Wiki Posts
Search

hyper9e habao ofna full ceramic bearings tons of upgrades and xparts

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default hyper9e habao ofna full ceramic bearings tons of upgrades and xparts

ofna hyper9e habao full ceramic bearings tons of upgrades and xparts on the car upgrades full ceramic bearings,rear front alum hinge pin brace replaces 89318, alum upper brace from rear to motor plate,front alum brace for upper hinge pins replaces 89020 ,front alum brace under transponder mount replaces 89302,alum rear hub cariers replace 89027, full set of axle boots front and rear ,alum kings heads wheel caps replace wheel nuts, a set of side stone gaurds,and you get all of the parts that came off the car for xstras you get 2 sets of tires like brand new 1 set of 4 proline crimefighter and a set of aka city blocks mounted and glued like new now for the x parts in the package 1 set soft springs,set rear arms set of rear upper ball links, complete servo saver, front steering ball ends,front c hub set,front upper arms,front lower arms,4 pcs set of hinge pins,center alum drive shaft ,diff case,gear box seals,1 set of black shock socks ,motor heat sink with fan installed, all paperwork and the origianal box i will give you the remainder of the stickers that came with the car this car has about 20 min run time on it total it is a roller custom painted body you will really like i am asking 325$ for all of this i am very firm on the price i priced it to sell i have three times that amount in it i only take paypal free shipping to the lower 48 ups ground with in reason wich means i will cover up to 25$ worth of shipping if you live off of the beaten path and you know if you do you have had stuff shipped to you before expect to cover the difference i only take paypal no echecks no trades im getting out of the hobby thanks for looking you can check my feedback out on hobbytalk i have the same username and a very good feedback score i have never had any negitive feedback please pm me with any intrest or quistions the post on here get so far back so fast i cant find them so you may not get a responce if you dont i pop on the sight and look at my pm box if there is nothing i move on thanks great deal dont miss out this buggy is a step above the rest i dont care what anyone sais i have looked at them all and this one is a step above the look at the way it is built the costruction of it 17mm big bore shocks everyone else has 14mm it just built better handles better iv driven the wold famous losi its not even close i studied for 2 months comparing all the buggies printed all of the specs out put the side by side it drives better and its built better my opinion but i have been i the hobby over 20 years and i did my home work if any one is interested i will take 275$ for the car with all of the upgardes on it and 1 set of tires for 275$ shipped i keep 1 set of tires and all x parts
Attached Thumbnails hyper9e habao ofna full ceramic bearings tons of upgrades and xparts-rc-car-pictures-154.jpg   hyper9e habao ofna full ceramic bearings tons of upgrades and xparts-rc-car-pictures-155.jpg   hyper9e habao ofna full ceramic bearings tons of upgrades and xparts-rc-car-pictures-158.jpg   hyper9e habao ofna full ceramic bearings tons of upgrades and xparts-rc-car-pictures-160.jpg   hyper9e habao ofna full ceramic bearings tons of upgrades and xparts-rc-car-pictures-157.jpg  

Last edited by tarnold69; 09-16-2010 at 04:26 PM. Reason: new offer
Old 09-14-2010, 06:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

like you car would you consider making rtr with lipos I have a baja 5b ss for trade
Old 09-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Tech Initiate

no im not interested in any trades accept mabe that ass in your picture haha thanks anyway
Old 09-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

sweet good enough bro hope you sell it sweet ride
Old 09-15-2010, 09:14 AM
Tech Initiate

i am firm on the price great car for a little money im giving it away damn neer i just lower it 100$ priced to sell i will not take 1 penny less
Old 09-15-2010, 01:43 PM
Tech Initiate

great deal dont miss out this buggy is a step above the rest i dont care what anyone sais i have looked at them all and this one is a step above the look at the way it is built the costruction of it 17mm big bore shocks everyone else has 14mm it just built better handles better iv driven the wold famous losi its not even close i studied for 2 months comparing all the buggies printed all of the specs out put the side by side it drives better and its built better my opinion but i have been i the hobby over 20 years and i did my home work
Old 09-16-2010, 04:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Default new offer

if any one is interested i will take 275$ for the car with all of the upgardes on it and 1 set of tires for 275$ shipped i keep 1 set of tires and all x parts
Old 09-17-2010, 12:59 PM
Tech Initiate

i am firm on this price like it sais in the listing please dont pm me asking what is the best you can firm on the price this is a steal for this car and what comes with it and what is on it this is the closest you will get to a new car with out ordering a new car except your new car is not going to come with a but load of aluminum upgrades and ceramic bearings and a bunch of x parts new in the package ceramic bearings 150$, rear aluminum hubs 74$ , front and rear braces and top aluminum plate 145$, cvd boots 15$ , kings heads caps 15$ x set of aka tires rims 60$, side stone gaurds 30$ ,rear hinge pin brace alum 32$ that is 521$ right there on the car upgrades + 429$ for the car just the car and upgrades 950$ + around 200+ dollars in x new parts in the package so you can go by the new one for 429$ plus shipping and buy all of these parts your self or even half of them or buy this one which is like brand new for 325$ because the first time your new car touches the dirt it will be in no better shape than this one is i am already giving it away you might find some one selling one for 225$ - 300$ but i assure you it wont be like this one.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Tech Initiate

i only ship to the us like the listing sais i am nearly giving the car away i certanly dont want the xstra hassle of shipping out of the country withe the deal im offering
Old 09-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

man if i sell my baja I am buying this This is Fing Sweet and a good deal