Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Car choice is all u I have no exoerince in any but the serpent truck and all the others listed are very nice and durable. As far as servos I'm futaba all the way! Also ko propo radios are sick, and for great cheap price engines the nova p5 xlt rips a truck around like no buddies business. Also werks is pretty nice along with alpha and I like the euro spec drnamite .21. It's underestimated because the name but they are strong and last. Very smooth with snappy bottom end. Got 4 1/2 gallons on mine and still rippin and it's been through hell plus tunning the thing is cake!
Old 06-19-2012, 06:13 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I'll give you my opinion for what it's worth.... Don't let anyone pick your stuff for you. Test drive as many as you can, but even then it's not going to give you an accurate assessment since other drivers will have their set-ups on the car you are driving and chances are it can be set to drive how you want it to. Find out about durability, reliability, parts support, etc, etc and then pick what you want. You will be much happier choosing the vehicle you desire over the one with the most recommendations. Then, give it time and learn the car, learn set-up changes and make it do what you need it to do for you to be happy and fast with it.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
I'll give you my opinion for what it's worth.... Don't let anyone pick your stuff for you. Test drive as many as you can, but even then it's not going to give you an accurate assessment since other drivers will have their set-ups on the car you are driving and chances are it can be set to drive how you want it to. Find out about durability, reliability, parts support, etc, etc and then pick what you want. You will be much happier choosing the vehicle you desire over the one with the most recommendations. Then, give it time and learn the car, learn set-up changes and make it do what you need it to do for you to be happy and fast with it.
Hey buddy, How are you? How's the EVO Treating you. We miss you on the Xray Thread. Please Come Back! Hhehehe.

James is right, Drive what you think will fit your driving style/
Old 06-19-2012, 07:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

BR WTH brother !! long time U know you need a LOSI bro !! still running mine! did u sell all your k car stuff? and congrads I heard you got hitched in your down time !! Have ya talked to Reed lately ?
Doogie
Old 06-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (82%+)

I think im probably gonna go with serpent , not saying for sure though cause I have ALOT of K parts and i can always just get the new upgrdes except for the 777WC i would have to get the TKI3 . the motor choices are the Bonito, O.S. speed or the RB BX so far . As far as servos go either KO of stay with Futaba and continue using the BLS line.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:32 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oggietiu
Hey buddy, How are you? How's the EVO Treating you. We miss you on the Xray Thread. Please Come Back! Hhehehe.

James is right, Drive what you think will fit your driving style/
Long time my friend. I am well thank you. Hope the same for you. Do you still own every buggy ever made?
Still loving my Agama. Can't wait for the Truggy and some cooler temps here in AZ. It's brutal racing in 115 degrees but I don't need to tell you.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Long time my friend. I am well thank you. Hope the same for you. Do you still own every buggy ever made?
Still loving my Agama. Can't wait for the Truggy and some cooler temps here in AZ. It's brutal racing in 115 degrees but I don't need to tell you.
I am doing great and having a great year. I stopped collecting it just stupid cause I hardly run them. I still have the agama. I am concentrating on my XB9. It just fits me well. My mbx6t is old so I am eager also on what agama would bring out. The dingo truggy looks great though.

Well it's raining hard here so no play time for us.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default My 2 pennies

I recommend the Kyosho or Mugen. P5 or plus-4.