Wiki Posts
Search

Freeze's Savage Flux "Frostbyte II" build thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)

Originally Posted by whipnet
Not everyone. Freeze deserves all that he gets... even on the forums he hasn't been kicked off of yet.

You can't tell but I'm blowing you a kiss whip

Freeze, you should really look into the Tmaxx, super durable!
Old 08-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I remember you ran the TCS 5mm chassis in Blue. Well I got an Email about the XL version is up for pre-order and can be purchased in Blue. http://www.tcscrawlers.com/Pre-Order...0-p-17948.html
Old 08-12-2010, 06:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

OK we get it!! You guys have EGOS and we all know it, now shut up and just let this thread go back to the god damn topic. I am, or was, pretty sure that this was a build thread for a Savage Flux, I don't think we really need absurd opinions on needing to look into a Tmaxx or any of this armchair racing bickering that you guys are doing. Remember, build thread, he tells and shows us what he is doing with his build and we offer advice when the time comes. If he doesn't want to use any part or technique we suggest, then oh well, the world goes on and you sit back and watch what he does instead.

So can we please just get back to the original topic here? (Hypothetical question. Don't answer, just shut up and sit back with your popcorn.)
Old 08-12-2010, 06:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by wolf16731
OK we get it!! You guys have EGOS and we all know it, now shut up and just let this thread go back to the god damn topic. I am, or was, pretty sure that this was a build thread for a Savage Flux, I don't think we really need absurd opinions on needing to look into a Tmaxx or any of this armchair racing bickering that you guys are doing. Remember, build thread, he tells and shows us what he is doing with his build and we offer advice when the time comes. If he doesn't want to use any part or technique we suggest, then oh well, the world goes on and you sit back and watch what he does instead.

So can we please just get back to the original topic here? (Hypothetical question. Don't answer, just shut up and sit back with your popcorn.)
Learn the back story noob before you start spouting off at people. The guy ripped off HPI and bragged about it. The problem is not his lame ass build, it's the person building it.

If he doesn't like the results he gets from this thread on rctech, he can check the other 15 exact threads he has posted all over the internet.

Old 08-12-2010, 06:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Learn the back story noob before you start spouting off at people. The guy ripped off HPI and bragged about it. The problem is not his lame ass build, it's the person building it.

If he doesn't like the results he gets from this thread on rctech, he can check the other 15 exact threads he has posted all over the internet.

Fill me in...seriously on the "HPI Rip Off"...

I thought he was pissed because his diffs kept breaking down and him having to keep buying new ones. Then he found out HPI was including the BP Diffs in the newer Flux versions for no added price. So he then requested HPI send him those for free too. Am I missing something?
Old 08-12-2010, 06:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by vstrok
Fill me in...seriously on the "HPI Rip Off"...

I thought he was pissed because his diffs kept breaking down and him having to keep buying new ones. Then he found out HPI was including the BP Diffs in the newer Flux versions for no added price. So he then requested HPI send him those for free too. Am I missing something?
The problem was, he was not having problems with his diffs. He lied to HPI to get the new ones and then bragged about it.

That is not really what bugs me though. It's his holier than thou, nose in the air attitude toward others people's stuff. He gave me a "whoop-de-doo" reply to my truck once and it rubbed me the wrong way.

Just read his post, on any forum. (except hpibajaforum, he was kicked off)

Old 08-12-2010, 07:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

And now I am a noob because I want to see how a build is going? Ok, whatever.

So he is evil for getting diffs from a company that has great customer service? Uhmm.. ok? Who cares, we have all gotten something from companies through ways we aren't proud of. If you haven't gotten it for free, I am betting that everyone here has that one friend who can get it for you under the price that a LHS would pay for. So I don't really even care about that.

Besides, if all you have to do all day is rip on someone continuously for something that happened in the past in spite, you are probably living life wrong, but what do I know, I'm just a noob with over a 1,100 posts on only 2 rc forums...
Old 08-12-2010, 07:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

The problem was, he was not having problems with his diffs. He lied to HPI to get the new ones and then bragged about it.

That is not really what bugs me though. It's his holier than thou, nose in the air attitude toward others people's stuff. He gave me a "whoop-de-doo" reply to my truck once and it rubbed me the wrong way.

Just read his post, on any forum. (except hpibajaforum, he was kicked off)

So you are just doing this all on the basis of, "He did it first"....

That sounds mature, you aren't one of the 8 year old kids that I have to babysit from time to time, are ya..?
Old 08-12-2010, 07:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

That sounds mature, you aren't one of the 8 year old kids that I have to babysit from time to time, are ya..?

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.

I could have gone on and on, (don't even get me started on the magazines) but I didn't feel it was needed. I certainly am not the only one that feels this way about this guy.

But I am certainly not going to argue with you or vstrok anymore about it. My beef is not with you.

Old 08-12-2010, 07:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

LOL.

Lets get back to the build guys.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bmr4life
LOL.

+1...

Anything more negative, just PM Freeze or start your own thread.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Sounds good to me, I just hate being called a noob..

Sooo, back to the build!
Old 08-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bmr4life
LOL.

+1
Come on guys
Old 08-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)

Sounds good to me, I just hate being called a noob..

Sooo, back to the build!
What build? He's taken pictures of a stock flux with generic batteries and can't decide on white dish rims or stock Savage tires.

There are some of us here who actually try to contribute to everybody here when it comes to MT knowledge, Freeze isn't one of them.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by CaseyDDR
What build? He's taken pictures of a stock flux with generic batteries and can't decide on white dish rims or stock Savage tires.

There are some of us here who actually try to contribute to everybody here when it comes to MT knowledge, Freeze isn't one of them.
Well, the build has to start somewhere. Keep it coming, Freeze!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.