Wiki Posts
Search

Ofna Joe keep your rating...

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 01:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Cool Ofna Joe keep your rating...

I sold this guy a transponder and after waiting over a week for a rating I emailed him and he said he'll rate me. Well it's been about a week and nothing yet.
U know what keep your rating and have a nice day!
Old 08-18-2010, 10:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rideordieguy1
I sold this guy a transponder and after waiting over a week for a rating I emailed him and he said he'll rate me. Well it's been about a week and nothing yet.
U know what keep your rating and have a nice day!
he made a topic saying ur a good seller but no rating maybe u should send him one and he will do the same?
Old 08-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Happens all the time, they started the trader rating in 07 and quite a few of us would have had over 100 + deals..but sometimes guys forget, best to ask up front before you ship..
Old 08-19-2010, 09:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

I've got a guy that will not leave me feedback for some reason. He PM'd me about some free stuff I was giving away and I asked him in a return PM like a minute later if he would leave me some feedback on a prior transaction. Nope. Not even a response.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

I forget sometimes so did you send him feedback first? I usually send it once i get it. ive always done it that way even on fleabay. So if anyone is reading this and i owe you feedback let me know.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:08 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

No offense guys but asking for feedback is just uncool. If they want to leave it then fine but you can't expect them to do it. On that note, I always leave feedback whether they do or not.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:04 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Seller should ALWAYS leave feedback first. Even then, you can't expect people to leave it. I've had many deals with no feedback.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:00 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by catogtp
No offense guys but asking for feedback is just uncool. If they want to leave it then fine but you can't expect them to do it. On that note, I always leave feedback whether they do or not.
And why is asking for feedback uncool? If the deal went smooth and you gave the person everything they ask for why should you not ask for feedback? On this board feedback means a lot, that's numbers wise, the bigger the amount of good deals the better. When I sell to someone and they don't leave feedback I will never sell to that person again..in my opinion they are a bad buyer..if you think the deal was bad, leave negative feedback, good deal, leave good feedback, if it was neither good or bad leave leave neutral..the deals not done until the paper work is done. And on that why does eBay ask you to leave feedback?
Old 08-20-2010, 10:09 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Oasis
And why is asking for feedback uncool? If the deal went smooth and you gave the person everything they ask for why should you not ask for feedback? On this board feedback means a lot, that's numbers wise, the bigger the amount of good deals the better. When I sell to someone and they don't leave feedback I will never sell to that person again..in my opinion they are a bad buyer..if you think the deal was bad, leave negative feedback, good deal, leave good feedback, if it was neither good or bad leave leave neutral..the deals not done until the paper work is done. And on that why does eBay ask you to leave feedback?

I agree here. What is wrong with leaving a feedback? I for one, look at that before I deal with someone and it is nice to get a pat on the back for one that went well. Seems like many don't hesitate to leave negative if it went bad, so why not good ones too? I am waiting on a couple myself that went very well and I already left for them.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Default feedback

Originally Posted by OlGrumpy
I agree here. What is wrong with leaving a feedback? I for one, look at that before I deal with someone and it is nice to get a pat on the back for one that went well. Seems like many don't hesitate to leave negative if it went bad, so why not good ones too? I am waiting on a couple myself that went very well and I already left for them.
+1 Some people just dont care. Feedback means alot to some people,Me included.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

I didn't say there was anything wrong with leaving feedback. I said asking someone to leave feedback after a deal is uncool. It should never be expected and you shouldn't ask someone to leave you feedback. They may want to keep the sale private or have another reason for not wanting to. The feedback system here is important to some but not everyone uses it as gospel.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by catogtp
I didn't say there was anything wrong with leaving feedback. I said asking someone to leave feedback after a deal is uncool. It should never be expected and you shouldn't ask someone to leave you feedback. They may want to keep the sale private or have another reason for not wanting to. The feedback system here is important to some but not everyone uses it as gospel.
Maybe so, but then why are they asking and then in turn not return the favor? This is my issue. Some people just want to use it to leave negative if they aren't happy and that isn't fair either. I guess I have learned not to leave it until I see theirs first.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

As long as they aren't leaving negative feedback, I could care less whether the leave anything at all. My life doesn't hang in balance based on my trader rating.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

it is not manditory to leave feedback for members either buying/selling.... it is only to help others in the future puchases on rctech... yes i would be nice to have everyone leave feedback but i have had several deals where i left pos. feedback and got nothing in return... i have pm'ed them to make shure the trade/deal was in good order.. got the pm's back and all was good but they just didnt want to leave feedback...
Old 08-20-2010, 08:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

What upsets me the most is a seller that is very persistent in making sure the buyer leaves feedback for him after the deal is done but doesn't take the time to do feedback for the buyer, even after several ignored pms asking to return the favor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.