Search

Power Push Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 08:43 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks... Charging @ 6a - Cut Off 10mv
Old 04-19-2005, 12:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Slim I have never knowen You to mess up!!!
Old 04-21-2005, 11:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Tony- How much notice do you need for 3300 packs for the Reedy race? Runtime will be the main focus for mod.
Old 04-24-2005, 09:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Tony,

Just a quick update on the west coast oval racing scene. The Southwest Oval Tour ran the third race of it's 10 race season yesterday in Camarillo CA. In addition to the normal classes, the tour is also running a single battery pack enduro race at each stop on the tour. I won last month's 130 lap enduro at Racer's Haven, in Bakersfield, fueled by your awesome Powerpush 3300's. This month's enduro was set at 170 laps on the 230' Camarillo track.

I did my motor and gearing homework, and pulled off another win. This time, I really owe it to Power Push. I had a rear shock blow out due to an early accident. The car started rolling over, and scrubbing speed in the corners. The last few laps, were slow, as the pack dumped due to the extra scrubbing over the course of the race, but that 4 cell pack went 22 MINUTES! Only two cars were running at the finish, and I still won by two laps.

I know you take pride in the "octane" of the fuel, (the voltage) but I was damn impressed with the size of the fuel tank too! Thanks again for the awesome Power Push! Keep up the good work!

One other thing. Your IB3600's are running great in my touring car. I can't believe how much abuse these cells will take. I ran one pack 3 times in one evening, it it just kept picking up speed. WOW!

-Tony Staples
Old 04-26-2005, 06:41 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by STLNLST
Congrats. What are you charging these cell at and what cut off are you using? I don't know why I'm asking cause we have to run 3300's for this years Reedy race.
\

Ib love heat so 6 or 7 amp 4 to 6 Mv roel over is great 125 to 135 temp F

Good job on 2 nd place . I think the IB are going to shine, also be fast in the the dirt

Tony
Old 04-26-2005, 06:50 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Mr.Horsepower
Tony,

Just a quick update on the west coast oval racing scene. The Southwest Oval Tour ran the third race of it's 10 race season yesterday in Camarillo CA. In addition to the normal classes, the tour is also running a single battery pack enduro race at each stop on the tour. I won last month's 130 lap enduro at Racer's Haven, in Bakersfield, fueled by your awesome Powerpush 3300's. This month's enduro was set at 170 laps on the 230' Camarillo track.

I did my motor and gearing homework, and pulled off another win. This time, I really owe it to Power Push. I had a rear shock blow out due to an early accident. The car started rolling over, and scrubbing speed in the corners. The last few laps, were slow, as the pack dumped due to the extra scrubbing over the course of the race, but that 4 cell pack went 22 MINUTES! Only two cars were running at the finish, and I still won by two laps.

I know you take pride in the "octane" of the fuel, (the voltage) but I was damn impressed with the size of the fuel tank too! Thanks again for the awesome Power Push! Keep up the good work!

One other thing. Your IB3600's are running great in my touring car. I can't believe how much abuse these cells will take. I ran one pack 3 times in one evening, it it just kept picking up speed. WOW!

-Tony Staples
Good job Tony I bet you had fun with all that capacity in the pack. Vicky also won a Endero It was 2 100 lappers and the Avg. of the 2 won . Vicky had 2- 2nd places witch made her the winner
Boy sho was very happy and she drove her but off in 200 laps Vicky only got in 2 wrecks

[SIZE=4] Tony
Old 04-27-2005, 07:43 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Bud Bartos
Slim I have never knowen You to mess up!!!
Nop not me i never never mess up NEVER>>>>
Old 04-28-2005, 04:42 AM
Suspended

Hey Tony,

I was asking myself today, why did you get into this business??

All the batteries are great, and the guys here love them! I even let a friend run a couple of my packs, and he's a believer too!
Old 05-01-2005, 07:43 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by McSmooth
Hey Tony,

I was asking myself today, why did you get into this business??

All the batteries are great, and the guys here love them! I even let a friend run a couple of my packs, and he's a believer too!
My Uncle Battery Man

Bud was not getting the batteries he needed to win Big races .
My wife tested the cells 1 at a time .

I'm glad all you friends like the packs.

I really mean what I say. WE are a family run and owned Business and we care Very much about the octane in the pack's.
Teampowerpush.com[SIZE=4]
Old 05-10-2005, 06:11 AM
sg1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Tony...
Are the IB's ready for off road season??? I know they're gonna be the ticket!! If they are half as good as the GP's were in 1/12... watch out!!!
Old 05-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by sg1
Tony...
Are the IB's ready for off road season??? I know they're gonna be the ticket!! If they are half as good as the GP's were in 1/12... watch out!!!
WAYNE WOW !!! YES YOU ARE COVERED WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO NEED THEM ? WHEN ARE YOU RACING THE DIRT?

I am very impresed and happy with the IB .

Tony
Old 05-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Tech Adept

Default Lance72RC Gramps

lance how is Gramps? how old is he now ? You take care of him

Remember racing is just a hobby.

Tony
Old 05-11-2005, 01:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Tony Staples,

How in the world are you doing? the original owner of Motion Motorsports is still racing with us here,IE Cory.Good to see ya on the net.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:01 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Can't wait to get my Power Push Reedy Race packs. It's sure to be fun this year knowing that I have the power to push the motors I'm running. Good luck to other Power Push users at the Reedy.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:43 AM
Tech Regular

hey slim sorry have not goten back to you kaylee is finally out of the hospitel and the packs are leaving today sorry for delay but my little one is the only thing in the world i care abought right know il be racing here and there during the summer il be in contact thanks!

belowe is from the orl race finished third pushing secound place across the line
Attached Thumbnails Power Push Batteries-05orlrace3pro.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.