Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Charger for HiTech Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 03:03 PM
Tech Addict

Default Best Charger for HiTech Batteries

Hi guys my LHS told me that the best charger around is the Millenium Pro because i got told that it uses a program that only the millenium uses is that wright ?, what do you think. And if not what do you suggest for a $150 - $250 charger

Thanks for looking
Old 08-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

i have used the Novak chargers and they are realy good..................but if you are looking for top of the line you should go to nexusracing.net and look at the Much More Cell Master they are the hottest charger out right now i started useing them about a month ago and they are bad a$$
Old 08-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Tech Elite

I am also in with Dbowser the hottest chargers right now are the Team much more ctx series charger. Call Arun or Kumpol at nexus racing or go to there site www.nexusracing.net
Old 08-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Tech Master

The much more charger seems good...But we in asia have this charger around for about a year already,and according to my LHS,there are a couple fo people bringing the charger back.Cause it burn out for no reason.Maybe its a batch problem.

But I think most top of the line chargers are good enough to charge batteries.Others like Orion's Advantage,Futaba's CDR 5000,Competition Electronics' GFX turbocharger,Protrak....Many more...