Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 03:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
I hope to be up Friday by no later than 4:15 and waiting to get in to setup. Need practice on the new track layout. Should be alot of fun.
TALKIN ABOUT THAT....THEY MANDATORY ME FOR THIS SATERDAY...SO I F I RACE AND HAVE TO BE TO WORK AT 6 IN THE AM...WELL THAT WILL SUCK FOR ME...PLUS MY R/C STUFF HERE IS ALL OVER THE PLACE.AND I STILL HAVENT MESSED WITH CHANGING THE SET-UP...NORE DID I BUILD THE ONE-WAY YET....

IF I DO COME AND RACE IT WILL JUST BE WITH THE OLD SET-UP ON IT..

IF I DONT RACE.......THAT SUCKS
Old 11-13-2007, 03:24 PM
Tech Champion

brian,
if so i dont make it to race.i will give jeff my moneys to give to you for the body.

but i am trying to make it for a friday night of fun and getting picked on by you...
Old 11-13-2007, 03:38 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by morris
brian,
if so i dont make it to race.i will give jeff my moneys to give to you for the body.

but i am trying to make it for a friday night of fun and getting picked on by you...
Well I'm going to be trying alot of new stuff this week because of getting ready for Mimi's race Dec 1st when they are letting everyone run rubber tires for the first time.

The new body should be in we hope Wed so Donnie can get liquid mask it and have it dry all day Thursday while at work. So lets hope it works out like that.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wyd
Well I'm going to be trying alot of new stuff this week because of getting ready for Mimi's race Dec 1st when they are letting everyone run rubber tires for the first time.

The new body should be in we hope Wed so Donnie can get liquid mask it and have it dry all day Thursday while at work. So lets hope it works out like that.
that sounds good to me.heck i might just be intersted in going to mimis for the race.maybe we can get an altoona crew to go.......!!!!!

ya never know...

is peeps there going to be running brushless/lipo or nimh and stockers?
Old 11-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by pipester
gixx , let the sleepless nights begin !! how's she adjusting , did she find her cry box yet ??
Originally Posted by iCeNuTz
I am a "FOR" - good luck with it Ed.

Brad is your daughter allowed to date yet?

iCeNuTz
Adjusting very well Jummy, no real cry box yet!!!! I would drink a case of Red Bull before I would let sleep deprivation cause me to loose a race to Brent "The Butcher" Benedick t!!!!!!

GrEg, my Daughter will be available as soon as the MILITARY issue rounds come in for my chrome plated shotgun with grenade launcher and optional bayonette attachment!!!!
Old 11-13-2007, 07:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Travis/Fastestcat - No knife, just trying to see if anybody else is ready to move away from the paperclip oval. I've also have an idea for a tri-oval.

I'm planning on going to be at the track Wednesday evening to help out with the change (if needed).
Old 11-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

new track is done and ready for wed practice..... goign to be interesting..... lower those pinions boys......
Old 11-13-2007, 09:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

eduardo... if ididnt see it.. i would never believe it.. but...... Michael himself was piloting the F2007 in Barcelona today.....
Old 11-14-2007, 05:30 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by morris
that sounds good to me.heck i might just be intersted in going to mimis for the race.maybe we can get an altoona crew to go.......!!!!!

ya never know...

is peeps there going to be running brushless/lipo or nimh and stockers?
It looks like anything goes for that race. Might have to make weight though.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wyd
It looks like anything goes for that race. Might have to make weight though.
yea i dont know if i want to make a trip like that to get beet out cause of lack of battery power/horsepower.....looking like tekin has ben sending out the r1 unit...so ya never know i would really like to get one of those..
Old 11-14-2007, 09:03 PM
Tech Adept

GIx, PM!

iCeNuTz
Old 11-15-2007, 05:52 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

morris I will let you know if I can make it up. My wife is sicker than I have ever seen her in the 8 years we been together. If she don't get any better I won't be up as she can't even stand up without praying to the porcelian god. She can't even keep water down at this point.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:50 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wyd
morris I will let you know if I can make it up. My wife is sicker than I have ever seen her in the 8 years we been together. If she don't get any better I won't be up as she can't even stand up without praying to the porcelian god. She can't even keep water down at this point.
yea that sucks dude...my mom was just in the ER last night with what sounds is the samething...i talked with her today and she says she feels a little better...but the ER had to put an IV in her cause she shat and puked all her body fluids out....

hope youre old lady feels better.

looks like i am going to be able to come and race.i havent changed set-up yet due to still trying to get everything fitted with the move and all.
but yea i will be there no doubt..

again hope youre old lady feels better...

is the bod done?
what it look like?
Old 11-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Well, one thing you can do to help your significant other feel better is to compete in and possibly win a Cash Race! Think how happy she'll be if you win some money.

Sorry, I could rationalize practically anything. Seriously, though, I hope your better half and Matts mom are feeling better soon and you guys can make it Friday night.

The new layout is going to make for some great racing. No more tight 'S' section to deal with anymore. We'll probably be seeing some 10 second touring car laps.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:47 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

As of right now the wife is in the hospital overnight. They fixed he stomach for now but made some other stuff way worse and they don't know why. Good luck to all the guys in the cash race.

Ed I can rationalise everything to and thought of ways to go racing and as much as I love racing and as much as my wife thinks not she comes before racing. Believe anyone who knows me long enough knows racing has been a huge piece of my life so to miss this event is painful for me. On the other hand I will be at more races so that eases the pain.

If by a maricle anything changes I will race but the wife needs to be 100% better than the way she went to the hospital. Still waiting on a bunch of tests so I we will know more tommorrow.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.