Community
Wiki Posts
Search

G.L.A.R.C.R.C. 2008 RCX SHOOTOUT

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Tech Master

Default G.L.A.R.C.R.C. 2008 RCX SHOOTOUT

The Greater L.A. R/C Racing Club is pleased to host the 2008 RCX shootout sponsored by Kyosho, Mugen, and VS Modelsport.

The event will be held April 19, 20, 2008 at the Fairplex in Pomona Ca. This event will be held during the RCX show and R.O.A.R. insurance will be required.

There will be controlled practice and qual on Saturday, followed by possible 1 round qual and mains on Sunday. The entry fee for the race is $40.00 which also includes entry to the RCX show. Parking is seperate. PRE ENTRY ONLY, NO LATE SIGNUPS, NO EXCEPTIONS!! Race catagories are 1/8 open, 1/10 sedan (nitro), 1/5 scale STC and F-1. Race entries are limiteed to 120 cars.

GREAT COVERAGE, HUGE TROPHIES, VIDEOTAPE, R/C MAGS AND LOCAL NEWS TO BE THERE.

There will be a flyer for the event in the next couple of weeks as we get things finalized and I bet this thing WILL sell out.

This should be a blast and I just want to say thanks to Frank Killam, Bob Sarnelle, Sherrie, Tom Wong, Kenny Watkins, and the rest of the crew for your help and support for getting this thing done. We are gonna have a good time in 2008!!, DAMN...I WANNA RACE!!
Old 12-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Cool, See you all!
Old 12-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Thumbs up

Some good exposureThis race should be off the hook.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Tech Elite

Im in Glenn, dont you already have my Registration information from previous races?

LOL im just kidding, let me know when the flyer is out!
Old 12-27-2007, 03:59 PM
Tech Initiate

I'm in too. Sounds fun. Hopefully I won't be the only sedan puttin' around out there. I work a lot of shows for my company....Whats the daily expence per-diem we get to turn in?
Old 12-27-2007, 04:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Im in for sedan too, tony. Or you could just get an Evolva
Old 12-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Tech Initiate

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON. Marcello and I are seriously thinking about 1/8th scale. I will see how the season starts and if the sedan classes get any smaller, (hopefully not) then I will have no choice. I'd love to run both when I think I can afford it.....My dollar tree in my back yard doesn't seem to produce in the wintertime.
Old 12-27-2007, 04:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default GLARCRC

Originally Posted by Tony Fileccia
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON. Marcello and I are seriously thinking about 1/8th scale. I will see how the season starts and if the sedan classes get any smaller, (hopefully not) then I will have no choice. I'd love to run both when I think I can afford it.....My dollar tree in my back yard doesn't seem to produce in the wintertime.
Tony, You need to water that money tree!!
Did you get the PM about your generator?
Let me know if you need an Evolva.
I still have a couple extra complete Evolvas sitting on my shelves.

Bill
Old 12-27-2007, 04:50 PM
Tech Initiate

Yes I did Bill. Thanks! Sorry I didn't call back. Getting the compressor tonight. Generator and compresor now...Who needs track ammenities anymore. Now we just need to buy a private port-a-poty! 1/8 scale is looking tempting. I'd love to race one first but I doubt I could afford the deposit. Nigel's maybe. It seems to be bullitproof lately Hows the trailer shopping comming along?
Old 12-27-2007, 05:18 PM
Tech Elite

Default GLARCRC

Yes I did Bill. Thanks! Sorry I didn't call back. Getting the compressor tonight. Generator and compresor now...Who needs track ammenities anymore. Now we just need to buy a private port-a-poty! 1/8 scale is looking tempting. I'd love to race one first but I doubt I could afford the deposit. Nigel's maybe. It seems to be bullitproof lately Hows the trailer shopping comming along?
Hi Tony,
I am going to meet Danny, Dave, and maybe Rick at CP this Sunday, so if you want to try out an 1/8 scale, come on out. I will probably bring 3 or 4, and you can drive the sh-- out of it.
I looked at a couple of 6x10s, and one 6x12 trailer, and dont know if I should buy a new one or a decent used one. Think it would be slick to have every thing we need, generator,compressor,tire truer set up,lights<but the most important would be a stocked up fridge>. Sam rebuilt my 12+3, and my 35+21, and I need to break them in, but the other 1/8s are ready to go.Come on out on Sunday if you can.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Tech Elite

So my 960's up for rent now? LOL
Old 12-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Tech Elite

Default GLARCRC

Originally Posted by nigelnuggets
So my 960's up for rent now? LOL
Hell, I will rent it Nigel if the abilities come with it.
This ol man is getting slower by the day!
Old 12-27-2007, 05:47 PM
Tech Adept

Count me in. This should be very fun for all of us So Cal racers!
Old 12-27-2007, 05:49 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

better get 1 TONY i got mine i'll be 1/8th scalein it after winter/nats
Old 12-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Tech Adept

see you guys there...hey glenn, any luck with a nov

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.