Racecraft @Bottle Tree Park

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Racecraft @Bottle Tree Park

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 12:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

is there any alternative track for ep? other than this one.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by mokwai
is there any alternative track for ep? other than this one.
hope there's another one ep track...
student like me, to pay $70 is alot to ask for...
Old 03-25-2009, 01:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

$70 monthly? Wow, now that exp
Old 03-25-2009, 01:31 AM
TBP
Tech Initiate

$70 is quite steep not only for students, but for working adults too. Hope the management can do something about it and provide the daily rates.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Talking Rates

Maybe we can suggest a reasonable daily rates to RCRC. All of us are eager to try out the newly born track. I have seen the track, it looks great with bends and painted sides. $70 is indeed steep, maybe they intend to maintain the track now and then so it is up for competitions and daily races. Or maybe we can prune the trees along RCRC so we can make the track nicer and at the same time, get free usage?! Hehehe...
Old 03-25-2009, 01:47 AM
Tech Rookie

i have $40 as my weekly allowances, which i need to use for food and transportation, now i gotta save $70 a month to play this hobbies.

it's used to be $6 for night track and that's really so affordable....

Old 03-25-2009, 01:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

apparently the rates are for all the tracks that are gona be built in RCRC, on road, off road and crawler. so come to tink abt it it aint tat bad guys $70 for 3 tracks to use. its time to get a buggy and a crawler!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:56 AM
Tech Rookie

1.we ain't as rich as u
2.we ain't as rich as u to own 3 cars
3.you can't use 3 at all time

Old 03-25-2009, 02:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by superlimau
1.we ain't as rich as u
3.you can't use 3 at one time

I second that.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

1.we ain't as rich as u

hey hey, im definately not well to do man, 416 is my touring car, ta05 is used for tac only and my m03 is to cure the itch when im lazy to travel to bk coz i stay in the east. electronics on my 05 and m03 are stock tamiya esc and sports tune. not forgetting 2 recievers sharing amoung 3 cars. how rich can i be man.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:17 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

1.we ain't as rich as u

me definitely third to that!!!! 70 bucks a month is very steep indeed even for a working adult and in this current economy downturn due to work commitment, i can't go often to the track to play, most to most once a week or fortnightly and to pay 70 bucks for 2 or 4 times of play is very expensive. kinda drive people away. hopefully the boss will revise the rates or better still charge on daily rates like before. not everybody will use all the tracks once available as mostly will only have either touring car, crawler or off-road car. maybe minority is 'rich' enuff to have all 3. to be frank, i believe everybody including myself, was waiting eagerly to start playing at the track but with rates like that.....it kinda burst the enthusiasm bubble!!!!!
Old 03-25-2009, 02:25 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by thirtycents
apparently the rates are for all the tracks that are gona be built in RCRC, on road, off road and crawler. so come to tink abt it it aint tat bad guys $70 for 3 tracks to use. its time to get a buggy and a crawler!
Most of the tourer I met only play touring. Thay never interested in off road just like myself. So, is really unfair to them paying the fees of another two tracks which they dont even use. $70 for 3 tracks, why not rcrc allow us to chose only the track we wished to use and pay accordingly. Just my two cents.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:46 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

70 dollars is prohibitely expensive..!! Enough i think to make lots of us reconsider RC altogether.

I could perfectly understand him hiking up the daily fee - given the nicer facilities - but a monthly 70$ is totally ridiculous.. especially if you work, and only come once a month (or twice at best) when you have family to attend to etc...

Let's hope BK clarifies himself the situation shortly..
Old 03-25-2009, 02:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Patriiick
70 dollars is prohibitely expensive..!! Enough i think to make lots of us reconsider RC altogether.

I could perfectly understand him hiking up the daily fee - given the nicer facilities - but a monthly 70$ is totally ridiculous.. especially if you work, and only come once a month (or twice at best) when you have family to attend to etc...

Let's hope BK clarifies himself the situation shortly..

give the boss some time to reply lah....he must be very busy preparing the track for the upcoming race. to be fair to him, the mentioning of $70 per month rate was posted by another rc bro. let's hear it from the boss himself to clarify, yah.....
Old 03-25-2009, 02:57 AM
Tech Regular

I do not question about the monthly fees, everybody has his on opinion.

The only think I would like to say is that I personally agree in NOT having the daily rate. The issue is how you control it. In the previous track I saw myself many people come, play 2 or 3 batteries and go away without even go inside the shop and trust me they do not have a monthly subscription. Now if someone that just has paid his daily rate notice the same how you think he would feel.

The real problem is that you can’t control everybody in the same way that you can’t control if someone one day use the on road track and after a week use the off road one.

How you can control and manage that.

And i really and strongly in favour of supporting our local shop.

A lot of people come to practice every week than the go home and buy over internet or in another shop in Singapore (without track) just because that part maybe is 1 dollar cheaper..

You think that BK makes a leaving with the entree fees???

I really think that BK is the only one putting a lot of effor for us EP fanatic and for that i do respect him a lot instead of judge him.

Just my 2 cents…

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.