Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Eddie for ROAR PRESIDENT

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 10:43 PM
Tech Regular

I'm STOKED!!!

I dropped the "Turd heard 'round the world!" In EddieO's toilet at Snowbirds last year..

EddieO for Prez

Brett
Old 11-01-2006, 08:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mcmoney
Wow....Just got done going over the last few pages or so....Sounds like a bunch of he said/she said........If you dont like him or agree with him very simple, dont vote for him. Typing out long winded e-mails bashing him really doesnt accomplish anything....example: THUG? (sorry but thats just being ignorant)

Eddie is good for R/C plain and simple....If you dont agree, once again dont vote for him................He has my vote......

One of the new crowd of on-road drivers over the last 5 years or so that is "BAD FOR THE HOBBY. "
Mike McMahon
i love it! lets all add it to our signature!
Old 11-01-2006, 08:45 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Hey Eddie if I'm ever at a race you attend feel free to send strippers to my room anytime..............I wan't hold it against you. I will be thanking you.

Brian
Old 11-01-2006, 09:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BrettBowen
I'm STOKED!!!

I dropped the "Turd heard 'round the world!" In EddieO's toilet at Snowbirds last year..

EddieO for Prez

Brett
Oh, I get it! Brett "Blows up" the bathroom and it becomes a "World Wide" scene!!! LOL LMAO!!!!

Look at all of the trouble you caused by "dry docking" one in Eddie's bathroom!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2006, 10:11 AM
Tech Master

bad mini-me!!!! too much pooping!!! you gotta cut back.....
Old 11-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

You don't get it. I don't hate eddie. And remember the post I made was from someone else who saw what HE perceived to have happened. A few others saw it the same way.
Now Eddie has given his side.
But you can see how people standing by would perceive these events.

Bringing up his family? Eddie posted on his own thread that his wife left him because he was so busy. He cut back. I am glad to hear that they fixed it up. The family situation should be considered first when volunteering for a position. A regular paying job? That's different. But as a volunteer?

I have a grudge? haha If I had a grudge do you think I would have encouraged racers to go to his track for nats? Or any other time for that matter? Would I give out the phone # or website for his track when people call or come in and want an offroad track? Or they can't find it? I give them the info.

Yes, I am out to get him. Like the time one of his racers was having a bad time in his life. He went to stay with Eddie or he put him up.
The racers mom called me and asked, "who is this eddie guy?" Is he ok? is my kid safe?
I said yes, he is fine I told her. Eddie will take care of him. He's a decent guy and he is safe. If I thought that Eddie was doing drugs or was a danger I would have said so. But I knew he was ok.

Eddie is a person. Some people like him and others don’t. But I don’t hate him. I may dislike some of his actions, vulgar comments and ideas of what he thinks is funny. But I don't hate him.
But if you want to vote for him because of strippers do so. If you think he will do a good job in roar. Go for it.

Dave-Axiom you are full of crap. What was that 5 or 6 years ago? If I got an invoice I would have paid it. Jeez. So where were all the prizes the indoor series was supposed to get last year? You were sponsoring the series right? PM me please if you have issues
Old 11-01-2006, 11:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

When do the Team Br00d plungers go on sale?
Old 11-01-2006, 11:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Silver
You don't get it. I don't hate eddie. And remember the post I made was from someone else who saw what HE perceived to have happened. A few others saw it the same way.

Bringing up his family? Eddie posted on his own thread that his wife left him because he was so busy. He cut back. I am glad to hear that they fixed it up. The family situation should be considered first when volunteering for a position. A regular paying job? That's different. But as a volunteer?

I have a grudge? haha If I had a grudge do you think I would have encouraged racers to go to his track for nats? Or any other time for that matter? Would I give out the phone # or website for his track when people call or come in and want an offroad track? Or they can't find it? I give them the info.

Yes, I am out to get him. Like the time one of his racers was having a bad time in his life. He went to stay with Eddie or he put him up.
The racers mom called me and asked, "who is this eddie guy?" Is he ok? is my kid safe?
I said yes, he is fine I told her. Eddie will take care of him. He's a decent guy and he is safe. If I thought that Eddie was doing drugs or was a danger I would have said so. But I knew he was ok.

