Victor Garcia

1/5 STC

Ken Watkins
Frank Killam
Victor Garcia
Eric Poholsky
Jeff Devlin

Also...we want to remind the drivers, girls toys are also needed
The entry fee was kept low in hopes that the number and quality of toys will increase, remember...this is for the kids!!

G.W.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Glenn, YGPM...
Old 11-25-2008, 11:13 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gwilli2001us
JEFF DEVLIN...PIMPOLOGIST TO THE POWER OF 10!!...WADDUP DAWG??

G.W.
Just thought I'd come and play with you guys. BTW, Eric Vasutin's in also for STC. A bit of a reunion brewing... Where's that fag Baker? Does he run 5th's anymore or just drink 'em?

I'll be in early Friday morning, what's times the track set-up?
Old 11-25-2008, 11:57 AM
Tech Regular

Glen can i p.m. you my info?.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:27 PM
Tech Master

Sure...PM away!!
Old 11-26-2008, 11:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I got a girly present!

Last edited by Green Machine!; 11-26-2008 at 03:24 PM. Reason: type-o
Old 11-26-2008, 12:26 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by gwilli2001us
Since we now have a bigger budget for the race, all of the "A" mains will have awards 1st - 10th. We would like to again thank all of our sponsors for the event. these are the confirmed

Associated
Novarossi USA
Serpent America
YB Slow
Upgrade RC
Redline Racing Fuels
Beltran Racing
RC World
V-Speed
Contrast
OFNA

We would like to order the awards according to entries to avoid having too few or too many. Please get that info to me by entry form, e-mail or PM. You can pay your entry fee and drop off your toy when you check in with Sherrie at the race Saturday Morning.

G-Dub
glenn ad me 1/8 open thanks
Old 11-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Green Machine!
I got a girly present!
Wow another typo? Isn't this the post that told Glenn to remove you from the race because you had spread youself to thin aka you found it this is the race you guys are boycotting/protesting this month? Just curious?
Old 11-26-2008, 05:27 PM
avs
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by motojon
rears started off at 76mm ran 2quals and 15min of a 20min main and tires at 67.5mm
Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
So 8.5mm in about 30-35 mins? (warmup times included)
something to consider: Jonathan, you were probably running 35's or even softer?
Old 11-27-2008, 07:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YBSLOW
Wow another typo? Isn't this the post that told Glenn to remove you from the race because you had spread youself to thin aka you found it this is the race you guys are boycotting/protesting this month? Just curious?
Curious? Why would anyone be protesting/boycotting this particular event? Isnt this a special race for the unfortunate children of the Greater LA region?
I cant believe their are some racers out there that would not put aside there petty differences and come out and show some support to try and make a difference for a few unfortunate children. Lets not forget that there alot of people out there that would do just about anything to be in the position alot of us racers are in. Especially THIS holiday season, with the economy in the shape that its in. Sometimes it makes one wonder!!!
Old 11-27-2008, 08:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by avs
something to consider: Jonathan, you were probably running 35's or even softer?
Nope I for sure was running 37s i durometered them before i put them on, and yes that was including warm up and everything
Old 11-27-2008, 01:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sandfan85
Curious? Why would anyone be protesting/boycotting this particular event? Isnt this a special race for the unfortunate children of the Greater LA region?
I cant believe their are some racers out there that would not put aside there petty differences and come out and show some support to try and make a difference for a few unfortunate children. Lets not forget that there alot of people out there that would do just about anything to be in the position alot of us racers are in. Especially THIS holiday season, with the economy in the shape that its in. Sometimes it makes one wonder!!!
You would think that would be the case, but I guess not.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default GLARCRC TOYS FOR TOTS

Originally Posted by sandfan85
The term "boycott" is a poor choice of words. The reason they have chosen to attend is because of some issues with one particular individual, not GLARCRC, and by no means TOY FOR TOTS.They have simple deceided to attend a different Toys for Tots event, and is doing so will donate toys at that race. The drivers I have spoken to are still donating toys for the GLARCRC Toys for Tots, whether they attend that race or not.
It is obvious that the whole story is not known on the open forums, and actually does not need to be aired here.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brc358
The term "boycott" is a poor choice of words. The reason they have chosen to attend is because of some issues with one particular individual, not GLARCRC, and by no means TOY FOR TOTS.They have simple deceided to attend a different Toys for Tots event, and is doing so will donate toys at that race. The drivers I have spoken to are still donating toys for the GLARCRC Toys for Tots, whether they attend that race or not.
It is obvious that the whole story is not known on the open forums, and actually does not need to be aired here.
Sad that a problem with one guy can make a decision for so many of you.

While it might be a poor choice of words, boycott is the word that was used in the TK racing forum. Cool that you people are still donating toys for a worthy cause.

How many more races is TK going to choose not to attend do to problems with one person? Could you make a list?
Old 11-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default GLARCRC

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
Sad that a problem with one guy can make a decision for so many of you.

While it might be a poor choice of words, boycott is the word that was used in the TK racing forum. Cool that you people are still donating toys for a worthy cause.

How many more races is TK going to choose not to attend do to problems with one person? Could you make a list?
It is really not relevant to this thread or any other thread on which races they choose to race at. If they do not attend one event, they will surely attend another one.
Lets just drop it, and hope that all of the Toys for Tots races have great turn outs and that many children will be able to wake up on Christmas morning with a smile on their face. I know Team Kamikaze, myself, and you will do what we can to make this happen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.