Wiki Posts
Search

RC-Trim | Inovative Performance Grpahics and Racing Accessories

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 08:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default RC-Trim | Inovative Performance Grpahics and Racing Accessories

The buzz is building, time for the official announcement!

In January of 2011, RC-Trim and www.rc-trim.com were born. Our mission first and foremost is to produce graphics with an on-track performance advantage over any other printing company currently in the game.

The on-car graphics, decals and wraps are produced from the lightest and most durable wrap media on the market. What this means is that not only does an RC-Trim clad car look great going around the track, but it is also not weighed down by and extra 30 grams of 12-14 mil vinyl graphics.

The concept was developed from my years of experience in on-road 1/10th and 1/12th scale racing. Squeezing every last bit of performance out of all of the suspension and drive train components is common place, and the body shell is often overlooked. Take a light-weight body, put a 5-color paint job and all of your sponsor or favorite companies logos all over it and you have successfully defeated the purpose of purchasing the light weight body in the first place!

Well, salvation has arrived... Because RC-Trim graphics and wrap kits, weigh less than a painted and stickered body shell. This means you can take full advantage of that light weight lid, and look factory at the same time.

Both Graphics and Wraps will be available in two versions, Regular and Pro weight.

Regular = 6mil
Pro = 3mil

In addition, prepare for a full line of performance and luxury accessories.

The RC-Trim Work Light.
- 24 brite LEDs
- 120 or 12v operation (12v with optional adaptor)
- Super compact and portable

Pro weight graphics. Super thin and vivid, no detail is lost. Advanced adhesive with honeycomb texture to release air bubbles, making installation incredibly easy!

Old 03-15-2011, 08:53 PM
Tech Elite

Team Driver, Weylin Rose's new graphics.

Old 03-15-2011, 09:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Peter's stuff it awesome! He has some cool ideas in the works. The ECS driveshaft wraps are really good as well!

-Korey
Old 03-15-2011, 09:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

From what I can see on that first Body wrap image, your print & cut is miss-aligned. :P

Looking good though
Old 03-15-2011, 09:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by [[john]]
From what I can see on that first Body wrap image, your print & cut is miss-aligned. :P

Looking good though
Oh definitely! That one was way off, but was more just to see how the material laid down... and the application is incredible I printed that in the first couple days of using the printer, needless to say... newb mistake.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:50 PM
Tech Elite

Default Some New Items

I've got some new stuff in the works, and those in attendance at the ROAR Carpet Nationals last weekend probably got to see some in person. But for those of you not there, here's a few shots.

Saving the on-road community from all white bodies one design at a time. Look for those to be available soon in several designs. Customers will have the option of full color customization and selection of logos and placement.

Also a quick look at how the pit light collapses for travel. They were quite a hit with racers at the carpet nats.

The optional 12v adapters will be ready for order soon, meaning you can run this pit light off of your power supply!
Old 03-29-2011, 07:00 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

The ECS drive shaft wraps are the absolute POOP!! They worked awesome at the nats for me and everyone else that tried them. Pete's stickers are super thin and light weight! Got to get me some sticker sheets ordered up now as the samples he had were awesome!

EA
Old 03-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

how much is the pit light ?

thanks
Old 03-29-2011, 07:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Sweet stuff...can't wait Petey
Old 03-30-2011, 11:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (91%+)

What an awesome weekend for RC Trim! Weylin and myself put our TC's in the mains. Not sure where Weylin finished in the mod TC main, but I took 3rd in the 17.5 class.

If you guys haven't used the RC Trim ECS wraps, YOU'RE MISSING OUT! These things are dialed! Before the mains I took my ECS's apart just to check them and the pins were in pieces. Only thing that kept me going was the RC Trim wraps. I will not run without them from this point forward.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Tech Elite

Some of the stuff going to the Reedy International Touring Car Race of Champions this weekend. Good luck guys!

Old 09-20-2011, 06:18 PM
Tech Elite

One of the top on-roaders in the industry chooses RC-Trim for custom graphics and accessories.

His new RC-Trim Work Light looks almost as fast as his CEFX 12th scale (almost )

We will have a lot more pics of Josh and all of his new gear at the Las Vegas IIC in the coming weeks.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Peter are you going to have any products at the lasvegas iic race? I will be flying in on the 7th hopefully you have some decals
Old 10-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

I will be out of the office this entire week for the IIC in Las Vegas. I'll be back to work on Monday the 10th!

Stay tuned into our blog at www.rc-trim.com for updates from the race, and to see pics of some of the stuff I did for the race.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Tech Elite

New blog post from the IIC in Las Vegas!

Check it out at www.rc-trim.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.