Community
Wiki Posts
Search

fully modified jato

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 10:01 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

No, i do understand what you did to the motor, i dont know how to do it as far as correct specs but i do understand it.

as far as it doing anything i am not going to argue, everyone who has it thinks it does but its doing more harm then good.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:05 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by losi_racer
No, i do understand what you did to the motor, i dont know how to do it as far as correct specs but i do understand it.

as far as it doing anything i am not going to argue, everyone who has it thinks it does but its doing more harm then good.
the everyone you refur to are the people i am talking about! THEY BLEW THEIR MOTORS CAUSE THEY DID NOT PORT THEM! (or at least port the way i did)I HAVE BEEN THREW 2 GALLONS OF GAS WITH NO ENGINE FAILURE.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:31 AM
noR
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Wow. That's Epic.
Congratulations.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Now look he's a expert engine modder Only thing you are expert at is BS
Old 08-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Edumakated
Put the crack pipe down... even Traxxas specs the Jato slower than the Rustler. Considering most Jato owners can't tune their engines, the 65 mph claim for the Jato is probably a stretch too. No tuning required with the VXL. Just drop a 3s lipo in it and a 30+ tooth pinion and any 13 year old can break 70.

We need some videos of this thing with radar. There are videos all over youtube of VXLs breaking 70+ with radar evidence. Considering he claimed 96 mph in the other thread, I highly doubt we will ever see any solid evidence.

The car looks nice, but I would be surprised if the thing broke 60mph....
.... With the same powertrain, I said...
Heck, my Mamba 5700 on 2S, with the single speed conversion is faster than my 2.5 was with the two speed in it!

You're damned rights a VXL will out power, and out run a 2.5, and even a 3.3 with ease.

But with the Jato converted to electric... Not so much.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:56 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by pdmustgt
Now look he's a expert engine modder Only thing you are expert at is BS
WOW, i came on this forum thinking i can talk with people that know rc and are not acting like 5th graders, you know, curzin, and child jealousy, if someone has something better than you, ALL YOU CAN DO IS bash it cause you dont have it, wait this is 5th grade, i better call the teaher so you all can sit in the corner while she calls your mama. i think i will stick to my 13 other rc forums that are more mature and respect my rc cars as much as i do to them and theirs. If you children would listen more instead of bashing, you might learn somthing. this just goes to show me that most of the other treads on rc tech.nitro off road, have to be writen from copies of a author of a rc magizine or from a smart rc person or someone!! cause there is no way in hell all you dum, brain soup, idiots, know anything about rc. you all should stop playing with toy cars and race a real car. F*@#% YAS ALL!!!!!!!!!!! now dont be jealous now. goodbye and good rinse (p.s. dont bother writin back cause i am never coming back to read this forum goodbye brain soups haaaaaaahaaaaa a ha ahha
Old 08-27-2009, 07:17 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

krazikev you bring this upon your self.....With the outlandish claims and zero video proof or even a friend with an acct to back up your claim's and your shocked when people give you responses like they do....What do you expect ?
Old 08-27-2009, 08:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

FYI, I never bashed your vehicle. Don't generalize.

And it doesn't matter who you are, people would want proof.

Why do you think people want independant dyno results and reviews for new engines? Proof to see if it's as good as the manufacturer claims. The internet is full of people who like proof to back up statements.

Like if you go back when brushless was just starting... The same sentiment if you told them the electric was faster... Nobody would've believed it without the proof to back it up
Old 08-28-2009, 05:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Hmmmm, interesting response. Basically calling people childish and immature, then he takes his toys and leaves the sandbox.....

Seems like he fit right in.

Originally Posted by krazikev
WOW, i came on this forum thinking i can talk with people that know rc and are not acting like 5th graders, you know, curzin, and child jealousy, if someone has something better than you, ALL YOU CAN DO IS bash it cause you dont have it, wait this is 5th grade, i better call the teaher so you all can sit in the corner while she calls your mama. i think i will stick to my 13 other rc forums that are more mature and respect my rc cars as much as i do to them and theirs. If you children would listen more instead of bashing, you might learn somthing. this just goes to show me that most of the other treads on rc tech.nitro off road, have to be writen from copies of a author of a rc magizine or from a smart rc person or someone!! cause there is no way in hell all you dum, brain soup, idiots, know anything about rc. you all should stop playing with toy cars and race a real car. F*@#% YAS ALL!!!!!!!!!!! now dont be jealous now. goodbye and good rinse (p.s. dont bother writin back cause i am never coming back to read this forum goodbye brain soups haaaaaaahaaaaa a ha ahha
Old 08-28-2009, 11:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by krazikev
Hey don't blame me you bring it on yourself. Take a good hard look at what you have posted I wonder why. Like I said before delete your current name and start over.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Post a video like this and then folks will respect you... otherwise you just yappin;... 100mph RC8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkiYmnRt3jA