Wiki Posts
Search

Duratrax Vendetta SC... CVD's, lots of graphite, indoor only

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 08:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)
Default Duratrax Vendetta SC... CVD's, lots of graphite, indoor only

Im being forced to thin the fleet out a bit. This truck has not been used much and will likely wont so its got to go. This truck was purchased to run in arenas when im working at trade shows. I ran it one time on a NIMH when I first got it on a concrete floor at a trade show, and one time on my paved driveway on a 2S lipo when i got home. Thats all the running its ever had. The stock radio was removed and sold the day I got it so its not included. BUT... I did install Duratrax CVDs ($70) and a bunch of Carbon Fiber stuff ($60 total)...
Front and rear shock towers
Chassis brace
Servo hold down
Steering drag link

I also installed a brand new Hitec carbonite geared high torque servo ($20) and a blue aluminum heatsink motor mount ($15). Finally, I went through the electronics and switched the motor plug to 3.5mm bullets and the battery connector to a Traxxas high current connector. This upgrade alone made the truck noticeably faster.

All stock parts are included. No batteries or radio but the manual and sticker sheet are included too. The truck has never been rolled or upside down. The body has not been cut. No modifications have been made other than whats listed. Truck is, other than a few scratches on the bottom, mint and nearly unused. Im asking $160 shipped, paypal only. No trades.

Old 10-26-2010, 01:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

SOLD... thanks for the easy transaction... will ship out tomorrow.