Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
2007 1/8th Scale On-Road Nationals Las Vegas Sept 7th-9th >

2007 1/8th Scale On-Road Nationals Las Vegas Sept 7th-9th

2007 1/8th Scale On-Road Nationals Las Vegas Sept 7th-9th

Old 09-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Looks like we have another great national championship!

Looking forward to official and unofficial results. All comments and updates
are really appreciated. Keeps us who aren't there in touch.

Good luck to all in the mains tomorrow...

Thank you Rich Taylor and 4 Aces for running a great show and posting official
results in a timely fashion!
Old 09-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Almost forgot...

GREAT PICS TNB!

Definitely one of your strengths... Keep up the good work!!!
Old 09-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
hello all:

I'm sorry we aren't able to post results as they happen at this event. Unfortunatley, there just isn't time. We are running things very quickly and should be done around 3:30 to 4:00 p.m. today. I'll make sure the updated qual points are posted on 4Aces Racing website and on this thread, personally.

the results you see so far (qual points) are figured with a wrong tie breaker system..... therefore, you will see significant changes in the final version of the qual points standings, that I will approve once I have ensured the proper system was in place.

please, be patient..... and again, all apologies.

Dawn Sanchez
ROAR VP
ROAR Nationals Official - 2007 on road fuel nationals

P.S. ZANE THOMPSON....... HE'S DOING AWESOME!!!!
ok it is now almost mid night and results are nowhere when will they be posted. please info thank
Old 09-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by new3
ok it is now almost mid night and results are nowhere when will they be posted. please info thank
Sad... It's a shame for a National event to not have proper coverage... This is a national event and international forum... And don't get me wrong... I do understand that there's much to do and alot of work going on at the event... But still... I'm trying to choose my words nicely... With proper planning.... This wouldn't be that hard... 02.

RC_Alan
Old 09-09-2007, 01:23 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by TNB
Here are a few photos from today....

love the pics...more please!
Old 09-09-2007, 03:49 AM
Tech Adept

Default Perfect Form

hello all:I'm sorry we aren't able to post results as they happen at this event. Unfortunatley, there just isn't time. We are running things very quickly and should be done around 3:30 to 4:00 p.m. today. I'll make sure the updated qual points are posted on 4Aces Racing website and on this thread, personally.
the results you see so far (qual points) are figured with a wrong tie breaker system..... therefore, you will see significant changes in the final version of the qual points standings, that I will approve once I have ensured the proper system was in place.

please, be patient..... and again, all apologies.

Dawn Sanchez
ROAR VP
ROAR Nationals Official - 2007 on road fuel nationals
Great Job!
Old 09-09-2007, 05:01 AM
Tech Master

Would be nice if ROAR had a set format on running the scoring for these events! Fortunatly they have the author of the software there doing the scoring!
Old 09-09-2007, 05:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Does anybody know where Mr. Burch ended up? Officially or not.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:44 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by NitroHead
Does anybody know where Mr. Burch ended up? Officially or not.
11th
Old 09-09-2007, 06:03 AM
Tech Initiate

Red face Help out!!....... next time

Per "new3" and "rc_alan" 's questions / comments. As with any other event / meeting / gathering, the biggest problem with "up-to-the-minute" coverage is MANPOWER!!!!! Sure the technology exists to accomplish said task, but there is nobody who can take the time to check, and re-check the information, sit in front of a computer and push the buttons to get the results out for you who are not here to see....... Seems that everybody I see at the race is BUSY dealing with proper race procedure, repairing cars, working on bodies/engines/tires/suspension, trying to get that last little tweak out of whatever to make a good showing. Plus ya got the RMT doing their level best to keep things moving along smoothly, TIMELY and fairly and making sure the results /standings are correct before proceeding, and, and...

So, your not here to post the stuff even though you apperently have the time to do so.
WISH YOU WERE HERE!!!! Will we see you at the next one??????
Old 09-09-2007, 06:15 AM
Tech Regular

Well it's now 13 or 14 hours after the end of qualifying and despite the hissy fit about not posting "unofficial" results that is all the info we have - embarrassing!!!!! Note - to ROAR officials - I told you so!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 06:36 AM
Tech Master

I think we are pretty much being told, that if you want to know the results, we should have gone to the race. You would think that someone from the roar RACE MANAGEMENT TEAM, could at least find a couple of miniutes, to let those who couldn't make it, know whats going on.I am pretty sure some of our membership money gets used to get them there.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:05 AM
Tech Adept

Don't blame the RMT, as it looks like THEY are running a well run event. We aren't getting updates due to the track host's hissy fit yesterday. (Mr. Taylor - that is my way of saying be more polite on asking for things.)
Old 09-09-2007, 07:28 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by darkangel
Don't blame the RMT, as it looks like THEY are running a well run event. We aren't getting updates due to the track host's hissy fit yesterday. (Mr. Taylor - that is my way of saying be more polite on asking for things.)

Sounds like business as usual!
Old 09-09-2007, 07:52 AM
Tech Adept

Can't we all just get a long!

Rick you need to play nice!

Last edited by MBlackketter; 09-09-2007 at 08:22 AM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.