Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
I must give a big shout out to Ray & Julie of Niftech . . . >

I must give a big shout out to Ray & Julie of Niftech . . .

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 08:12 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up I must give a big shout out to Ray & Julie of Niftech . . .

I got my order today as promised, COD but oh well . . .

I ordered the toe tool, some caps, some bronze pivot balls and the pivot ball tool. Beautiful stuff, good documentation. They even threw in a free gift, a tub of diff grease, happily suprised. I always love local newspaper packaging, I really get a kick out of it. Niftech's paper had plenty of hand written markups highlighting relevant news from the Cleveland paper "The Plain Dealer".

What I didn't expect was plenty of hand written thanks and words of encouragement. They appear to be a real Mom & Pop shop and go out of their way to exceed the customer's expectations.

They also included some Niftech stickers and two printed copies of the current catalog.

In this day and age of slick ssl PayPal shopping carts it's kind of refreshing and more personal to deal in this fashion. The post office may be thrown for a bit of a loop in the heart of Silicon Valley but it's entertaining to witness them scurry around for procedural documents that haven't been used recently.

So in closing I must give Niftech two thumbs up for providing outstanding customer support using what some may consider antiquated channels. This maybe so but there is really no substitute for the human touch.

Thank You Ray & Julie,

To quote the Governor of the great state of California, (Arnold) . . .

"I'll be back . . ."

woot . . .

http://niftech.com/
Old 04-17-2008, 09:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

And how about that traction compound? Damn fine stuff, makes racing much easier and cleaner.

Edit: wait.. I just checked that website, and didn't find the traction sauce. Different company? I'm confused.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I cannot agree more. I have order 24 bottles of the traction compound from them and ship them to HONG KONG....apparently, the closest country to get in touch with those traction compound is JAPAN. I received the package within 3 days plus extras...

The best part is...hand written thank you note, extra decals, and different type of bearing oil, ball diff lube, motor bearing oil...etc to show the appreciation (or let us to try)...that is one heck of a service that I was not expecting.

Right now, I still have 2 bottles of the Niftech traction compound with me and I carry them to the track all the time, I don't use that alot UNLESS it is necessary cause they are not something I can get over the shelf @ LHS. And I like thier compound because I don't have to whip it after applying onto the tire...just add onto the tire and run it on the track...nice stuff.