had more power!! So at the end of the day!! I tuned the motor and it was ballistic. I was ready for the main but the weather was not on our side the following day So the top 3 spots where dominated by Twister Tires in the following order!!

Jamie Corrado
Guy Hood
Melvin Aulston

I would like to thank Kevin @ Twister for all of the support and DJ Apolaro for the tech help. Also thanks to my teammates Guy Hood and Jamie Corrado!!
Melvin,
Good runs all weekend. Keep up the hard work; it is paying off.

Originally Posted by teamgp
Thank you Twister (and Kevin)!

As Melvin said, the tires really worked well. This was the first time I ran them at our track (301 Raceway) where the grip was high and they performed flawlessly without a hint of traction rolling on soft shores. The rims didn't warp and chunking was never a problem. I ran them from diameters 62.5/60.5 down to 54/55 without any handling issues.

Great tires at a great price!

Congrats to Jamie on the TQ at our first race of the season and Melvin for his podium spot.
Guy,
You are the man! Period.
I know my baby has a good new home.

Originally Posted by dj apolaro
Congrats guys for the good run this weekend. People are starting see how good the Twister Tires are. I know that I have enjoyed the performance and now others are also. Twister Tires USA takes 1,2,3 at 301 rc raceway. Not bad for the start of your season. Good luck in the up and coming events.

DJ Apolaro
DJ,
We had a really good time and the finishing order was the bonus. Wish you were there, always a blast hanging and racing with you.

Originally Posted by G87z
Will the Twister tires fit the Mugen MTX-3?

Thank you,
Yes, they will fit.

I would like to thank Kevin Hutchinson, the main man behind Twister Tires USA for the continued support and an outragious product. Thank you!
Old 04-28-2008, 05:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Thanks Kevin for the great product!

I racked up a 2nd in the A-main for the season opener in Hamilton, Canada. On a track with about 75% of the traction it normally has from mid season on, I beat my best qualifier and bested my A-main laps on Twister Tires. After a season on Jacos last year, I am now sticking with Twister Tires

I'll be hitting FL for good in a few weeks.... where's the next race down there??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.