Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tamiya xbg help ...cant start and tune it

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 04:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Tamiya xbg help ...cant start and tune it

Hi everyone im new to the forum here just got my first gas powered r/c car this weekend...but am having alot of problems starting it ..i cant seem to start it...i think i played around with all the settings and now i cant seem to start it...

I was wondering if anyone here would be able to offer their advice or maybe a complete run down on how i can get it started again...its been discouraging these past few days..and being new and all and i just dont want my car being a paper weight at this moment..

any help would be appreciated....
Old 08-21-2007, 05:11 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by aznblitz
Hi everyone im new to the forum here just got my first gas powered r/c car this weekend...but am having alot of problems starting it ..i cant seem to start it...i think i played around with all the settings and now i cant seem to start it...

I was wondering if anyone here would be able to offer their advice or maybe a complete run down on how i can get it started again...its been discouraging these past few days..and being new and all and i just dont want my car being a paper weight at this moment..

any help would be appreciated....

Check if the engine is flood check your glow plug and the glow starter
if the engine is flood take out the glow plug and put the car upside down than pull the pully ....................now put like two drop of nitro in the carb but make sure ur glow plug is good and starter is charge....now this should help it and if u have a hair dry try warming up the engine this really work
that could be the problem to
Old 08-21-2007, 05:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Hey

Well from the few times i actually got it to start...which took forever....the engine rpm would go crazy and when i try to give it some throttle it would stall or when i take out the glow starter it would stall as well...

any ideas?
Old 08-21-2007, 06:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by aznblitz
Well from the few times i actually got it to start...which took forever....the engine rpm would go crazy and when i try to give it some throttle it would stall or when i take out the glow starter it would stall as well...

any ideas?
All Ur Setting r mess up Try Mess around with the adjustment