Wiki Posts
Search

IFMAR 2008 Electric Worlds- Thailand

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default IFMAR 2008 Electric Worlds- Thailand

With about 3 weeks left before the 2008 worlds, teams are working to get the best out of their cars. Xray seems to be working on new ideas for their 2009 T2 model, and Yokomo's been pretty secretive about the details of its updated car.

HB have their new Cyclone TC and so far the new changes have been working out great...the car does seem to be a bit more refined and improved over the WCE cars. One of the most deep and complete teams in the world.

Tamiya's TRF416 has been on fire...either winning or with podium finishes on every event around the world. They have a very good team that could win it all as well.

AE TC5R cars have also shown they can defenitely win and have now a great team as well.

What about Losi Type R and Schumacher MI3.5 drivers...hope they plan on running at the event and wish them the best.

This year's event looks to be very, very close, with lots of new younger fast rising stars in the mix, and new teams, with updated cars all around.

They better have great video of qual and mains!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
With about 3 weeks left before the 2008 worlds, teams are working to get the best out of their cars. Xray seems to be working on new ideas for their 2009 T2 model, and Yokomo's been pretty secretive about the details of its updated car.

HB have their new Cyclone TC and so far the new changes have been working out great...the car does seem to be a bit more refined and improved over the WCE cars. One of the most deep and complete teams in the world.

Tamiya's TRF416 has been on fire...either winning or with podium finishes on every event around the world. They have a very good team that could win it all as well.

AE TC5R cars have also shown they can defenitely win and have now a great team as well.

What about Losi Type R and Schumacher MI3.5 drivers...hope they plan on running at the event and wish them the best.

This year's event looks to be very, very close, with lots of new younger fast rising stars in the mix, and new teams, with updated cars all around.

all TOP driver was in RCS !
some tested was back,
Japan YOKOMO not arrive ?

LRP New brushless Motor X12 after ISTC release
Attached Thumbnails IFMAR 2008 Electric Worlds- Thailand-lrp-x12-brushless-motors.jpg  
Old 10-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC MARKET
some tested was back,

That motor looks sick.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Tech Champion

http://www.rctech.net/forum/rc-marke...ml#post4983377
Old 10-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Tech Champion

more photo

http://www.rctech.net/forum/rc-marke...ml#post4983377
Old 10-27-2008, 01:25 PM
Tech Addict

I think that the trf416 will really be showing itself well aswell as the cyclone TC.
I would be carefull of those two cars , but i dont know about the yokomo .
Also , from where can i see some videos of the mains or qual PLEASE .
thanks
Originally Posted by RC MARKET
some tested was back,

Yep , that motor looks freakin awesome!
Old 10-27-2008, 01:37 PM
Tech Master

HI guys,

everyone is very excited for this years worlds, The RCS facility and staff are one of the best in the world. there is no doubt that this will be a very good world championships.

I am very excited to be part of this years event and look forward to making this the best event possible in my duties as Race Director and Announcer. Not sure exactly what strength of internet connection we will have in the scoring booth, but if possible, i will give some updates during the event.

Look forward to bringing you some good info from my perspective.

Thanks,
Scotty Ernst
Old 10-27-2008, 01:52 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by TRACKSIDE
HI guys,

everyone is very excited for this years worlds, The RCS facility and staff are one of the best in the world. there is no doubt that this will be a very good world championships.

I am very excited to be part of this years event and look forward to making this the best event possible in my duties as Race Director and Announcer. Not sure exactly what strength of internet connection we will have in the scoring booth, but if possible, i will give some updates during the event.

Thanks,
Scotty Ernst
Hi , do you have any pictures of the new hb cyclone that was run by HARA or any vids of some quals please ?
Old 10-27-2008, 02:14 PM
Tech Elite

HI guys,

Thanks,
Scotty Ernst

That's great Scotty!!! You in the mix makes the event that much better Keep up the great work!!
Old 10-27-2008, 02:20 PM
Tech Elite

HI guys,

Thanks,
Scotty Ernst

This is going to be an awesome race! All the prominent teams and drivers have been to the track for testing so the race should be super competitive.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Tech Elite

Team Xray is looking as strong as ever, especially with Teemo and Harper and they could easily win it all as well...

Another very strong darkhorse could be TOP racing team...which RC MARKET mentioned. They have done very well this year.

Anyone know if Team Serpent will be in attendace represented by Billy Easton?
Old 10-27-2008, 02:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart
This is going to be an awesome race! All the prominent teams and drivers have been to the track for testing so the race should be super competitive.
Even Rick Hohwart went and tested..........WHOA!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 02:24 PM
Tech Addict

HI guys,

Thanks,
Scotty Ernst
Yes , it is going to be an very exiting race with all the new cars , and teams testing ...
Thanks fr amy info Scotty .
Old 10-27-2008, 02:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cyclone speed
Hi , do you have any pictures of the new hb cyclone that was run by HARA or any vids of some quals please ?
THe event will be in a few more weeks, and vids are usually posted a couple days afterwards...live video would be cool like LiveRC does, but dont know if they'll be working the event.

Pics of the event, cars, drivers, etc will start showing up as the event gets under way in a few weeks.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:29 PM
Tech Addict

Team Xray is looking as strong as ever, especially with Teemo and Harper and they could easily win it all as well...

Another very strong darkhorse could be TOP racing team...which RC MARKET mentioned. They have done very well this year.

Anyone know if Team Serpent will be in attendace represented by Billy Easton?
Is harper atending the world ???
And for the pics will see what they have

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.