Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

It's getting really deep in here!

Rob, Doug has been just a playing with the counting system. We have to figure out a day all of us can get together.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gixxerman
Michelle, I told you Wike was the one who lived "alternatively"! Just ask him, he has a "Partner"!!!!
Dont start that "Shite"
Old 02-15-2010, 05:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Gearhead racer
It's getting really deep in here!

Rob, Doug has been just a playing with the counting system. We have to figure out a day all of us can get together.
Yes we do!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default cpaurl intell

Originally Posted by robwike
Yes we do!
Rumor has it the 2010 cpaurl "hitlist" is floating around out there, and that Altoona and Singers tracks may be on it!!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nighthawk
Rumor has it the 2010 cpaurl "hitlist" is floating around out there, and that Altoona and Singers tracks may be on it!!
they better be....lol
Old 02-15-2010, 05:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nighthawk
I Hope so to I-Zuk!!! Bring it!!!!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

In case everyone doesn't know. I found the timing system for Doug at Singers Hobbies. He is a great guy and we will work with them for a points series
Old 02-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by robwike
In case everyone doesn't know. I found the timing system for Doug at Singers Hobbies. He is a great guy and we will work with them for a points series
rob,
i plan on doing something again this summer for a series race.i plan on having more tracks in the series as well.i will be getting ahold of owners very soon to talk to them about the whole series thing.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by morris
rob,
i plan on doing something again this summer for a series race.i plan on having more tracks in the series as well.i will be getting ahold of owners very soon to talk to them about the whole series thing.
Awesome!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default series

Originally Posted by morris
rob,

better hurry, the cpaurl series is in the works LOL
Old 02-15-2010, 05:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OSR
Let me offer you this though. Lets say that I get the d8e dialed in at Altoona this summer. Then , offer you some wheel time with it. If you would turn quicker laps with it vs your nitro, would that be enough for you to perhaps give it a try? I'm not asking you to give Brad's" alternative"(not talking music here) lifestyle a go , just electric 1/8 scale.
All rc is fun to me. Like i said earlier, the variables are what I love in nitro. If you are a person that refers to these variables as 'problems', electric may be a better choice. Thats all. I really have 0 interest in E 1/8, but for some they are the way to go. I'd wheel yours and have a blast. Its not about lap times, but I seriously doubt Id come too close to my owns buggy's time just because Im connected to it. Also, the electrics are much faster on paper and pavement. Once on dirt, they arent all that advantageous. As proven by many tracks I went to this summer
Old 02-15-2010, 06:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rallyebmx
All rc is fun to me. Like i said earlier, the variables are what I love in nitro. If you are a person that refers to these variables as 'problems', electric may be a better choice. Thats all. I really have 0 interest in E 1/8, but for some they are the way to go. I'd wheel yours and have a blast. Its not about lap times, but I seriously doubt Id come too close to my owns buggy's time just because Im connected to it. Also, the electrics are much faster on paper and pavement. Once on dirt, they arent all that advantageous. As proven by many tracks I went to this summer
That why I run a track instead of an rc car. All the fun with NO drama. No difference of opinion and one layout makes everyone happy.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:31 PM
Tech Master

At the RAC last year the electric cars were a good 3 to 4 tenths faster than their nitro counterparts! I know this is an exception but Anthony Mazzaro (Losi Pro driver) was 5 tenths faster with his electric, he ran both classes.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I wasnt trying to drag that up again. Im running nitro. Some people like electric-knock yourself out on whatever is fun for you
Old 02-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Tech Champion

I wasnt trying to drag that up again. Im running nitro. Some people like electric-knock yourself out on whatever is fun for you
i think that was blunt ENUFF....
i wouldnt mind trying electric 1/8....

but im 95% ready for nitro 1/8...
new losi 2.0 buggy
new eb mods js race prep engine.
4 compete sets of brand new tires.
2 new servos.

a couple more things to get and i will be ready to rock.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.