Wiki Posts
Search

InsaneRC don't deal with me

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 12:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 110 (99%+)
Thumbs down InsaneRC don't deal with me

I am calling myself out I have screwed two people so far. think USPS is mad at me or something. 1st guy doesn't get MMM ESC. Next guy gets an empty package with it ripped open. dunno know how since i tape the top shut. but whatever this is bull shit.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by InsaneRC
I am calling myself out I have screwed two people so far. think USPS is mad at me or something. 1st guy doesn't get MMM ESC. Next guy gets an empty package with it ripped open. dunno know how since i tape the top shut. but whatever this is bull shit.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by InsaneRC
I don't know.. you have tons of good feedback, so why would you call yourself in? It doesn't make sense. If the USPS is mad at you then you should talk to them yourself and say that you are NOT going to ship with them anymore if the same thing happens again. Run a test package just to see what will happen. Put something lame in a box, like maybe a tape measure or something dumb like that, then send it to a friend 2 blocks away, see what happens. If the USPS is playing some kind of game with you then the box will be ripped and the contents will be gone.

Dan
Old 08-26-2011, 05:54 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

if you are shipping anything less than priority then i found your problem
Old 08-26-2011, 05:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stang
if you are shipping anything less than priority then i found your problem

And the problem is...?
Old 08-26-2011, 06:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 157 (100%+)

USPS priority flat rate boxes for smaller items is a very safe way to ship. If you're packaging things in bubble envelopes and shipping first class...not so much.

PS just buy insurance. With your feedback I'm sure your buyers would understand (especially if they received a destroyed package). You'll still have to refund the buyer, but at least this way it's not more negative feedback. With insurance, then you'd be covered as well.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I say, Deep Breath, now take a few moments. Sounds like your feeling bad about some deals that went south. Take it as a lesson and overpack or just skip on by USPS and move to the more expensive UPS. Explain your situation and make sure the buyer understands he's paying for packaging/shipping.

I did receive a rx that was damaged in shipping. Nice new sr3100 that got put in a small bubble envelope. Looked like it was stepped on, cracked the case end to end. Still works and all, and quite frankly I "could" have been duped but I believe by the state of packaging that the problem occured in transit.

Was the seller responsible, yea, I coulda raised a stink but that's the deal when you get into online deals.. not a whole heck of a guarantee.

Your remorse and the fact that your "calling yourself out" means you have plenty of ability to make this right. Keep up telling truth's and all will be fine.

Take care.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

?? I am so confused as on why you are turning yourself in. I was reading it a few weeks ago how you posted that you were done with rcand how this website and everything was bullsh!t. So Im really confused..please explain.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:30 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

InsaneRC don't deal with me

OK!!
Old 08-26-2011, 07:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Yeah. Im going to have to add you to my ignore list
Old 08-26-2011, 08:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 110 (99%+)

well it seems when it goes wrong i have to refund people's money. I could understand the MMM ESC not getting there cuz it was my fault not putting tracking on it either way I checked my post office and they didn't have a so called "dead zone" so I contacted the person (name will not be mention shunned him enough) and have yet to hear back from him so now another person is telling me that he got an empty bubble wrap envelope and when I shipped it I tape the top shut to prevent from it from falling out. Now he said's he got a ripped open envelope. Its not my fault. Just don't deal with me even though I won't have anything to sell for a long time anyway....but I will be looking to buy in the near future.

Last edited by Kraig; 08-26-2011 at 10:10 AM. Reason: language
Old 08-26-2011, 08:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 54 (98%+)

I can feel your pain USPS has lost 2 packages for me in the last 2 months ... Both show to be delivered and neather one hit me mail box..how in the hell do you deliver something and not put it your box im out 50.00 bucks for parts nad cant track it back
Old 08-26-2011, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

Just a few good ideas to prevent stuff like this.

I almost always use UPS unless its something really small and light. UPS has free tracking and insurance up to $100, anything over that you have to pay extra, but its not much.
If you do use the post office always get a tracking number, and get insurance on any sale over $25.

Those rules have saved me from potential headaches
Old 08-26-2011, 08:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I learned this lesson myself.

ALWAYS get insurance when you ship something. It protects you and the buyer. The times you don't is when there will be a problem, Murphy's Law.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scottgir
USPS priority flat rate boxes for smaller items is a very safe way to ship. If you're packaging things in bubble envelopes and shipping first class...not so much.

PS just buy insurance. With your feedback I'm sure your buyers would understand (especially if they received a destroyed package). You'll still have to refund the buyer, but at least this way it's not more negative feedback. With insurance, then you'd be covered as well.
...ship priority, get confirmation. I have learned the hardway as well... these workers are not held responsible for their actions, you have to protect yourself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.