Wiki Posts
Search

777sp2+engine and pipe, AE FTB4, slimming the heard sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 12:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default 777sp2+engine and pipe, AE FTB4, slimming the heard sale

OK gotta get rid of some of the things I don't have time to run and are just collecting dust, to afford the cars I do run or at least the batteries!

All items are priced with shipping USPS Priority included, insurance is extra.

I can take more pictures but will not be able to send the pics until Friday.

Item 1 Kyosho 777sp2
Here is have a Kyosho SP2 roller. I purchased a 777 kit and a Sp2 upgrade as well as all the other items to make it full sp2 trim. The only items not upgraded are the silver shock bodies, I still have the Blue anodized ones. It also comes with a Top 21bf engine that has been broken in and tuned for 1 practice day about 4 tanks of gas and a Jammin JP1 pipe. I will also include a Fioroni pipe.
List of extras:
Stainless screws from RC Screws $27
KFactory front and rear aluminum carbon fiber chasis braces $48
Fioroni upper front aluminum a-arm holder $70 L&H
Racers edge hard anodized rear toe block all 1,2,and 3 degree Never installed $54
KFactory hardened captured hinge pins $58
1 piece aluminum engine mount $25
a bag of parts which is all of my other 777 parts I have laying around about $50 worth of parts. (I can itemize it if need be)

This buggy has only seen break in fuel and 1 practice day to make sure everything is in working order.
It also comes with the original 777 chasis new in package and a misc parts a 5 cell receiver pack, fuel bottle, 1 set of tires and rims (proline Inside jobs on white Kyosho rims), body, practice body and more.

PRICE: $550 shipped. A new sp2 goes for $550 and included are $282 worth of upgrades plus 2 pipes and an engine. I can make it rtr with a basic AM radio system and toss in some basic servos.

AE FTB4

Here we have a FTB4 with plastic chasis and a box of extra parts plus original used carbon chasis and these hop-ups:
White slipper pads
Trinity lightweight slippers
Trinity Alum rear hibs
Trinity front aluminum bulkhead
Lunsford Ti quick change shock holders
Ti ball studs in rear
Full front and rear spring kit
2 bodies and 1 venom high downforce body
Avid bearings
KFactory carbon fiber shock towers front and rear,

Ready to race

$150 shipped
Attached Thumbnails 777sp2+engine and pipe, AE FTB4,  slimming the heard sale-rc-sale-items-010.jpg   777sp2+engine and pipe, AE FTB4,  slimming the heard sale-rc-sale-items-011.jpg   777sp2+engine and pipe, AE FTB4,  slimming the heard sale-rc-sale-items-002.jpg   777sp2+engine and pipe, AE FTB4,  slimming the heard sale-rc-sale-items-004.jpg   777sp2+engine and pipe, AE FTB4,  slimming the heard sale-rc-sale-items-003.jpg  

Old 06-27-2007, 12:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

More pics of pipes and engine...

Will not seperate the 777 buggy unless someone makes a fair offer on it as a roller. Then I will sell the engine and pipes seperatly.

All items are adult owned and maintained, I also have made many transactions on RCtech as well as have lots of feedback on Ebay. Please PM and I will give you my Ebay ID name to look at feedback if needed.

-James
Attached Thumbnails 777sp2+engine and pipe, AE FTB4,  slimming the heard sale-rc-sale-items-006.jpg   777sp2+engine and pipe, AE FTB4,  slimming the heard sale-rc-sale-items-005.jpg   777sp2+engine and pipe, AE FTB4,  slimming the heard sale-rc-sale-items-008.jpg  
Old 06-27-2007, 10:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

**BUMP**
Old 07-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default motor

did you sell it as a roller?