Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Mini 8ight to pieces??? You Make the Call >

Mini 8ight to pieces??? You Make the Call

Mini 8ight to pieces??? You Make the Call

Old 11-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

.................anyone ...............
Old 11-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MrgGoo
.................anyone ...............
Did he even return all the spares? I would be pissed too if I sold a car and it came back like that.

Since this is already a over a month old, paypal disputes are over and done with. I think you should leave him whatever feedback you think is deserved, and never deal with him again, and vice versa.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:41 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kylar
Did he even return all the spares? I would be pissed too if I sold a car and it came back like that.

Since this is already a over a month old, paypal disputes are over and done with. I think you should leave him whatever feedback you think is deserved, and never deal with him again, and vice versa.
The best advice yet
Old 11-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Based on past history http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...ne-bad-me.html
I kind of side with Sarinexia, even though I've had my war of words with him before. I really can't believe MrgGoo got his car back AND money, yet he's complaining.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

No matter what was wrong with the front wheel you stole parts from me and destroyed my car and made paypal pay for it. The wheel damage is irrelevant because i tried to compromise on that . But it gave you no right to steal from me and to destroy my car.

SOMEONE TELL ME HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DO WHAT HE DID.....
Are you out of your mind???? THE DAMAGE IS THE MOST RELEVANT PART OF THIS ENTIRE FIASCO!!! You sold me a POS that you claimed as new, refused to own up to it by paying me in FULL for the replacement parts ----

And now, you post up a lame picture of the damaged wheel which nobody can see the hex being compressed into the spindle, and the fact there was NO BEARING in there, then say, "oh, well, worked fine!" Yeah,.... B.S. --- and everyone can see the significant crash it was in.

So compromise? I don't think so. There was no need to compromise. The damage was your fault, you sent it to me like that, you promised the car as new, you were taking me on a $100.00 profit when you sold it and when I mentioned the parts that needed replacement you saw your profits going straight to the $hitter. Not my problem.... you advertised it as new and you need to back it up.

Steal parts? Return your car destroyed? Dude --- please. Your diff's and shocks are serviced. You got aftermarket spring, you got new turn buckles, new RPM ball-cups and that little mix up me sending you the rear aluminum shock mount that was mine and brand new and accidentially keeping you front one --- 2 parts to that:

1. They are of the same value. Consider it an innocent mistake trade.
2. You're POS front suspension mount snapped on my buddy that I gave it to in the first lap!!! Probably becuase you glued the stupid thing together after your front collision!

So don't speak to me about being a THIEF!

Oh --- enjoying that $300.00 from PP and the car? Why are you B1tchin? Go away would ya?
Old 11-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by marvinbeaverdip
I kind of side with Sarinexia, even though I've had my war of words with him before. I really can't believe MrgGoo got his car back AND money, yet he's complaining.
Nice to know Marvin. I see my transaction with him isn't his first piece of $hit move.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Tech Adept

Bad feedback will not do this situation justice. He has agreed to taking a poll tonight. Members voting on who they would side with and the loser buying the winner a brand new mini 8ight. I figure i could get our sponsor Amainhobbies to due the transaction at the end of the poll. How does that sound ? That seems like people would remember that. It would also let other members know that situations like this can be prevented if we act our age.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I think a poll is unnecessary a Mod just needs to lock this go your seperate ways and be done.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Suspended

Bad feedback will not do this situation justice. He has agreed to taking a poll tonight. Members voting on who they would side with and the loser buying the winner a brand new mini 8ight. I figure i could get our sponsor Amainhobbies to due the transaction at the end of the poll. How does that sound ? That seems like people would remember that. It would also let other members know that situations like this can be prevented if we act our age.
Are you slow? Nobody cares man --- and even If I won you'd send me a broken POS --- not a new Losi. We already know that.............

Amain to sponsor?

