Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Hot Race Tyres USA

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by cruzecontrol88
I would like to thank Hot Race Tyres for the amazing carbon rim tires. In only my second week in on road I was able to pick up my first win and first piece if hardware and there is not a doubt in my mind that there tires carry me to my victory. The tires are extremely consistent and do not drop off alot over the course of a main. Jamie and Diatta thank you for a great product and i look forward to only good things to come from using your product!
Glad everything worked out for you Anthony. Keep up the good work
Old 06-26-2013, 10:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Byrons World Challenge

Hot Race Tyres USA would like to congratulate the team on a great showing at the Byron On Road World Challenge. We had 5 cars in the Sedan A main final along with a 3rd place podium by our very own Vincent Jackson. Jamie Corrado placed 5th, Richie Torres placed 9th, 10th Brian Thomas, 11th Shawn Davis. You guys definitely represented out there great JOB!
Old 06-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Smile

Hot race tires did PASS the ”Bert” traction test, now all that's left is to make the ”Relic” Sedan handle nicely , so it can TQ....lol..... See you guys at the track soon....
Old 07-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I haven't ran them yet, but a race buddy of mine went on about how he was really digging the hot race sedan tires, said that after yesterdays run, he places them a notch over matrix! Rims style in carbon is the sickest sedan wheel I've seen! The designer either owns or wants a bmw m6!

Be easy!
Old 07-01-2013, 05:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I think all the reviews are spot on when comparing these tires to other top notch brands. I did a run to run track test and the HR tires pulled the fastest laps with the white wheel when compared to other brands white and carbon wheel.

I'll be headed to Toledo in the next few weeks to test my car and I'm looking forward to hitting that track with these tires.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
Hot race tires did PASS the ”Bert” traction test, now all that's left is to make the ”Relic” Sedan handle nicely , so it can TQ....lol..... See you guys at the track soon....
You are the man Bert!

Originally Posted by 1evo RRR Driver
I haven't ran them yet, but a race buddy of mine went on about how he was really digging the hot race sedan tires, said that after yesterdays run, he places them a notch over matrix! Rims style in carbon is the sickest sedan wheel I've seen! The designer either owns or wants a bmw m6!

Be easy!
Thank you for the kind words. The rim design was well thought out.

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
I think all the reviews are spot on when comparing these tires to other top notch brands. I did a run to run track test and the HR tires pulled the fastest laps with the white wheel when compared to other brands white and carbon wheel.

I'll be headed to Toledo in the next few weeks to test my car and I'm looking forward to hitting that track with these tires.
D, let me know how things go for you. Well see you @ the GLC.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Be easy!
What is the difference between your tires than everybody else's brand I have been reading over the forums and have seen a lot of post from the American touring car champs and and those people say there running matrix and the tires are very good I would like your input to as why your tires are better and how good is your buddy (this is not a slam I just don know very much about racing)

Thanks
Old 07-02-2013, 07:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by RCMADMAN6861
What is the difference between your tires than everybody else's brand I have been reading over the forums and have seen a lot of post from the American touring car champs and and those people say there running matrix and the tires are very good I would like your input to as why your tires are better and how good is your buddy (this is not a slam I just don know very much about racing)

Thanks
Hello RCMadman,
I see you are a new member and would 1st like to welcome you to the community.
We would never slam another competitors brand as most of them are friends to us.
With that said, on to my brand.
Basically, what most drivers are getting it is they have been quicker on Hot Race Tyres. For some it may be a feel, for others its a compliment to their set up.
The wheel design was well thought out. They are stiff where they need to be and have flex where they should. This equates to an excellent mix of forward bite and corner speed. The rubber is 100% produced fresh and shipped from Italy. Match that up with a great mount job and you have the combo that is Hot Race Tyres.
All racers have a preference of what brand they are loyal to for many different reasons, I guess you will have to try a set to form yours.
Thank you and if you have any other questions please feel free to contact.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks
There are a couple of tire brands available to choose from, it's as simple as just trying a set for your self to see what the talk is about. I think you'll like them.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:17 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks
(now this is not a slam either) you say u "don't kno much about racing" but u say u've read "alot" of post , and enough to ask the question "why" then u ask how good is my buddy! Sounds to me like u know "matrix" n racing very well..... n the fact that a few r choosing brand x over matrix seems to b a problem for you.....

Just my .2

Last edited by 1evo RRR Driver; 07-02-2013 at 10:53 AM.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:57 AM
Tech Elite

(now this is not a slam either) you say u "don't kno much about racing" but u say u've read "alot" of post , and enough to ask the question "why" then u ask how good is my buddy! Sounds to me like u know "matrix" n racing very well..... n the fact that a few r choosing brand x over matrix seems to b a problem for you.....

Just my .2
Nicely put ......

BM
Old 07-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs down

Just my .2
First of all I'm not partial to matrix I was just reading about the American touring car champs I just want the best product I can get for my money you clearly didn't answer my question you just bashed me because your ego has gotten in the way looks to me I should go in another direction.

Thanks for your time.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Tech Rookie

BTW thanks for the reply d-nicest and hot race tyres
Old 07-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Tech Elite

First of all I'm not partial to matrix I was just reading about the American touring car champs I just want the best product I can get for my money you clearly didn't answer my question you just bashed me because your ego has gotten in the way looks to me I should go in another direction.

Thanks for your time.
I didn't bash u at all! Lol i only responded to what u had to say because u used my words to quote.....looked like the owner n rep did a wonderful n very professional job at answering Ur question.........I'm just a club racer from the bay lol! i don't kno matrix hot race or d nicest......so don't let my words n opinions steer u in any direction....i clearly stated in my post "i haven't used them yet"
Old 07-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.