Wiki Posts
Search

Shepherd Velox V10

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 05:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Great news!

Keep us updates on how Daniele runs at Gubbio.

As they say, Pictures are worth 1000 words
Old 07-17-2009, 06:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

hi guys,

Alex worked so hard this week to prepare the Car for Daniele.
I can tell you, the Car looks awesome!!!
I will start on Sunday 5:00 a.m. to Milano, keep up Daniele and travel to Gubbio.
It`s my first time to be Mechanic for Daniele and a Sedan Car. My home is 1/8 scale!!!
If they have a wi-fi area on the track or in the hotel, i will post some details every day, so stay tuned!

Armin
Old 07-17-2009, 09:31 AM
Tech Initiate

Good luck at Gubbio!!
Old 07-17-2009, 02:20 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by veloxrc
hi guys,

Alex worked so hard this week to prepare the Car for Daniele.
I can tell you, the Car looks awesome!!!
I will start on Sunday 5:00 a.m. to Milano, keep up Daniele and travel to Gubbio.
It`s my first time to be Mechanic for Daniele and a Sedan Car. My home is 1/8 scale!!!
If they have a wi-fi area on the track or in the hotel, i will post some details every day, so stay tuned!

Armin
Armin, be fast and Alex ... very precise!
We will be following you all!
Old 07-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hello Everyone,

Back at the hotel now after some dinner and the first day of MWS #4 here in Cincinatti - The host track of the 2002 & 2003 IFMAR World Championships. The track hasn't aged all that well but the club did a great job of changing the layout a bit so the track still has remains of the former WC layouts with some new sections. Tire wear is low, traction is good and with all the past races and history here it's still one of my favorite tracks to race on.

Qualifying has gone pretty well so far with for Team Shepherd as Eli is TQ in Masters and I was able to TQ 1/8 and 1/10. I brought my V10 here and have only changed the front shock position on the tower. Otherwise, it's straight off the track from Toledo. Well see how tommorow goes and I'll also take a bunch of pics from the track that I'll get posted either tommorow night or Monday.

Later!!
Old 07-20-2009, 01:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

Good luck guys, awaiting for your nice pictures
Old 07-21-2009, 10:38 AM
Suspended

Default gubbio

Any news from the EC?
Old 07-21-2009, 10:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Josh is having so much fun with the car he forgot about us
Old 07-21-2009, 11:01 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by sebtarta
Josh is having so much fun with the car he forgot about us
Same about Daniele (Armin & Alex) I talked with him yesterday, he was satisfied ...
Its all about constant laptimes.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:08 AM
Tech Master

I didn't forget about you...lol... Just had a bunch of orders we had to take care of when I got back from the race.

I ended up with the TQ by about 7 seconds over Andy Power. In the final, I was just crusing around with Andy behind me when I lost 2nd gear (still Xray parts). It was quite frustrating as the car ran great all weekend but overall I am still really happy that the car was so good at yet another track.

I did end up with the TQ and win in 1/8 scale with Eli taking the TQ and win in Masters so other than the 2nd gear in 1/10 it was a perfect weekend for us. I have to get the pictures off my camera but I'll get them posted here in a bit as I've had a lot to work on these past two days after the race.

Thanks!
Old 07-21-2009, 11:13 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul
I didn't forget about you...lol... Just had a bunch of orders we had to take care of when I got back from the race.

I ended up with the TQ by about 7 seconds over Andy Power. In the final, I was just crusing around with Andy behind me when I lost 2nd gear (still Xray parts). It was quite frustrating as the car ran great all weekend but overall I am still really happy that the car was so good at yet another track.

I did end up with the TQ and win in 1/8 scale with Eli taking the TQ and win in Masters so other than the 2nd gear in 1/10 it was a perfect weekend for us. I have to get the pictures off my camera but I'll get them posted here in a bit as I've had a lot to work on these past two days after the race.

Thanks!
Velox ready for the Worlds?
We rebuild everything last weekend... took some time but the result is insane.
When do you plan to land in swiss?
Old 07-21-2009, 11:21 AM
Tech Master

Velox has a club race in Toledo and then the GLC...lol... I'm still a long way from building my car for Lostallo. Lots of heavy testing and racing left to do so I'm not concerned with it yet. I think we have about 8 days after the completion of the GLC so at that time I'll start to rebuild the car for Lostallo.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:37 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul
Velox has a club race in Toledo and then the GLC...lol... I'm still a long way from building my car for Lostallo. Lots of heavy testing and racing left to do so I'm not concerned with it yet. I think we have about 8 days after the completion of the GLC so at that time I'll start to rebuild the car for Lostallo.
We will leave next Saturday, first 1,5 week holiday and running in some engines (on starterbox) ...
We rented a house 3 km from the track.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:29 AM
Tech Adept

There is plenty of pics of M. christensens V10 at redrc.net...

EDIT: Sorry its me that is wrong, its the Capricorn car :P Still nice though, hehe
Old 07-22-2009, 04:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Foodie there are pictures of the V10

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.