Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

whos the hottie with raph?????
Old 05-28-2004, 06:06 PM
Tech Regular

Is SURIKARN there at Reedy?
Old 05-28-2004, 06:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

1. I have not bashed on Alex. The only thing you can take as negative is that I said he is SANDBAGGING. Maybe I give him too much credit thinking he is faster than he is.

2. The team leader and face of Team TRINITY (BRIAN KINWALD) never even raced in a stock Nationals, because he always believed racing ahead of your abilities makes you stronger. What if you end up like Michael Andretti and never win the big one(INDY 500 for those of you that don't follow racing). Do you ever move up and consider yourself good enough?

3. The 19T class at the REEDY Race was set up for non-sponsored drivers. That is why you can only race one class. So that they can race against people of their same abilities and not feel like they are not winning because of their lack of BATTERIES from not being SPONSORED.

Relax people you don't have to go on and on and on justifying him racing 19T. All you had to do is say that he didn't think he was good enough to make the A or B main in Modified.

If it were your last race would you rather win Stock or get 10th in the Modified A main at the National Championships.

Who won the 3 classes at the REEDY Race last year?

Any news on how everyone or should I say anyone doing?

Thanks for being so serious,

Steve Chamberlain

Again good luck to everyone there, yes even Alex. Because he is racing and I am not.
Old 05-28-2004, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

Who gives a fly'n flip. I say race what ya wanna race. If you are gonna whine about it then don't race. Yall should start a new forum for this.

I think the Hottie is Jill Kelly? haha... Any news yet on the race?
Old 05-28-2004, 06:46 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by SCIDA
1. I have not bashed on Alex. The only thing you can take as negative is that I said he is SANDBAGGING. Maybe I give him too much credit thinking he is faster than he is.

2. The team leader and face of Team TRINITY (BRIAN KINWALD) never even raced in a stock Nationals, because he always believed racing ahead of your abilities makes you stronger. What if you end up like Michael Andretti and never win the big one(INDY 500 for those of you that don't follow racing). Do you ever move up and consider yourself good enough?

3. The 19T class at the REEDY Race was set up for non-sponsored drivers. That is why you can only race one class. So that they can race against people of their same abilities and not feel like they are not winning because of their lack of BATTERIES from not being SPONSORED.

Relax people you don't have to go on and on and on justifying him racing 19T. All you had to do is say that he didn't think he was good enough to make the A or B main in Modified.

If it were your last race would you rather win Stock or get 10th in the Modified A main at the National Championships.

Who won the 3 classes at the REEDY Race last year?

Any news on how everyone or should I say anyone doing?

Thanks for being so serious,

Steve Chamberlain

Again good luck to everyone there, yes even Alex. Because he is racing and I am not.
Any idea who are the top drivers here?
Old 05-28-2004, 07:51 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Let's cool it in here, I'd rather not see any driver bashing.

There is no way anybody can truly sandbag in this sport. Until R/C has a true governing body that classifies some drivers as professional or the stock class as a "developmental" class, people are free to race whatever they'd like. Stock is just a motor choice, the competition in the class is just as fierce as anywhere else. If you go and watch this or any other national level race, Alex (or anybody else) by no means has it locked up. Look no further than this year's Carpet Nats for that evidence.
Old 05-28-2004, 08:05 PM
Suspended

Default IS JOSH THERE

IS JOSH THERE?RACING?
Old 05-28-2004, 08:06 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Yeah who are the top drives? I've read tons on Alex and good luck to you. Any word if there's going to be live updates on the race results and if so where will they be posted. Wish I could be there myself maybe next year! Good luck to all and I'll have to say go get em to my twin Donny Schaff I think he'll be raceing with Alex.

What's with the tire sauce talk, any chance of getting some for myself to try out? Sounds like some great stuff. Take car to all.

Kenny Schaff
Old 05-28-2004, 08:07 PM

SCIDA- Man I wish I could have gotten on here before butter and Roly did, but I think I need to set you straight anyway. When you win multiple national championships in any class 1/12, oval, stock touring, mod touring or in anything then you can come and post a bunch of junk about Alex racing stock-19t. There are a lot more variables to his situation to him not racing in mod at the reedy race. Those variables are called sponsorships which I am sure you don't have, in fact don't come on here and post a bunch of junk until you have won multiple national titles and have gotten as many sponsorships as Alex. Maybe just maybe, all these post by Roly and butter are too hard for you to comprehend. It is obvious you don't know what your talking about, so face it your out of your element man so don't even sandbag anyone else until you do all of the above. Good luck to Rafael "Papi" & Alex Lopez.
Old 05-28-2004, 08:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by mr. losi
whos the hottie with raph?????
Easy Matt....thats his wifey.....
Old 05-28-2004, 09:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default race coverage

here is the race coverage

futureal started a new thread
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=41579
Old 05-28-2004, 10:18 PM
Tech Regular

I don't race very often, but this is how bad I did at my last National Race.

2003 ROAR SEDAN NATIONALS August 09, 2003

Results based on rounds 1 - 6
----- 1/10 SEDAN NITRO -----
q.pts name
0 JOSH CYRUL
0 MIKE DUMAS
0 RON ROSSETTI
0 CHRIS TOSOLINI
0 RALPH BURCH JR
0 MARK P0AVIDIS
2 DARIN ISHITANI
2 ATSUSHI HARA
2 PAUL LEMIEUX
2 RICHARD SAXTON
3 PEPE VELEZ
4 BILLY EASTON
4 JOEL JOHNSON
5 STEVE CHAMBERLAIN

My first BIG race in a while. Sorry I was so low.

1987 Novice with Mark Pavidis/ First Employee of Peak Performance
1989 Stock National Champion 2wheel off-road
1991 Western's Off-Road Champ 2 wheel Mod (others in the a main were Pavidis and Kinwald)
1992 Twister Championship 4 wheel (2nd Brian Kinwald)
1995 C-main 2wheel Off-Road Worlds in Japan
1996 Velodrome 1st
2001 REEDY Truck Champion
2002 Reedy Race Mod 12th place
2003 Nitro Nationals Touring Car 17th

That is just a few. If you need any references just ask Barry Baker, Brian Kinwald, Rick Hohwart or Mark Pavidis. I'm not the best, but I have beaten all of the best at least twice.

Steve Chamberlain
Peak/Orion(16yrs), Novak(15yrs), AE(7yrs total), Kimbrough(15yrs), Proline(5yrs total), Losi(1yr)

Zach-Check your sources next time before you spout off at the computer.
Old 05-28-2004, 10:31 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by rckenny2000
Yeah who are the top drives? I've read tons on Alex and good luck to you. Any word if there's going to be live updates on the race results and if so where will they be posted. Wish I could be there myself maybe next year! Good luck to all and I'll have to say go get em to my twin Donny Schaff I think he'll be raceing with Alex.

What's with the tire sauce talk, any chance of getting some for myself to try out? Sounds like some great stuff. Take car to all.

Kenny Schaff
I mean all Invite driver list? Have any?
Old 05-28-2004, 10:48 PM
Tech Regular

eddiethefish-I will remind futureal tomorrow. If he does not do it I will post it tomorrow night.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.