Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Commercial/Retail Forums > Gearbest.com
Hot Newest Crawler Car in Gearbest (HG p402) >

Hot Newest Crawler Car in Gearbest (HG p402)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hot Newest Crawler Car in Gearbest (HG p402)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2015, 08:46 PM
Tech Regular

Default Hot Newest Crawler Car in Gearbest (HG p402)

HG P402 1/10 Full Scale 2.4G RC Climbing Car Ragtop 4WD Off - road Vehicle Model - GRAY

http://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_184666.html

Main Features:
1/10 simulation of climbing dynamoelectric model car
Front and back bridge use the independent link type hanging bridge system
A strong climbing capability and new structure
There are 6 kinds of transmission ratio set
The central transverse motor power distribution system
Remote control channel reverse direction setting and shift function

Motor: 540 High Power Brush Motors
Governor: 40A electronics stepless speed regulator
Battery: 7.4V 1500mAh lithuum battery
RC distance: ≥100m
RC time: About 12min
Charging time: About 3.5 hours
RC battery: 4 x 1.5V AA battery (not included)
Wheelbase: 280mm/290mm/300mm
Wheel track: 205mm
Wheel diameter: R106mm
Speed: About 20km/h

http://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_184666.html

Last edited by Gearbest1; 08-10-2015 at 06:26 PM. Reason: add more details
Old 08-04-2015, 08:44 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

I do have one of these coming that I paid for. I got it to look into getting more for the kids up here that are wanting to get into crawling. I will be doing an honest review of it when it gets here and posting it here.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by hotrod87
I do have one of these coming that I paid for. I got it to look into getting more for the kids up here that are wanting to get into crawling. I will be doing an honest review of it when it gets here and posting it here.
Thanks for you kindly support!

From now--------36hours
Please join us!!!!

http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-al...m_campaign=rns

Last edited by Gearbest1; 09-04-2015 at 05:43 PM.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:04 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I can't wait for the review on this, I live in a small town with lots of kids with nothing to do and getting them into the rc hobby would be great. I'm one of maybe three older guys in a community that has not activities for our younger children but sports but i feel rc will encourage them to learn and try new things and most of all have fun....Terry
Old 08-05-2015, 06:26 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

The truck looks like a lot of fun. As someone who likes to have something different on the trails, I could see how this would be a fun truck to modify into a custom creation (which most people would do). There are just so many Axial SCX10's out here, that this truck would turn some heads even in "box stock" form.

I love the look of it, but best of all, the price is amazing. As long as replacement parts are stocked, I'm going to get one for a new project truck.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:50 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Cant wait to see your review on this one rod, I may pick up a few of them of it comes out good.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TIME MACHINE
The truck looks like a lot of fun. As someone who likes to have something different on the trails, I could see how this would be a fun truck to modify into a custom creation (which most people would do). There are just so many Axial SCX10's out here, that this truck would turn some heads even in "box stock" form.

I love the look of it, but best of all, the price is amazing. As long as replacement parts are stocked, I'm going to get one for a new project truck.
thanks
Old 08-05-2015, 06:32 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RevoRacer50
Cant wait to see your review on this one rod, I may pick up a few of them of it comes out good.
Expect for working with you.
Old 08-05-2015, 11:56 PM
Suspended

In fact,I have interesting in making review for this crawler.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:37 AM
Tech Rookie

I have two concerns on this crawler first would be, being able to get parts, Second would be shipping? if shipping is to high i will walk because i won't pay crazy shipping fees and i've done enough shipping to know whats fair and what is not fair to ship, and if product is shipped in a reasonable manner? Terry
Old 08-06-2015, 07:58 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by terrywolfpack
I have two concerns on this crawler first would be, being able to get parts, Second would be shipping? if shipping is to high i will walk because i won't pay crazy shipping fees and i've done enough shipping to know whats fair and what is not fair to ship, and if product is shipped in a reasonable manner? Terry

Keep in mind that GearBest is half the price of the competitors. At $82, I'm not worried about parts availability because I will buy a second at that price
All joking aside, this particular truck seems to be gaining popularity, so I'm sure parts are becoming available as we speak.

From the looks of it, shipping might be similar to HobbyKing of you have ever dealt with them. Keep an eye out for free shipping specials, but also be aware that the items are coming from outside your home country. Overseas shipping is expensive to both the seller and buyer, as I'm sure you know.

I'm excited to get my hands on the truck. I will post plenty of info once it's here. So at least there are a couple RC Tech members who should have some info real soon.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:21 AM
Tech Rookie

I've dealt with hobbyking is shipping is decent but i have to disagree with you on overseas shipping because i've gotten stuff with free shipping? I'm not disagreeing with shipping but there is a logical shipping price in my books and most peoples books where they won't buy if the shipping is more than the product?.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Tech Regular

I've dealt with hobbyking is shipping is decent but i have to disagree with you on overseas shipping because i've gotten stuff with free shipping? I'm not disagreeing with shipping but there is a logical shipping price in my books and most peoples books where they won't buy if the shipping is more than the product?.
Please don't worry.
Our company have many products without shipping.
I will post threads to tell everyone in these days.
Thanks
Old 08-07-2015, 02:19 PM
Tech Rookie

I've got my doubts about this company, I think they need to rethink things here.

Last edited by Gearbest1; 08-17-2015 at 01:24 AM.
Old 08-07-2015, 06:16 PM
Tech Regular

I've got my doubts about this company, seems like a lot of promises and no action, I think they need to rethink things here.
Ok,i can understand you and i will do it better.
thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.