Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum
Best online nitro mill price/selection? >

Best online nitro mill price/selection?

Best online nitro mill price/selection?

Old 11-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Best online nitro mill price/selection?

Where do you guys get your engines online which shops/sites? Just looking for some more shopping options when it comes to top quality nitro engines. Who has the best price and selection online? Other than A-Main!Thanks!
Old 11-26-2011, 06:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I had good luck with alpha engines great run times last serveral gallons and they r priced right i believe tha web site is rcproducts.com also a thread on here as well hope this helps ya
Old 11-26-2011, 06:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

http://www.newgenerationdistribution.com/

http://shop.rcproproducts.com/Engines_c17.htm

http://gshobby.com/
Old 11-26-2011, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Best sites i've found just looking is stormerhobbies.com and absolutehobbyz.com

I seen absolute sells nova plus 4c like $70 cheaper then amainhobbies. Same with storemer and orion, there abi 3 port is 350 on amain i believer and 250 on stormer. But o.s. is pretty much same everywhere you go.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hey Thanks for info! I ran a Nitrotec R21 this season and it was perfect not a single flame but now that I have got faster and I am looking for a LITTLE more power. I almost just want to get another R21 it tuned and ran great 5 gallons in now still perfect and I also won a couple races(first year in 1/8 nitro). Trying something new is always fun and keeps me interested so I might try a Alpha. Only reliablity is more important to me than pure power so not sure how long do Alpha engines usually last? Thanks Again!
Old 11-27-2011, 05:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by savannahmick
Hey Thanks for info! I ran a Nitrotec R21 this season and it was perfect not a single flame but now that I have got faster and I am looking for a LITTLE more power. I almost just want to get another R21 it tuned and ran great 5 gallons in now still perfect and I also won a couple races(first year in 1/8 nitro). Trying something new is always fun and keeps me interested so I might try a Alpha. Only reliablity is more important to me than pure power so not sure how long do Alpha engines usually last? Thanks Again!
Look into my modified P5XLT...on sale today for $260.00..... I guarantee it is more powerful then any Alpha, and also being Nova it is going to be far more reliable........
Old 11-27-2011, 06:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Ive got almost 7 gallons on one of my Alphas and there is no sign of it checking up. Tons of compression, excellent fuel economy, more power than is needed at any of the tracks I run. Ive treated it like h*ll and it keeps coming back for more.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:27 AM
Tech Elite

we get 8+ gallons out of these engines easy. they make great power, easy to tune, holds a tune very well, gets great run time, and last a good while. they have five .21 engines to choose from to suit you. also, the costumer service is great!