Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HorshamRCRacing DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Tech Regular

all of this because something was assumed. please people, grow up.
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

And it wasnt just over looked at the condition of the cars in the pics,,,, ray warner is the other buyer of the cars and he saw the pictures and thought they were in good condition. He has been in the hobby for many years.

So just remember here you didnt just screw over 1 person here you screwed over 2 people.
Tech Regular

its my software, I am doing it as a commodity for them. I just blocked you.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HorshamRCRacing
its my software, I am doing it as a commodity for them. I just blocked you.
I sent them an email letting them know you are using their name and blocking people from using their website. Tomorrow I will call the shop myself.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Tech Regular

here is a picture of the box that I received the 2 cars in.
Attached Thumbnails HorshamRCRacing    DO NOT BUY FROM HIM-img_2247.jpg  
Old 11-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Tech Elite

Ok you can take a new picture of how you recieved the cars but when your selling the cars and people as for pictures ,, you were sending the pictures of the condition of them when you were buying them from someone else. Do you not understand that is false advertisement which equals fruad

you could have taken pics of the condition of the cars when you were selling them not as how you bought them
Old 11-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by wallstreet
Ok you can take a new picture of how you recieved the cars but when your selling the cars and people as for pictures ,, you were sending the pictures of the condition of them when you were buying them from someone else. Do you not understand that is false advertisement which equals fruad

you could have taken pics of the condition of the cars when you were selling them not as how you bought them
no no no, I told you I didnt have my camera, or atleast announced it in my thread. I forget who I said. I didnt take any screws, parts, or anything out of the boxes, but I bet the seller I bought the 2 ROLLERS from is going to say that I did, and agree with anything you say just to get me in trouble. The condition of me selling them, was the same exact way as I bought them..
Old 11-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jamescam
I sent them an email letting them know you are using their name and blocking people from using their website. Tomorrow I will call the shop myself.

its great to know horsham rc is paying you or did pay you to create there forum and for you to take down acess to something they paid for is also fruadulent

and i am sure they are happy to know you are telling people F!c& horsham rc while you are providing a service for them
Old 11-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by wallstreet
its great to know horsham rc is paying you or did pay you to create there forum and for you to take down acess to something they paid for is also fruadulent

and i am sure they are happy to know you are telling people F!c& horsham rc while you are providing a service for them
its nice to assume again, that they paid me to do that. they didnt.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

the fault doesn't lie on the previous seller, it's the current seller that has to disclose the actual condition of what's being sold. I can't sell you a piece of crap car and when you sue me for a lemon, blame the guy that sold it to me?!?!?
Old 11-02-2005, 09:02 PM
Tech Elite

no no no, I told you I didnt have my camera, or atleast announced it in my thread. I forget who I said. I didnt take any screws, parts, or anything out of the boxes, but I bet the seller I bought the 2 ROLLERS from is going to say that I did, and agree with anything you say just to get me in trouble. The condition of me selling them, was the same exact way as I bought them..

you just stated you took the motors out of the box,,, but also when pming back and forth said the cars have been sitting around for years and you just desided to sell them. So are you also saying you bought something and never check to see if what you pay for was what you got ,,,, i find that very very hard to believe
Old 11-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Tech Regular

I honestly looked at the cars real quick, and made sure the 2 motors were there. the motors I have found vary, and if you get a good one STICK WITH IT. Some rip, others suck. I then threw it back into the box. I looked in the plastic tote that I put the box in, inside my closet and only found old rusted t-maxx screws. Nothing that would even match the coopers.
Tech Elite

you said you worked for horsham rc correct and did you create the forums when you were working there? Or did you create the forums for them for free when you quit cause there were treating you like crap while you were working there ?
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

You even admitting to lying, now we are SUPPOSE to believe what you say? Oh I see you only admit to lying when it can be proven. I suggest others send an email to horshamrcracing and let them know this guy is really bringing them down. I tried to ask information on their forums but couldnt so I guess I wont be buying from them.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:05 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by eri3f0g
the fault doesn't lie on the previous seller, it's the current seller that has to disclose the actual condition of what's being sold. I can't sell you a piece of crap car and when you sue me for a lemon, blame the guy that sold it to me?!?!?
I did disclose the ACTUAL condition. I changed absolutly nothing from when I got them, to when I sold them. oh, maybe some arranging of screws in the box, and changed the box to a better one. It seemed logical to me, to use your pictures, as nothing was changed. Obviously I have and had no reason to take anything off of the cars. Why would I be lieing now? Honestly, if I was knowingly doing something wrong, and it was OBVIOUSLY my fault, I would refund him. But it seriously wasnt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.