Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Please be on the lookout for my STOLEN stuff >

Please be on the lookout for my STOLEN stuff

Please be on the lookout for my STOLEN stuff

Old 08-16-2010, 08:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809
Nice, did u happen to see the guys walking around the pits at all after they stole ur chairs? Why didnt u do anything about the chair deal????
They were cheap $5 chairs that were ripped and torn, so I wasn't going to cause any trouble over them. Someone talked to the track owner and he didn't want to do anything about it. I couldn't just go and tell them to leave myself.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jewn_beef
man this is sad to hear so cal track gets hit again. R/c is just like drugs easy to make money off of so does not surprise me that this has happened all the same sucks for the owner of the vehicles if it happened to me i would have to quit the stuff i have has took a few years to get together could never afford to replace it.
I have recently started going racing only with wifey so she can watch my stuff in the pits.
maybe if you post your paypal account people can send small donations as gift to help replace the stuff i could throw a buck or two and if enough people throw a buck or two you would be in
Same here i barely bought my first new buggy and it was a d8, I couldnt imagine a mugen and serpent being taken from me with full race gear, i would want to kill someone.

Yeh pay pal would be nice maybe we can get some donations to these guys to help them get started back up!
Old 08-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Sorry to hear about this. I'm also sorry to hear racers sound so dumb. They almost sound as dumb as the people doing the stealing.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:49 PM
Tech Rookie

I was there Sunday at the JBRL an heard about the cars being taken. Talking to a group of guys we started thinking it might be some racers who are stealing the RC stuff, you would'nt think nothing if a racer was carring a car,radio, or pitbag out
Old 08-16-2010, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by radz826
I was there Sunday at the JBRL an heard about the cars being taken. Talking to a group of guys we started thinking it might be some racers who are stealing the RC stuff, you would'nt think nothing if a racer was carring a car,radio, or pitbag out
yeah but normal jbrl racers are carying and cool and most understand that this hobby is not cheap and care about other peoples stuff. When i went to jbrl to pit for friends i was helping anyone and mashaling during practice. These drivers have trust in people and when stuff like this happens it makes racers not want to run at events because its hard to TRUST fellow drivers. Also if it was a driver it would happen a bit more than once, might not be everytime but im sure it would happen one every other time or so not 2 in one day.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by radz826
yeah that tooo....i bet thats exactly what happend!...if i were to find out who,they would get smashed on DOUBLE the amount just for stealing a fellow racers stuff!
Old 08-16-2010, 09:32 PM
dsl
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Last edited by dsl; 12-20-2010 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Delete
Old 08-16-2010, 09:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dsl
Hey nutsack, its rude to insinuate that a certain race or people from Mexico are thiefs. Its strange that there are still nutsacks like you that don't even think for a split second before posting such a stupid comment and probably just laugh it off.

As for the original post, I hope you recover your r/c stuff.
come on!...it was funny! im from san diego where all the illeagals are and im half mexican!...so all my family are straight beaners!lol dont take it to the heart, there is always ignorant people in ALL RACES!
Old 08-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Greg. I sent you pm with my insurance guy. All my
Personal stuff is covered no matter where I am or how it gets stolen. I have $10,000 worth of insurance for about $40 a month with a very low deductible. I know it's after the fact, but since you travel allot it's worth looking into. sorry for your loss, I know exactly how it feels
James

Please PM me with further details on this James, I travel ALL too often and dont have anything on my gear and would have some peace of mind if I did.

On a side note....GUYS POST PICTURES....a body is something that a Dumb crook might not even Think Twice about including in a sale as they might not know how much effort goes into painting a body, If its A RTR body( I know it isn't) but its something ALL us racer's have and could help get the crooks if someone spots the body.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Integra
Please PM me with further details on this James, I travel ALL too often and dont have anything on my gear and would have some peace of mind if I did.

On a side note....GUYS POST PICTURES....a body is something that a Dumb crook might not even Think Twice about including in a sale as they might not know how much effort goes into painting a body, If its A RTR body( I know it isn't) but its something ALL us racer's have and could help get the crooks if someone spots the body.
Greg should have pics sometime soon to post of his and idk about the other guys we havent heard much but it was a losi 2.0 with the alum front spindles and caster blocks, alum rear hubs, o.s. speed engine, hitec 7955's, mrt transponder, ofna blue truggy starter box and a dx3r radio/case. the body was blue, green and black with yellow window trim, UKL painted into the front window trim.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:00 PM
dsl
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Last edited by dsl; 12-20-2010 at 01:59 PM. Reason: delete
Old 08-16-2010, 10:01 PM
Tech Elite

als jbrl has pics on jimmys site so point out ur buggy if it on there.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dsl
No it really wasn't funny. It might seem funny to you but this is an example of racial profiling however small it may seem to others. You might be a small % Mexican, but the reality is you probably don't look like you are and won't have to put up with BS. This really hit a nerve as I've personally been "racially profiled" and have been arrested in front of my kids, family, and friends, because I supposedly looked like another Mexican who had committed a crime the night before in a city of 2+ million. I had to wait for 2 hours in a cop car until a teller I.D.'d me and said "not even close". By the way I was born in the US and am excercising my freedom of speech... Sorry for being off topic, but I couldn't stay quiet.
i understand!...i am a JUGGALO!...we get profiled all the time...i didnt say it,but sorry or the mexican remark...it happens all to many times just cause i dont dress like an outstanding citizen!...but like i said,dont take it to the heart!..HE PROBALLY DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU!
Old 08-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

Man that really sucks. Sorry to hear that. If its not found in the next 1-2 weeks you got a paypal? Ill be more then willing to make a donation so you can buy a new car. Ill keep an eye out. Best of luck to you.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:17 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I will start a thread with the insurance info. I have gotten a few PM's asking about it and now seems like a good time to post it. Our hobby shop was broken into and robbed of $5000 worth of kits on Friday morning so I am ready To take a stand. We are a community of hundreds of thousands so we should all stick together and let these lowlife scumbags know that if the want to Try and steal from us they better be ready to pay the price!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.