Wiki Posts
Search

NEW ZX12 DSII+ MOD. VERS.

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 11:32 AM
Tech Adept

Default NEW ZX12 DSII+ MOD. VERS.

Hi Guys,

You can find the first pictures from Mega ZX12 ds2+ EDU mod. version. This engine is just in Sale and only few Hobby shops have in stock. Its the Eduardo Picco modified version. I get one of this and would share the pictures. this weekend Ill break in the engine! the team drivers told me ,this engine is very fast.
Attached Thumbnails NEW ZX12 DSII+ MOD. VERS.-dsc00064.jpg   NEW ZX12 DSII+ MOD. VERS.-dsc00063.jpg   NEW ZX12 DSII+ MOD. VERS.-dsc00062.jpg   NEW ZX12 DSII+ MOD. VERS.-dsc00061.jpg   NEW ZX12 DSII+ MOD. VERS.-dsc00060.jpg  

Old 06-15-2007, 11:35 AM
Tech Adept

Default zx12

more pictures....
Attached Thumbnails NEW ZX12 DSII+ MOD. VERS.-dsc00059.jpg   NEW ZX12 DSII+ MOD. VERS.-dsc00058.jpg   NEW ZX12 DSII+ MOD. VERS.-dsc00057.jpg  
Old 06-16-2007, 12:26 AM
Tech Initiate

Default ds II

Yes, this the new carburettor. Inner side is alu. The crankshaft and the sleeve is modified. where did you get this engine. I now only one hobbyshop in europe which sale this engine. He's serpent Team driver and told me he had a prototype and it was balastic.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:28 AM
afm
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Taner
Yes, this the new carburettor. Inner side is alu. The crankshaft and the sleeve is modified. where did you get this engine. I now only one hobbyshop in europe which sale this engine. He's serpent Team driver and told me he had a prototype and it was balastic.
This engine is the new standard Mega ZX12 DSII + it has no mods, what is different from old ZX's is new crank, new sleeve, new carb.

You can get it in USA at Maxy's , and he does a modded version of it too.
Give Maxy a call www.maxysfuel.com.

AFM
Old 06-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by afm
This engine is the new standard Mega ZX12 DSII + it has no mods, what is different from old ZX's is new crank, new sleeve, new carb.

You can get it in USA at Maxy's , and he does a modded version of it too.
Give Maxy a call www.maxysfuel.com.

AFM
hi Afm,

Are u sure ! Because this engine has another art. nr. The standart is 201013. But this has 201015! I do not see the standart version. But the port angles and the crankshaft turbo scoops has new form. This is the offical fabric mod. modified version. I have this information from a team driver. Did you see the new DSII+? Has the engine same features?
My frend bought this week the standart version. I'll contact him and look at his engine .
Old 06-17-2007, 02:12 PM
afm
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Taner
Originally Posted by CIMRI
hi Afm,

Are u sure ! Because this engine has another art. nr. The standart is 201013. But this has 201015! I do not see the standart version. But the port angles and the crankshaft turbo scoops has new form. This is the offical fabric mod. modified version. I have this information from a team driver. Did you see the new DSII+? Has the engine same features?
My frend bought this week the standart version. I'll contact him and look at his engine .
That is right, it does have a new art. nš, because it is a new engine
called DSII + that comes like that from the factory, it has no hand mods whatsoever. It has the same sleeve as the OFNA Picco JLR .12, the Picco Drake .12, the LRP spec 3, the Picco Evo2 and Evo3.
The crank is the same as the one on the Picco Evo3, The carb is new.

If you wan't a modded version of it you'll find it in the IDM Evo3, or on the original Picco Evo3 Edo Tuned.

Yes I've spoken with Maxy from Maxy's fuel and he has seen the pictures you've posted, and he asures me the engine is exactly as the DSII + he has for sale in stock or hand modded by him.

AFM
Old 06-17-2007, 03:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Default ds II +

Afm is right. the sleeve is same as JL red dot. Only the ports are not right same! piston&conrod is same too.

A ds2 plus Edo mod version is avaible! Yes the articel nr is 201015!
Because the NEW ds2 PLUS (I thing this is the none mod vers.) have the 201013 part nr. This is new too. I saw it in a online shop! I searched the nr. in serpent web page and couldnt find anything!! even the plus version. I thing they are not so fast by updateing their webpage.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:34 AM
Tech Regular

Now the sleeve has a huge "taper" the head is pulled up like the Red dot. Crankshaft has a bigger hole
What's intention of this aluminum inside of carb?