Wiki Posts
Search

Tornado fuel, need advice

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 02:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sandra
Herolin call tomorrow afternoon, I have something to tell you about the fuel. TOO much to type.

Hey Chris,

Don't keep it a secret. Do share man......
Old 08-13-2007, 03:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Look
I don't sell tornado or anything else so take this for what its worth.
1. I have Tornado that was purchased last year and opened it this year. I have had zero problems.
2. There is nothing I have ever tested and I have tried them all!!!! that makes the power this stuff does. You do an honest back to back test and you will be convinced. I don't know why it runs harder as theres nothing special in it(Maybe thats it, its not loaded with every additive known to man) but it just does. I've been doing hand tuned race engines for 25 years and I would bet you a nickle on a 12 motor its a 10% increase over anything I've ever run.
3. Its expensive because it is shipped from europe into canada and then to the USA but its consistant can to can and it works.
4. I was skeptical but not any more.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by hkboy
Hey Chris,

Don't keep it a secret. Do share man......
Ok OK, its damn good fuel. See I told you it was too much to type, now my wrist hurt.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Somebody PLEEZE record the coversation so that we can add Chris's comments to the web site.

Thank you
Old 08-13-2007, 05:05 PM
Tech Elite

tornado is good
iv been using it for oh hmmmm 3 years
nothing is faster and cleaner now all they have to do is make something to help me drive better
Old 08-13-2007, 05:40 PM
Tech Elite

Big Bro Chavo!!
I'm going to give Tornado the Pepsi challenge on the 25 of this month. I know for fact at that race there will be other fuel reps there. I'm on this high from winning a real hard race this past weekend and I want to stay there!! I got a modded RB928 which makes much power at the cost of getting tooo hot. I do want to keep the power part but I want run cooool like you and Chris! Does Tornado comes in buggy flavor ? Besides that, nobody has Tornado in the Philly area. The can will look good on my pit table!
Old 08-13-2007, 07:48 PM
Tech Adept

I am very happy to say that I have been using Tornado fuel for four months with great success. It is quality fuel supported by quality people. Thank you very much Greg and Chavo for having me on the team!

Scott
Old 08-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Tornado

I ahve been using this fuel for the past 15 years and I can say it is one of the best fuels you can get. Good lubrication and very consistent

Originally Posted by Scott Kimbrow
I am very happy to say that I have been using Tornado fuel for four months with great success. It is quality fuel supported by quality people. Thank you very much Greg and Chavo for having me on the team!

Scott
Old 08-14-2007, 05:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hello all,

Thank you very much for the kind words on Tornado Fuel. Just to let you know, Tornado Fuel will be the hand out fuel at the 1/8 Worlds at Argentina this year.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GHETTOTEACHER
Big Bro Chavo!!
I'm going to give Tornado the Pepsi challenge on the 25 of this month. I know for fact at that race there will be other fuel reps there. I'm on this high from winning a real hard race this past weekend and I want to stay there!! I got a modded RB928 which makes much power at the cost of getting tooo hot. I do want to keep the power part but I want run cooool like you and Chris! Does Tornado comes in buggy flavor ? Besides that, nobody has Tornado in the Philly area. The can will look good on my pit table!

Hey Buddy,

According to what I know from here in Asia, Tornado does have a Monster Truck blend. It is specially formulated for Monster trucks. But a lot of the guys are using it for off-road races as well. If you have a chance to get one, try it. All the guys that I know like it.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by GHETTOTEACHER
Big Bro Chavo!!
Chris and I will make sure you get the Buggy Flavored Tornado for that upcoming race! Be sure to let Chris retune that MONSTER ENGINE!
He's proving to be a master tuner. (sorry Chris, now everyone will want a crank or two from you)

Scott
Thank you Scott! It's a pleasure and an honor to have you on the team. I thank you for your friendship but most of all, I think you are a great person who makes tremendous contributions to our choosen sport off and on the track. You and the whole gang over @ Empire Racing are incredible people offering support to everyone. Thanks to Team Kyosho, Rich, Rick, Jim, Kevin and Sherry. This applies to you guys too!
Thanks again for choosing Tornado Fuel, we know you will enjoy continued success using it.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! tears of happieness...

Originally Posted by slide_228
I ahve been using this fuel for the past 15 years and I can say it is one of the best fuels you can get. Good lubrication and very consistent
Thank you Slide, the word is spreading quickly!
Old 08-14-2007, 08:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

How does this fuel stack up to Byrons?
Old 08-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

Scott

Hello Scott,

We welcome you to the team as well. Like Chavo said, you are a gentleman on and off the track, and we thank you very much for everything that you had done for Tornado fuel.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by HarKonnenD
How does this fuel stack up to Byrons?
Hey HarKonnenD

Byrons are good fuel as well. But if you wants to know the difference, you really need to try it and see it for yourself.
If Josh Cyrul, Brian Berry, Aaron Buran, Scott Kimbrow, Lamberto Collari, and Daniele Ielasi are using it, then it should be good
Also, if Max and JP engines endorse it, then Tornado is doing something right.
But no matter what we all say, it's better you try it, only you can say which will suit you best.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Sounds good and being that it's in the can it will last longer I'd like to give it a try. My gallon of byrons is almost finished anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.