Eddie is a person. Some people like him and others don’t. But I don’t hate him. I may dislike some of his actions, vulgar comments and ideas of what he thinks is funny. But I don't hate him.
But if you want to vote for him because of strippers do so. If you think he will do a good job in roar. Go for it.

Dave-Axiom you are full of crap. What was that 5 or 6 years ago? If I got an invoice I would have paid it. Jeez. So where were all the prizes the indoor series was supposed to get last year? You were sponsoring the series right? PM me please if you have issues
Does this mean you will stop posting? Please!
Old 11-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by or8ital
When do the Team Br00d plungers go on sale?
It'll be on sale soon.... just waiting for Garrett to put it up on the site! With that said, the handle will be full carbon fiber!

It'll come with genuine Brett's sh!t in each order!

Dom
Old 11-01-2006, 11:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I guess Brett will be eating a lot and drinking a lot of coffee LMAO
Old 11-01-2006, 11:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Interesting how YOU would rather settle private matters via PM instead of having them aired out in a public forum.......

Eddie-Sent my ballot out last week, you've got my vote.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Anthony.L
Silver (Debbie),

Here is a list of respected ROAR racers, ROAR companies, and people here on this forum that have publicly came out and supported EddieO for president.

futureal/RC Tech
Rich Hohwart/Peak Racing
Paul Wynn/Schumacher USA
Eric Anderson/EA Motorsports
Ralph Burch/RC America/Xray
Jason/BMI Racing
Andrew Gray
Stephen Sobottka
Josh Cyrul
Butter
Bobby Flack
Mike Dumas
Peter Robinson
dgullickson/Axiom Racing
Bill D/Full Throttle Motorsports
Advil
Bob Barry
Anthony.L
Kyle Wilson
Fred Hubbard
Jon Kerr
David Galdo
teamgp
Brett Bowen
RC Thunder
mike ivy
litespeed-dom

Here is the list of people who opposed him.

Silver

The *alleged* PM's and e-mails you received supporting you position. Guess what they are nothing more then a figment of your imagination until they come forward on their own and voice their opinion here. Personally I think they are fabricated by yourself and a couple other racers at your track that also hold grudges against EddieO.

It's sad really, you are a very old women, acting like a 4 year old not getting your way.

You can add me to that list.

Eddie isn't the most politically correct person I met, in fact the first time I saw him post he had blue hair and I thought he was a moron...simply because he had blue hair. If it were red, I may have liked him. Orange definite.

I look at it this way, and the same hold true from when ERNIE won the last election (little know fact there). The worst thing that Eddie could do is nothing, the best thing is ruin it. If he does nothing, nothing changes. If he ruins it, it can be rebuilt without all the stupid bylaws that prevent change.

So I have my ballot on my desk, and it's being sent out today.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Now my wife left me? When did this happen.....

My wife and I had some issues, mainly me not giving her enough attention.....I cut back on stuff about 8 months ago so I could make up the lost time with her.....we went to Disneyland, came home.....went to france.....things are fine now. I was just making simple mistakes. Girls naturally crave romance......and us guys are naturally bad at it.....

For the record, my wife WANTS me to do this.....she knows I can and knows I want to.

The problem with people seeing it their way, well....like I said, there was 5-6 people in the lobby......and none of them were any where NEAR the room in cleveland....they got their story from second hand info.....

Debbie, I assume your talking about travis.....well, I think his parents have a bit different story.......and don't leave out the part where you called up to one of my businesses looking for travis yelling and cussing at one of my employees.....and then banned him from your track.

Later EddieO
Old 11-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

from a PM:

I basically don't care what happens with roar.
this thread is about people who care about ROAR, who its next president is going to be, and are not going to just say what ever they feel becuase they dont like a person.

so shut up.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thats a pretty convinient and irresponsible stand your taking. You post all these things you hear about eddie that you see is negative then you say you have nothing to do with it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.