question Losi buggy springs fit?..
Old 01-26-2013, 05:35 AM
P6
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tedstryker
Good morning fellas......

question Losi buggy springs fit?..
http://www.petitrc.com/reglages/BuggyBigBoreSpring.pdf , should be all you need all these springs fit alot use ether losi 22 or durango springs or if you find the older losi springs in the rates you want the front is 2" and rear is 2.5"
Old 01-26-2013, 06:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Does anyone know where I can get some rear hubs? I broke one of mine last night and can not find them anywhere!!! Please help...
Old 01-26-2013, 09:51 AM
P6
Tech Addict

tresrey hubs are good if you like red ,, so im trying to re shim my entire buggy since it had to much play and a few plastic shims flattened out and the studs ripped out the tranny case so im getting the tresrey camber rear link i have the lungsford turnbuckles with losi 4.8mm studs how am i supposed to get the turnbuckle off the stud im trying to measure for bump steer ?
Old 01-26-2013, 10:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dgdcustoms
Does anyone know where I can get some rear hubs? I broke one of mine last night and can not find them anywhere!!! Please help...
Also can check exotekracing
Old 01-27-2013, 05:38 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

check out this +8 chassis.
http://www.prograderacing.com/chassis.htm
Old 01-27-2013, 06:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Thanks I know about the aluminum ones but would really like to keep the plastic ones. Seems like once you swap to aluminum then something else breaks like arms or trans.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

this company any good?

http://www.prograderacing.com/chassis.htm
Old 01-27-2013, 07:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotdognobun
they're a new company so I don't think anyone knows yet. The charger on their site looks fantastic, I don't want to know the price though
Old 01-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default White springs??

Hi. I've been running this car for a over a year - got one of the first batch. I love the car and don't see myself switching.

I was racing yesterday and found myself wanting a stiffer rear spring. I was running Durango Dark Blue black springs and wanted to buy a Dark Red pair. (I could have just borrowed some as we got a lot of Durangos) She didn't have any, so I bought a pair of Durango White series springs. They are much stiffer as lablelled and in feel. One of our guys had tried some out earlier (when only the rears were available) and had said that they worked. Also said something about the rate being progressive.

I ran some laps on the car and pulled it off the track. Walked to the store and bought a set of front white series. Another durango guy (a new guy so I really don't know him) was in the store with me when I bought the rears and we were talking and looking at spring charts (the White series weren't even in the chart I had) and also bought a set of rears. He noticed a big improvement in the car. After I put the fronts on ran some laps, he asked what I thought and I told him. After he put his new set of White fronts on and we finished the day, we agreed the car was much better with the white series springs.

So, what's the deal with these springs? I know they are harder and designed for the longer suspension arms of SC trucks. The spring collar rides much higher on the shock now. That's all the info I can find. Are they progressive, just stiffer, magic, what?
Old 01-27-2013, 08:10 AM
P6
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by SMcD
Hi. I've been running this car for a over a year - got one of the first batch. I love the car and don't see myself switching.

I was racing yesterday and found myself wanting a stiffer rear spring. I was running Durango Dark Blue black springs and wanted to buy a Dark Red pair. (I could have just borrowed some as we got a lot of Durangos) She didn't have any, so I bought a pair of Durango White series springs. They are much stiffer as lablelled and in feel. One of our guys had tried some out earlier (when only the rears were available) and had said that they worked. Also said something about the rate being progressive.

I ran some laps on the car and pulled it off the track. Walked to the store and bought a set of front white series. Another durango guy (a new guy so I really don't know him) was in the store with me when I bought the rears and we were talking and looking at spring charts (the White series weren't even in the chart I had) and also bought a set of rears. He noticed a big improvement in the car. After I put the fronts on ran some laps, he asked what I thought and I told him. After he put his new set of White fronts on and we finished the day, we agreed the car was much better with the white series springs.

So, what's the deal with these springs? I know they are harder and designed for the longer suspension arms of SC trucks. The spring collar rides much higher on the shock now. That's all the info I can find. Are they progressive, just stiffer, magic, what?
their the white series spring on the team durango site their measured in gf , i have them on a sc and liked them haven't seen ones to fit the buggy yet i got the first batch of 58gf they had on the site i have other springs in the same gf and rates and they do feel more progressive to me also
Old 01-27-2013, 11:02 AM
Tech Regular

First open track day with my son's new car. Broke three rear shock towers from crashing. The track shop only had the stock plastic ones so we kept putting new ones on. I will upgrade those ASAP. Are there any aluminum ones out there? Until the kid learns to drive better I'm afraid he might break the CF ones too.

Also, had a shock pull apart. (due to a crash) The stock lower seal cap broke apart. Who has stock of the aluminum ones? (Tower is showing no stock which is where I got the car)

I had my 20 year old AE RC10 Team Car to run with him and man was the DEX ever forgiving and well-behaved in comparison. I think I want my own now.

Sean
Old 01-27-2013, 11:31 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

on the rear shock tower space it out about 1mm. Usually the tower breaks from hitting the motor plates upper gear cover mount. Amain hobbies has a aluminum rear shock tower.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:35 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by nmdesertracer
on the rear shock tower space it out about 1mm. Usually the tower breaks from hitting the motor plates upper gear cover mount. Amain hobbies has a aluminum rear shock tower.
Yes a fellow racer at the track pointed that out so we did that. The next two towers broke on the other side. LOL.

Thanks I will check them out.

Should I replace the front tower also? Not concerned about not matching, just wondering if we were just lucky we didn't break a front tower?

Sean
Old 01-27-2013, 11:41 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

the front tower is fine, it's the rear that needs to be redesigned

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.