Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ULTIMATE JATO

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

there in business from N00bs who dont know any better and think that alum/Ti is better then stock plastic when in reality the plastic parts are More then durable enough...why must you create these thread's that you darn well know are going to start fight's....its like your looking for it.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:04 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by dreaux
front end looks pretty sweet!
THANKYOU FOR THE COMPLEMENT, IT IS NICE TO SEE THAT THERE ARE MATURE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT RC CAUSE THESE OTHER DUMMYS DEFINITLY DO NOT!
Old 08-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by krazikev
in the rc world it is bent aluminum or brokin plastic, pic your poison. the good thing about alum. at high speed is that it doesnt flex like plastic and in my case i see a BIG differance in the handling, (but this is in my case, maybe not yours) besides when you hit something it is going to cause a negitive affect no matter what you build it with!!
I have many alloy parts used in my cars but the material Integy is using is weaker than other brands. I never buy Integy anymore. GPM or 3Racing are using better materials.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:10 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Integra
there in business from N00bs who dont know any better and think that alum/Ti is better then stock plastic when in reality the plastic parts are More then durable enough...why must you create these thread's that you darn well know are going to start fight's....its like your looking for it.
YOU ARE RIGHT, THESE PEOPLE DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RC IF ALL THEY CAN DO IS DOWN GRADE PEOPLE, BUT THEN AGAIN THEY ARE PROBABLY KIDS OR ADULTS THAT HAVENT GROWN UP YET, I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE AND STOP FEEDING THE DUMMYS,
Old 08-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A RC FORUM, IT SOUNDS LIKE A SPRINGER SHOW, I GUESS YOU DO NOT HAVE A SENCE OF UMER, IF YOU HAVE TO KNOW IT WAS RADARED AT AROUND 96
You turned it into it along time ago with your last topic
Old 08-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by bigde2001
cool jato!!
THANKS, LIKE I SAID BEFORE, IT IS NICE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE THAT RESPECT AND KNOW THERE RC.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:14 PM
Suspended

[QUOTE=pdmustgt;6211811]You turned it into it along time ago with your last topic[/QUOT SO THAN WHY ARE YOU BRINGING IT BACK WITH YOUR FIRST COMMENT ON "THIS" THREAD?
Old 08-16-2009, 03:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

[QUOTE=krazikev;6211817]
Originally Posted by pdmustgt
You turned it into it along time ago with your last topic[/QUOT SO THAN WHY ARE YOU BRINGING IT BACK WITH YOUR FIRST COMMENT ON "THIS" THREAD?
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????
YOU=SCREW BALL. YOU should delete your current name and start over.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

first off i never said the JATO did 146, read slower next time, and second i ported the motor (THE RIGHT WAY) not the way you or anyone you talked to did. the car is the same wieght, i weighed it before and after, you might not of heard of a metal called titanium, it is lighter than aluminum, at least the pieces i cnced, as for itergy, if it was such crap WHY ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS. has for my k and n filter, IT IS OILED YOU DUMMY, I HAVE A NAME FOR YOU "BRAIN SOUP" aahh hell why do i waste my time with people that pretend to know rc and are just plain jealous! p.s. dont waste your time writing back cause i put you in the dummy list, that is my list that i will never read again, your now blocked, any smart people out there?
Haha maybe you should read slower. I didn't say anything about how fast your car went or how fast I think it should go. All I said was why put heavier parts on a car meant for speed. And about your motor, I never said anything about it being ported wrong or if you did something wrong in that department. And about the air filter, I asked how has you experience been with them and only stated what I have heard about them. I have no experience with them so I can't say weather I think they are good or not. I would kinda gather you oiled the filter because if you didn't I feel sorry for your motor. You posted up your car and people are going to post there opinions about it. Basically what you are saying that if people don't do the hobby like me they are wrong and know nothing. How Integy has stayed in business if because they live off suckers who believe aluminum/titanium is the best type of product out there and plastic sucks. Little do they know is most of the time the plastic parts are put on the car because they are the best option for that part. You would think that if they were the right option one manufactures would put Aluminum A-Arms and other parts as standard right from the factory. But like I stated some aluminum companies are not that bad and some parts are good to be aluminum. But Integy is known to have soft aluminum that bends almost by looking at it wrong.

Wouldn't you take a hint and gather up some information about what people are saying and learn from it. But rather if you don't agree with it they are wrong. The rep you have on this forum is because you feel you have the best vehicle out there and lie out your ass and try to brag about it. I would still love to see this vehicle go 96mph. You would think with the people shutting you car down you take videos of it and show the car running. You don't even need a radar gun, we should be able to tell if the car is in the 90+mph mark. Please prove me and these other people wrong. If you do so I will take back all the negative things I have said about you car and agree you have built the vehicle right.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

well anyone who knows anything about RC, knows not to use Integy parts
and... It is still a Jato.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:11 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scwrod
and... It is still a Jato.

I concur.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

OMG people. He's a troll. It's what they do for lulz. He gave it away in his previous thread and he did it here on page one as well.

There are many red flags to spot a troll, but the most obvious is: If someone seems uncommonly ignorant and makes ridiculous claims, it's likely he's a troll.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by markr04
OMG people. He's a troll. It's what they do for lulz. He gave it away in his previous thread and he did it here on page one as well.

There are many red flags to spot a troll, but the most obvious is: If someone seems uncommonly ignorant and makes ridiculous claims, it's likely he's a troll.

Old 08-17-2009, 12:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A RC FORUM, IT SOUNDS LIKE A SPRINGER SHOW, I GUESS YOU DO NOT HAVE A SENCE OF UMER, IF YOU HAVE TO KNOW IT WAS RADARED AT AROUND 96
JURK---TROLL