Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GS Vision Pro

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2002, 12:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Default GS Vision Pro

Hi guys, wondering if anyone is running the new GS Vison Pro? The car looks pretty good, takes a little bit of hand fitting for some parts, overall it seems very similar to the Mugen, Trinity, Kyosho, and Serpent cars. Just wanted to see what you guys think about it.
Old 07-20-2002, 06:50 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: GS Vision Pro

Originally posted by pmccarson
Hi guys, wondering if anyone is running the new GS Vison Pro? The car looks pretty good, takes a little bit of hand fitting for some parts, overall it seems very similar to the Mugen, Trinity, Kyosho, and Serpent cars. Just wanted to see what you guys think about it.
this car has some quality issue. centax clutch is steel ball type which is heavy. designwise is good. I like the main chassis. awesome machine work and it is 4mm thick.
Old 07-20-2002, 08:20 PM
Tech Adept

This is the lastest car I've owned after my Hyper 10, V1R, MTX2 and I like the car very much. Not much of any building issue, just take your time to assemble. It is almost 80% MTX2 design with V1R drive train & tank design follow by Serpent clickable shocks design as far as I've noticed. Basically, the best of all manufacturer's design combined into one.
This car also claimed to be the world most low CG touring, comes with Low CG engine mount, centex clutch, universals all round, aluminium wheel hub etc.... in the pro kit. In fact this car is the lightest among all the touring cars I've owned, 1.68kg with everything in.
I'll be racing this car next sunday and hope it don't let me down, will post any issue with the car after the race if there is any..... I hope not.
Old 07-21-2002, 11:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi guys, I had a question about the vision pro. To me it looks like this car has a pretty wide steering radius (not a lot of ackerman). I have never run a gas sedan before, and was wondering if anyone else's car is like this and do you really need a lot of ackerman in the steering? I have raced electric sedans for a long time where all of the cars I have had, had a lot of ackerman. Just trying to learn about the car before I run it! Thanks !
Old 07-22-2002, 01:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

I got one i love it. I am not a A grade driver,but at our club level race nonpullstart.standed settings it handeled well but my width at 196mm,the uni,s rear was stopping the down travel, ,widen to 200mm front and rear fixed it and wow a lot better now,And yes the car went together well,drives better anything that i had,The diff oil i run is 30000wt front, 5000wt rear, 3000wt shocks works well for me,
Old 07-23-2002, 02:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

speed does it come with metal externally adjustable shock unit?

if so, does it have the same internal design as the serpent.
Old 07-23-2002, 11:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey guys, I was wondering what kind of pipes do you use? Is the mugen novarossi pipe a good choice or are there better choices out there? Coupler or one-piece pipes? Please let me know what you think. And about the question on the shocks, they are not externally adjustable like the serpent ones, just the piston is adjustable, just on the inside. Shocks work really well and are smooth, but take a little of patience to build. Thanks Again!
Old 07-24-2002, 10:52 AM
Tech Initiate

Default pictures

does anyone have any photo's of the new car?
Old 07-24-2002, 10:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: pictures

Originally posted by broughamlover
does anyone have any photo's of the new car?
Go to the Singapore forum, under the thread "RC pictures post here". There is one guy called ART, he posted two pictures there, go check it out.
Old 07-25-2002, 07:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default picks of my GS VISION

hey guys go to Australian racing info on vision pro, I posted picks of the First vision downunder (pre production), which I had the pleasure of running for the importer.
Old 07-28-2002, 01:49 AM
Tech Rookie

Talking Pics of vision pro

Here's the visiion pro...
Attached Thumbnails GS Vision Pro-dscf0032.jpg  
Old 07-28-2002, 01:51 AM
Tech Rookie

Default vision top view

Top view of the Vision Pro
Attached Thumbnails GS Vision Pro-dscf0029.jpg  
Old 07-28-2002, 10:34 AM
Tech Initiate

thanks alot guys.
Old 07-28-2002, 03:55 PM
Tech Adept

I think rear IS base on the MTX, The Diff looks very alike just a little different, but if you look at it more, it does seem like it's everything like the mtx kinda . The front look more like it's base on a V1r with Mtx diff and shock tower. The top deck looks like it's mix with v1r and the mtx. If you agree
Old 07-29-2002, 10:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The GS Vision Pro make it's debute on the race on Sunday 28th July 2002 in Singapore. As far as I know at least 4 guys are running the Vision Pro that day. 2 make it to the A' main, 1 finished B' 3rd and another finished C' 2nd. Here are some pics.
Attached Thumbnails GS Vision Pro-vision1.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.