Wiki Posts
Search

RCWAFFLE,,,EBAYER, KADE & JIM CARTER

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 07:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

my message to rcwaffle just now
"""""""''Nice to see you filed with paypal to get your money back on this item that you told them you didnt get and they refunded your money but ohh looky here your selling the body and other parts from that guy... I am reporting this ad and others that are now on a R/C site being shown with the paypal refund info as proof that this stuff has been stolen... good luck scammer!"""""""""""
Old 07-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

RCWAFFLE, your a bumb!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

The RCWaffle is going to find himself smothered in man-syrup once he gets thrown into prison.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thabiuk
MY BODY, GTB 10.5, 4 CELL BATTERY PACKS, AND SERVO ARE STILL FOR SALE. EVERYTHING STOLEN HAS BEEN REPORTED.

LASTNIGHT WAS A LATE NIGHT, I FILED A COMPLETE REPORT WITH CHARLOTTE MECKLENBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THE FBI. WIRE FRAUD IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE AND HE WILL BE PROSECUTED JUSTLY. BOTH THE USPS POSTAL INSPECTOR AND FBI HAVE FILES OPEN ON MR. CARTER.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. IF YOU BY SOMETHING FROM HIM AND IT TURNS OUT TO BE STOLEN, YOU CAN BE CHARGED WITH POSSESSION OF STOLEN PROPERTY. I WAS ADVISED BY ALL THE DEPARTMENTS INVOLVED THAT, IT CAN HAPPEN.

I WOULD NOT LIKE TO SEE MY FELLOW LAW ABIDING HOBBYIST'S TO GET INVOLVED IN THIS, BUT HIS HANDLEING OF THIS MATTER BOUGHT AS A SELLER AND ON A PERSONAL LEVEL HAS FORCED ME TO TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND I WILL SEE THIS THROUGH.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION THAT CAN HELP IN HIS PROSECUTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT DETECTIVE DAN BRISTOL AT THE HEYBURN POLICE DEPARTMENT. 208-679-4545
Looks like he has stolen from the wrong guy... Finally...
Old 07-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

thabiuk

I see your truck body is on ebay. What a nice guy rcwaffle is.

Custom Truck Body

Later,
Old 07-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by CRASH
thabiuk

I see your truck body is on ebay. What a nice guy rcwaffle is.

Custom Truck Body

Later,
Thabiuk,
Here is a screen shot of your truck body on Ebay, proof that he received it. File a complaint with PayPal right now, and get your money back.

I have saved and uploaded the screen shot just in case he ends the auction early...

Click pic for BIGGER Pic.

Old 07-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

All of my stuff, I really appreciate him being such a swell guy.

Last edited by thabiuk; 07-11-2008 at 06:03 AM.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Tech Adept

The first two links are the same...

I really would like to own that Body thou, Too bad it is Stolen Goods.

Last edited by N2Otorious; 07-09-2008 at 11:28 AM.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

What a scumbag, I hope he ends up in the PMITA prison system....
Old 07-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (88%+)

this sux to hear, i have bought lots of stuff from rcwaffle in the past, always a good seller for me, in fact has been on my favorite sellers for about 3 yrs now, guess you can't trust him....

Last edited by megasaxon; 07-09-2008 at 12:04 PM. Reason: i can't type lol
Old 07-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I was selling my crawler on ebay and it ended last night. About 5 seconds before it closed, rcwaffle popped up and put a bid in and ended up high bidder at the reserve amount. As it happened, I broke a servo and ESC when I was packaging it last night and sent him a notice to mutually agree not to complete transaction. Just my luck I guess...
Old 07-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up

I spoke to representatives from both EBAY and Paypal. I forwarded them my reports that were filed with each law enforcement agency. Both Ebay and Paypal have agreed to reopen the case against James Kade Carter. Ebay further requested the case number provided by the FBI.

I will provide this number to anyone who has filed a complaint with there local law enforcement agency.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

There is one other way to protect your self against guys like this. If you
use USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, if he tries to say he didnt receive the item, once he has signed for it, it then becomes mail fraud and USPS will charge him with Mail fraud and nail his A$$!

Sorry for you troubles! Sooner or later the things this guy has done will catch up with him and he will get whats coming to him!

I have an Idea! I say we all bid his items way up on every listing and never pay him! This way he wont be able to sell anything, thus he will be put out of business! What do you guys think? If we get enough people in on this we dont have to worry about the consequenses! I am willing to take a little hit on my feedback or non paying bidder punishment from ebay. Does anyone have any better ideas? I am willing to help!
Old 07-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by style-n-speed

I have an Idea! I say we all bid his items way up on every listing and never pay him! This way he wont be able to sell anything, thus he will be put out of business! What do you guys think? If we get enough people in on this we dont have to worry about the consequenses! I am willing to take a little hit on my feedback or non paying bidder punishment from ebay. Does anyone have any better ideas? I am willing to help!
I had thought of that, He can NOT leave us Negative feedback.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by N2Otorious
I had thought of that, He can NOT leave us Negative feedback.
Yeah, the only thing he can do is file a nonpaying bidder complaint. If there are enough of us, it will raise Ebay's eyebrows that this one seller is filing so many complaints. Maybe this will cause them to take a closer look at this guy! Might work. LMK Im in!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.