KYOSHO TRUGGY

Old 06-15-2011, 07:57 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams
Not to be rude but man bro....you come in here talking about fanboy blah, blah, blah and yet you have more fanboy stuff in your sig/avatar and your not a team driver? Thats some pretty strong fanboy clout right thurr......just sayin holmes.....

I dont care how old a platform is If it feels good to me. Im not a rc historian, I race rc cars, if something works for me, it works, it's that simple. ST-RR is a design thats still super fast and very capable, the EVO will only be better....only problem besides the tank I ever seen with the ST-RR truck is people running WAY too much rear brake, then they chunk rear diffs, then they say the truck sucks.....well, if you would take the time to do it RIGHT the first time and learn how to properly set a bias between f/r and this truck is pure money! Best truck on the market hands down IMO, get one, set it up correctly and hit the track, you will see what Im talking about!
The picture in my avatar was the only serpent picture I could find that fit. I want the signature of the cars Im driving in my avatar so people can see it easier. Same with my signature, I just wrote what I have. Ive ordered a Losi 22 aswell so as soon as I get it Ill put it up there.
Fanboism is when you say the Serpent manuals suck and I say theyre the best on the market. (for example)

Sure it might well be the best truck on the market, though I doubt youve tried all truggies on the market in order to make such a statement.
I think we should end this debate by saying its a good truggy, shouldve been a truggy version of the MP9 but its still good.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:01 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

fair enough sir....good day!

ST-RR evo!

Old 06-15-2011, 05:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 128 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lilja
The picture in my avatar was the only serpent picture I could find that fit. I want the signature of the cars Im driving in my avatar so people can see it easier. Same with my signature, I just wrote what I have. Ive ordered a Losi 22 aswell so as soon as I get it Ill put it up there.
Fanboism is when you say the Serpent manuals suck and I say theyre the best on the market. (for example)

Sure it might well be the best truck on the market, though I doubt youve tried all truggies on the market in order to make such a statement.
I think we should end this debate by saying its a good truggy, shouldve been a truggy version of the MP9 but its still good.

A highly respectable comeback..true class act bro....You too Trevor! I hate to see these threads turn into a debate and such but you two ended with class....props to both of you.

Yes, STRR EVO baby! Was a little dissapointed at first until everyone posted production truggy may change on the hinge pins...Lets hope so...still, I am jonzing for the new EVO.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Well, I've never had a truggy only the 1/8 scale buggies...but as awesome as the previous Kyosho truggy is (going by seeing them perform in person and by many user reviews) simply having an update rather than changing the whole truggy up sounds just fine to me. Can't wait until October still have a brand new O.S. XZ-b .21 Speed tuned engine just collecting dust waiting to be thrown in the new Kyosho truggy. It's going to be fun.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default STRR 4 Sale

Cancelled

Last edited by GD&T; 07-22-2011 at 11:27 AM. Reason: .
Old 07-20-2011, 10:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Neesh
A highly respectable comeback..true class act bro....You too Trevor! I hate to see these threads turn into a debate and such but you two ended with class....props to both of you.

Yes, STRR EVO baby! Was a little dissapointed at first until everyone posted production truggy may change on the hinge pins...Lets hope so...still, I am jonzing for the new EVO.
Nothing wrong with a debate, it's when it turns to bickering the problems start.