Are Keyence ESCs available online??!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are Keyence ESCs available online??!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2002, 11:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Are Keyence ESCs available online??!!

I have searched, and have found no sources yet.

Greg
Old 11-05-2002, 12:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Speedworld Raceway has them in stock. www.speedworldraceway.com Call Billy at Speedworld and he will help you out.
Old 11-05-2002, 12:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

GKHTC3,

We just started carry the Keyence line on our website. Feel free to check it out

Steve Wang
Speed Tech R/C
www.speedtechrc.com
Old 11-05-2002, 12:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

I appreciate the quick responses. Thanks! Is the Keyence Zero V-Extreme 2002 Speed Control the best that Keyence offers? And; would you place it ahead of the new Novak GT7, or any other brand for that matter?

Greg
Old 11-05-2002, 12:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

I've got a couple of the Keyences and I feel that they are the best esc for the money as far as on board tunability and performance. They have the lowest IR and I think the GT7 is a bit bigger than the Zero V. Yes the Zero V Extreme 2002 is the best that Keyence offers. I think that the only other speed control that is better than the Keyence is the new KO Propo VFS2000. But you have to buy another module to change the tuning parameters for it. That is the only downfall of the KO.
Old 11-05-2002, 05:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by James Nguyen
. I think that the only other speed control that is better than the Keyence is the new KO Propo VFS2000. But you have to buy another module to change the tuning parameters for it. That is the only downfall of the KO.
that KO sucks as well as the GT7. I had all three and I really liked the Keyence better so that's what I kept. If I didn't go with the Keyence I would go back to the TC2.
Old 11-05-2002, 05:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I would have to say that the keyence 2002 model does kick major ass!! My trusty LRP SR went up in flames (literally) and james let me use his spare keyence. I really liked it!!!
Old 11-05-2002, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

i have 2 keyence zero V xtreme escs,...1 yr2002 edition n the other the normal 1.both r the same except the way the wire is connected up on the esc.
the yr2002 has connectors for the wires while the normal 1 is hard solder.
nothing beats keyence...in fact,my team is using keyence n keyence oni.all the settings can b done on the esc,so tat means u wun need another external unit and can be done on track side with ur transmitter(to toggle up-count or down-count).