Search
Like Tree52Likes

Team Losi JRXS Type-R

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Hey Todd question for ya.

I do not know if a manufacture has done something like I am about to ask. It seems that prototyping a car platform is done by the top level drivers of that company. Usually those drivers can drive just about anything fast. What about when that same car is put into the club racers hand? I can see how a new racer from a RTR kit can at times see better lap times. But most of us will change cars because we want to be fast. And if a Team driver says, "yeah this car is so much faster". But for the club racer the new car is no faster. I run a T2 now and really like it. I would not think of changing at all right now because I feel I am fast with the T2. But has testing ever been done where you gave a car to a club racer to see if just the car and tuning of this new car is that much better than the competition car that club racer normally runs? I know racers change cars because of other reasons, parts, durability, sponsor.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T. Hodge
Hey guys,

As far as setup I ran the setup that is coming in the kit. I think all of you will find that the car will be extremely easy to drive fast once it hits the market.
SIMPLY PUT!.............That is all I need to hear!............ Thanks Todd
Old 09-06-2006, 11:57 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Support parts will be a lot cheaper with this ride!
............. Also very cool!!........ Keep the good news rollin!!
Old 09-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dodgeguy
Hey Todd question for ya.

I do not know if a manufacture has done something like I am about to ask. It seems that prototyping a car platform is done by the top level drivers of that company. Usually those drivers can drive just about anything fast. What about when that same car is put into the club racers hand? I can see how a new racer from a RTR kit can at times see better lap times. But most of us will change cars because we want to be fast. And if a Team driver says, "yeah this car is so much faster". But for the club racer the new car is no faster. I run a T2 now and really like it. I would not think of changing at all right now because I feel I am fast with the T2. But has testing ever been done where you gave a car to a club racer to see if just the car and tuning of this new car is that much better than the competition car that club racer normally runs? I know racers change cars because of other reasons, parts, durability, sponsor.
I know this is for Todd but...

I have let a lot of people from our track run my car from the time it was first made to now. They are extremely happy with the performance and amazed by how much development went into the car. They have also noticed the changes that had been made along the way. It was one of our main concerns when the car was being devolped. I told Todd it was great if you can drive it but the average guy needs to be able to also. I think everyone will be impressed with the car when it comes out.

Paul
Old 09-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by David Alberico
looks like some kind of decoder ring type stuff.

Perhaps a lap time and Todd's winning Bingo Numbers?
Old 09-07-2006, 10:30 AM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by Tony Vega
Perhaps a lap time and Todd's winning Bingo Numbers?
CONGRATULATIONS .........YOU HAVE THE CORRECT ANSWER.....YOU ARE THE LUCKY WINNER!!!

I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU WIN...BUT YOU ARE THE WINNER.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PRIZE LOG ONTO WWW.TEAMLOSI.COM AND ACCEPT YOUR PRIZE.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chicky03
I know this is for Todd but...

I have let a lot of people from our track run my car from the time it was first made to now. They are extremely happy with the performance and amazed by how much development went into the car. They have also noticed the changes that had been made along the way. It was one of our main concerns when the car was being devolped. I told Todd it was great if you can drive it but the average guy needs to be able to also. I think everyone will be impressed with the car when it comes out.

Paul

Yeah-I was one of them...lol IT WAS fast-but I couldnt drive it. I cannot wait to try Paul's car now-FRiday night paul??? PLEASE

Ray
Old 09-07-2006, 10:34 AM
The Evicerator

"Dude, whatever! Like you even know anything about anything dude!"
Old 09-07-2006, 10:36 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

CONGRATULATIONS .........YOU HAVE THE CORRECT ANSWER.....YOU ARE THE LUCKY WINNER!!!

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PRIZE LOG ONTO WWW.TEAMLOSI.COM AND ACCEPT YOUR PRIZE.
See ya in Vegas sucka. Stay out of my way if you're in any of the rubber tire classes
Old 09-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Stop yelling. I think Clint's been rubbing off on you (That didn't sound quite right. )
Old 09-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
Stop yelling. I think Clint's been rubbing off on you (That didn't sound quite right. )
LMFAO...............
Old 09-07-2006, 01:34 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Jon made a funny
Old 09-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Randy Caster
Jon made a funny
How is that considered funny if I'm really rubbin' on him

Did I say that out loud
Old 09-07-2006, 03:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Strange stuff going on in here
Old 09-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Tech Elite

Now that you boys have finished your MENSA meeting covering friction , when will we get actually photos of the new car or will we just ahve to wait untill Vegas?

Brant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.