Wiki Posts
Search

Xray T2'007

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 09:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jeff jenkins
good choice of words BUB <- your sure can scare somebody with that word. who do you think you are, anthony's MOM. it's called called freedom of speech i dont know what country your from but in ours we have that. so don't play the mom role. its the damn internet you got offended buy key board keys, cry me a river. as far as i am concered he didnt do anything wrong so lay off BUB(i used bub because thats your retarded often used word)
Let this be the last lesson. If you need MORE clarification PM me! Freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to make a joke of someone's religion as your buddy did (go back and reread what he wrote and TRY to read in between the lines and maybe just maybe you will understand what he was implying).
Old 10-27-2006, 10:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Actually, that is exactly what freedom of speech is. It give him the right to make a joke of someones religeon, no matter how popular the religeon is. I'm a christian, I found it kinda funny. I find jokes about scientology to be hilarious.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jack Smash
Your right. The guys that want the US kits should have to wait until there are enough EU kits for everyone too.
Hey guys sorry I opened my mouth.....Need to put my foot into it next time cause it causes so much drama..

Jack I wasn't implying that everyone should have to wait, I was implying that if they say that the 007 is coming/getting off to distributors than it should be both kits as I already know Speedtech has plenty if not more EU preorders than the US version. So for them to release the EU later in the US didn't make as much since. But yea I am not the owner nor the distributor nor even that great a racer. But I was hanging my hat on the hopes that Xray/America would take what the Pro-order lists were as a kind of bench mark as to consumer demand.

Yes the US kit will sell really well in the north east, and mid-west.
But in California it would be the EU kit as most run Asphalt/Rubber carpet.
Sorry if my assumption was incorrect...

OK I am off soap Box.
Let us kindly return to the previously un-argumental part of this thread.
-Shookie <><
Old 10-27-2006, 10:18 AM
Tech Elite

DOUBLE POST SORRY
Old 10-27-2006, 10:20 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jack Smash
Actually, that is exactly what freedom of speech is. It give him the right to make a joke of someones religeon, no matter how popular the religeon is. I'm a christian, I found it kinda funny. I find jokes about scientology to be hilarious.
Its actually classified as Hate speech now...
Its like making fun of Homosexuals...
It shows a non-tolerance for someone because of a Race/Creed/Religion/Color/or sexual preference.
Now is it free sure but not appropriate and can be con-strewed as HATEFUL
So technically Fred is correct.
-Shookie <><
Sorry new rules...
Don't say bomb or the feds break down your door...
Old 10-27-2006, 10:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Making a joke about religion, race, sexual preferance, income level, hair color, etc. is not hate speech. If so there would be a ton of locked up comics, screenwriters, columnists, and DJs.

Anthony had every right to say what he did. You had every right to be offended by it. You have no right to expect anyone to modify their behavior because you are offended.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:25 AM
Tech Elite

Guess we don't see Eye to Eye...Not the first nor the last time it will happen..

Lets just race...
-Shookie <><
Old 10-27-2006, 10:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

With the current political situation, rights are dropping like Cheney's hunting buddies. Free speech won't be far behind...

Last edited by dr_hfuhuhurr; 10-27-2006 at 10:58 AM.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Mr. Shookie, just be thankfull that he doesn't live in your area.

Waiting patiently for the conversion kit.
Fred
Old 10-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dr_hfuhuhurr
With the current political situation rights are dropping like Cheney's hunting buddies. Free speech won't be far behind...
now thats funny!
Old 10-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard
Let this be the last lesson. If you need MORE clarification PM me! Freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to make a joke of someone's religion as your buddy did (go back and reread what he wrote and TRY to read in between the lines and maybe just maybe you will understand what he was implying).
you suck at being the teacher if that was the lesson plan. i read it and still. nothing wrong but to get to my point, freedom of speech means anything goes. im not trying to piss anyone off but quit trying to put restrictions on what people say last time i checked you are no one of importance so quit acting like you run the site. freedom of speech = no restrictions fred,

I'm outty 5000, lata
p.s. he wasn't implying anything Mr. teach
Old 10-27-2006, 11:08 AM
Tech Elite

by the way im waiting patiently for the conversion kit too.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Angry Yea...free speech, but this forum

has rules and obsolute free speech is not allowed . Read the rules. People think they can say whatever they want here and that's not the case.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Anyone else try the delrin spool? It seems to have a lot of slop in it. As a result, I end up with a lot of 'lash' within the spool and the blades wear out really quick. The multidiff, when set up as a spool, is solid as a rock. Anyone else notice the same thing?
Old 10-27-2006, 02:25 PM
Tech Elite

does anyone by any chance know how much the conversion kit will cost. like a rough ball park estimate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.