Search

////who broke what at the SIC///////

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rangerjkb
+1 Burst
Only mildly cracked 2 engine cases at the mounting tabs, but was able to finish all races. Had an absolute blast at this race and the design was terriffic, but the surface was nearly concrete. Still had fun and look forward to attending next year.
JB

Thats because you rocked out the 2nd place!!! LOL

JB is back!
Old 10-06-2009, 07:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I loved the event in spite of the breakage and I don't think this thread hurts the event as a whole. It could use some improvement like every big event, I'm sure. Carlton mentioned on the RC Pro finals thread that the big overhead fans hurt the track they had last year making it hard from removing the moisture from the arena. Maybe this is something to think about for the SIC. I loved the surface in the corners but the landings were pretty hard, especially for us Sportsman guys who aren't as adept at making the big jumps land soft.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

At the event I ate two spurs and 5 clutch bells, lost numerous body clips, and now have a sinus infection from the dust but i will definatly be back again every year, great event, surface, jumps, all in all best I have been to. Great job to john, freddie and everybody who got that race off the ground.
Kasey
KEL Racing
Old 10-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Looked like that was a pretty sick race. Fast layout, Huge jumps, a straight-a-way of woops, and from the video it looked like there was Zero smoke in the building, Pretty Cool Looks like I missed out on some awesome racing.

Burton, This is Reggie Tongue if you didn't already know. Nice Speed shop video on youtube, I don't know how you do it, I can hardly keep up with my two cars. Much props to you for that. Love your set up, and hope you stay busy...
Old 10-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by iglu25
Looked like that was a pretty sick race. Fast layout, Huge jumps, a straight-a-way of woops, and from the video it looked like there was Zero smoke in the building, Pretty Cool Looks like I missed out on some awesome racing.

Burton, This is Reggie Tongue if you didn't already know. Nice Speed shop video on youtube, I don't know how you do it, I can hardly keep up with my two cars. Much props to you for that. Love your set up, and hope you stay busy...
Reggie,
It was an awesome race/event and again we wish you could have made the trip with us. Hopefully you can make it next year. There was some very good racing and it was a great event. Derek fell a lil short in buggy (5th), but managed to perform well in truggy (1st). It was good to see the fellow racers at this event....thanks SIC crew(job well done).
Sincere,
joe
Old 10-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Didn't break nuttin' but bruised the bank account. We will do it all again next year. It was our first BIG race and it lived up to all expectations from a rookie team.

Thanks John, Alan, Smitty, David W., even James in the office on the couch with a bad eye. That garage in the stables was too cool.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HuskyHuskie
Didn't break nuttin' but bruised the bank account. We will do it all again next year. It was our first BIG race and it lived up to all expectations from a rookie team.

Thanks John, Alan, Smitty, David W., even James in the office on the couch with a bad eye. That garage in the stables was too cool.
We didn't break anything?!!?!? Uh, yes we did!
Old 10-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Tech Adept

You can call next years event:

THE CASE CRACKER NATIONALS!!
JK