Is anyone else out there seeing how much of an idiot this guy is? Perhaps I'll just stop responding and let him dig himself a hole.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Phoebus28
I think a poll is unnecessary a Mod just needs to lock this go your seperate ways and be done.
Agreed.
+1. I requested that about 10 to 15 comments ago
Old 11-05-2012, 10:04 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by marvinbeaverdip
Like i said its not about the money its about this guy actually paying for his actions. Your telling me that its right to steal from another member and then having paypal pay for it makes everything ok.

I sorry i was raised alittle different then that. If i bought a car from you and there was something wrong with it and you said ok i was not aware of this. send the item back and i will refund your money.

When you got it back it was totally dissembled and noticed that alot of the parts were missing. You tell PayPal and they give you the money to fix it. your telling me this ok and i should just walk away
Old 11-05-2012, 10:07 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

That sounds completely stupid to be honest. It seems to me you just want somebody to tell you it is OK that you have the car back and are keeping the money too. Well it is not. You are both wrong in this situation and 2 wrongs do not make a right. You sold the car as new, knowing it had damage as reflected in the pictures before the buyer got it. In my opinion the buyer should have returned the car right then and there and gotten a full refund plus return shipping. Now if the deal was struck that 40.00 dollars would be good for both parties and the buyer then came back wanting more, he was wrong. The car also should have been returned to you in the condition stated, but the fact that it was not does not justify you keeping the car and the money. If the buyer stole parts then that sucks and is wrong as well. Simple fact here is who is more convincing as the honest party. So far there are 2 strikes against you that can be proven, the undisclosed damage and you having both the car and the money. So again it comes to a case of he said/he said and I am pretty I know who my vote goes to on that. Leave feedback that is appropriate. If the buyer stole parts state that in the feedback. Otherwise let it go. I am not a moderator, and yes I tend to nose into things, but I see no further benefit, including a lame poll, to keep this going.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Phoebus28
i know your a friend of this guy but what harm would this cause. Cant cause anymore damage then this guy has done to my car and i think if it was your car you feel alot different
Old 11-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by 2canSAM
That sounds completely stupid to be honest. It seems to me you just want somebody to tell you it is OK that you have the car back and are keeping the money too. Well it is not. You are both wrong in this situation and 2 wrongs do not make a right. You sold the car as new, knowing it had damage as reflected in the pictures before the buyer got it. In my opinion the buyer should have returned the car right then and there and gotten a full refund plus return shipping. Now if the deal was struck that 40.00 dollars would be good for both parties and the buyer then came back wanting more, he was wrong. The car also should have been returned to you in the condition stated, but the fact that it was not does not justify you keeping the car and the money. If the buyer stole parts then that sucks and is wrong as well. Simple fact here is who is more convincing as the honest party. So far there are 2 strikes against you that can be proven, the undisclosed damage and you having both the car and the money. So again it comes to a case of he said/he said and I am pretty I know who my vote goes to on that. Leave feedback that is appropriate. If the buyer stole parts state that in the feedback. Otherwise let it go. I am not a moderator, and yes I tend to nose into things, but I see no further benefit, including a lame poll.

I never did anything wrong here. If there was any damage to the car i was not aware. i tried to make it right and then the guy backs out on our agreement. i am the victim and if there was something wrong i tried to make it right. What is not right is to let this guy get away with what he did. I tell you what you send me one of your cars and i will rob the parts from it and make sure its in a thousand pieces and send it right back to you.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

I never did anything wrong here. If there was any damage to the car i was not aware. i tried to make it right and then the guy backs out on our agreement. i am the victim and if there was something wrong i tried to make it right. What is not right is to let this guy get away with what he did. I tell you what you send me one of your cars and i will rob the parts from it and make sure its in a thousand pieces and send it right back to you.
That's the problem, you should have been aware from the beginning! Don't know where you're going to get a poll from. I wouldn't give you one. By the way the thread is going you would probably loose anyway. IMO you both deserve negative feedback. Little harsh for you sarinexia, but I would never ever send a car back in pieces like that. I'll let racer chime in, and decide when this thread is done.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.