Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Calling all Drivers

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Calling all Drivers

Hello everyone Dave here from GotNitroOnline. The brand new 2010 Factory modified OPS/Radical 621T engines have arrived from Italy. Awesome looking and performing engines. New cooling head design and improved carburetor efficiency. Same factory mods to the p/s, crank and rod. Lot's of parts and engines in stock for immediate FREE Priority shipping on all Radical engines and parts.
We are looking for more good drivers for sponsorship. Please send us your resume for consideration of sponsorship. Please remit resume to: [email][email protected].
Do to the recent drop in the Euro these engines have come down quite a bit in price. Now is the time to get Radical with GotNitroOnline. Check out our Engine Rebuild pricing and quality; far superior then other manufacturers.

Old 06-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The parts dont look so good
Old 06-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default Hmm

Originally Posted by easyryder
The parts dont look so good
+1
Old 06-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

I dont care what the parts look like when the engines run like these engines do, i absolutely love these engines and i owe all of my success this season to these engines. Anyone that has never ran one of these engines just dont understand what there missing, these engines are hands down the best i have ran, and i have ran a tun, os vspec, os speed, nova plus 4, reedy, rb, picco, orion, thats just a few basically i have owned or tuned and driven most all the top engines and these are by far my favorite. Engine has more power than anyone knows what do with, it gets great runtime, flameouts are unheard of, and engines last average of 12 gallons. Anyone looking into a new engine dont be scared to go with radical, you wont be disappointed.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Tech Elite

Default motor

The OPS SFV21B or Radical motor is the fastest motor I have ever run and seen in my many years of racing I ran a GRP carb with 6mm restrictor and it still rips. Look at the drilled out light weight piston, look at the front of the crank it is drilled out for lightness very trick stuff. On a gate start at NitroX at the Nitro pit I never got out run to the first turn......
Old 06-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Gate start at the Nitro Cross??
Old 06-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Tech Elite

Does it have a fixed venturi?
Old 06-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default Video

Do you have any videos of the engine on track? I'd like to see it..
Old 06-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
The OPS SFV21B or Radical motor is the fastest motor I have ever run and seen in my many years of racing I ran a GRP carb with 6mm restrictor and it still rips. Look at the drilled out light weight piston, look at the front of the crank it is drilled out for lightness very trick stuff. On a gate start at NitroX at the Nitro pit I never got out run to the first turn......
Yours didnt get nowhere near 12 gallons on it..It sure did scream though! I remember you had to remove it a few times at certain tracks because it was too powerful..I still think its the coolest looking engine
Old 06-03-2010, 11:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Mine has 10 gal through it was on a truggy for 2yrs then a buggy for 1yr. Now my brother has it it's in buggy now his SC8. He's got my other radical still new 2yrs old.

I got over 10mins of run time in the truggy all the time. They are d*mn good engines
Old 06-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Radical's are built very well...the material quality is top notch..the machining may not look fancy, however the materials and tolerances are excellent.. and they also have very aggressive port timing which allows them to scream...The Rad 628 I did was bonkers ! it also had the highest port timing I have ever seen on a 28 yet....The crank material is top notch and is harder then 99% of the other engines on the market, beats the hell out of your tooling when you try to cut it.....
Old 06-04-2010, 12:10 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Yours didnt get nowhere near 12 gallons on it..It sure did scream though! I remember you had to remove it a few times at certain tracks because it was too powerful..I still think its the coolest looking engine
The only reason my motor didn't last is I ran it at Silver State, the old track in Boulder City in a wind storm with 60mph winds at the 09 Silver State Nitro Challenge and it sucked dust, any one that was at the race will tell you how bad it was.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

A few years ago I owned the 621T and the 621P. These things are animals...One of the best engines I have ever owned if not the best. The power is insane and I would get like 9 minutes a tank using the Radical adjustable pipe. Top notch stuff!
Old 06-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

One thing I just realized is that the sleeve modding isnt shown.....guess you cant give away all the secrets... A+ work