Search

DHI Cup...Updates??

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 01:59 AM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You manage to see them now?

I still can open the pages!!

Maybe my company's proxy blocks the site for some reason!
I'll view them from my house

Nick
Old 01-18-2005, 02:08 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Jan Larsen

...until Reinhard made a mistake. Had he not done that, it could have gone either way.
Well, THATīs funny. Isnīt that what itīs all about?
Old 01-18-2005, 03:56 AM
Tech Regular

I've seen a lot of races where the second guy would have won if the first guy was not in front of him at the end.

Happens all the time and it's terrible.

The more I think the more I'm convinced that there must be a way to overcome this "problem".

Last edited by antoniop; 01-18-2005 at 04:10 AM.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Is there any result list from stock class? Until now I didnīt find information about

Go to:

http://www.team-orion.com/live/dhi05/liveresults.htm

Scroll down to Finals.
The first set (I to A are Stock). R1 = Leg1 etc OVR is overall.
The second set (J to A are Stock).

For heats Heat 1 to 9 are Stock

For practice Practice 11 to 19 are Stock

In case you are wondering why the display uses so little space on the screen, its because it is intended for local PDAs on WiFi. The screens automatically refresh, every few seconds for live races and every couple of minutes for results etc. When we put it on the Internet the small size means we don't use up excessive bandwidth.

Local PCs at the track were running an application which gets data from Race Control and they can see live races, live updates to qualifying on a lap by lap basis. You will see some pictures of this in some of the picture galleries linked to this thread.

Last edited by bbkRob; 01-18-2005 at 04:49 AM.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:46 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by antoniop
I've seen a lot of races where the second guy would have won if the first guy was not in front of him at the end.

The more I think the more I'm convinced that there must be a way to overcome this "problem".

The real problem at the moment, is that booth Hara and Reinhard are very, very good
Old 01-18-2005, 04:49 AM
Tech Master

Must admit Rob, the live coverage is/was impressive. Don't think you can get much better results service than that. It's good just to be able to look at different guy's lap times if you wish to.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:49 AM
V12
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

bbkRob
Thanks!

Now I have the information I wanted to see.
Old 01-18-2005, 05:37 AM
Tech Adept

cheers BBK for excellent results coverage really interesting to see the fast guys lap times come in and see just how close together they run
Old 01-18-2005, 07:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Were's that Pic of Sundin, let me see and I will judge.
Old 01-18-2005, 08:04 AM
TLRacing

Default JRXS at DHI Cup

Hi guys,

Well I am finally home from the race. It was a really cool race. The people and racers in Denmark are really great. Thanks to Jonas Kaerup and Kim Bendicksen.....we had a great time Sunday night !!

As for our performance at the race...it was not so good. Matt only finished one qualifier so you can see why he was in the G-Main. I finished all of mine but either crashed or ran slow. Our car was lacking corner speed and we have some work to do to race on low bite rubber tire carpet. Before we left I honestly felt our cars were good at Trackside and Stockton however those tracks had 10 times more bite than the DHI track. We simply got our butts kicked. It was like when Hara came to US Indoor Championships(foam tire/carpet) a few years ago and struggled....well that was us this year at the DHI Cup. We will be at the LRP race for sure!!

Also maybe next year the DHI Cup should be handout tire additive....this way it will be a little more even for everyone!
Old 01-18-2005, 08:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Talking

Originally posted by antoniop

LOL...
Old 01-18-2005, 08:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Re: JRXS at DHI Cup

Originally posted by T. Hodge
Also maybe next year the DHI Cup should be handout tire additive....this way it will be a little more even for everyone!
I totally agree, that would be a good thing.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:07 AM
Tech Adept

in germany there are so many racers from ohter teams who want to use our "secret" additive....bute after they use it,they realize its just the normal blue and pink mixed.so nothing special about that...

would be nice to see some more us drivers at the lrp race in april. there we'll have more grip with the v-tec 24 tyres,believe me.and the track is awesome too....
Old 01-18-2005, 11:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Todd,

Equal additives, see LRP masters results last year, make no difference. But I am amused to see its always the additive....

The carpet was super high traction, but the thickness of carpet used made the cars feel loose when turn in. CS 22 is a very high traction tyre, and with 200 drivers for 2 days from 800 till 2300 on a 13 sec lap layout there must be some traction....

Lets see the birds, Hara will run there for the first time, you might have ur fine chance to take revenge...
Old 01-18-2005, 11:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

sounds like a challenge.......isn't it??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.