Wiki Posts
Search

Xbox 360 FS kinda weird

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 07:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Xbox 360 FS kinda weird

Ok.. this is the thing... I want to sell my Xbox 360 to buy a new one..

this is the thing. I have a core, with HD... but my new HD-DVD player for the 360 has a chrome door. The Core, has a white one and well, they dont match. I want a premium so they match. Neurotic..i know..

My machine is pristine. It does not freeze.. it has no scuffs... I just want matching stuff.

What you get is the Machine 20 GB HD and wired controller.... with Halo 2= 350.00 plus shipping. (Wired controller was plugged in 1 time BTW)/// ill also include the HD video cables... as my new premium will come with them.. and well.. there should be an HDMI cable soon.. ill also inclue the xbox remote that came with my HD DVD player..

xbox 299.99 TAX
Remote 20.00 TAX
20 GBHD 99.99 TAX
HD cables 30.00 TAX
Halo 2 .. well.. was 39.99 when i bought it... its a freebie now..

If noone bites ill just buy a premium... and take my chances with ebay..

dont lowball me.... but i might be open to reasonable offers.. and no, i dont want your Tmaxx.. no trades. Your saving well over 100.00 plus tax... comes with all boxes ect.... ill include what ever Xbox live card comes in the machines these days... (i think its free 3 month or somthing- dont quote me on that...) AND I think they are bundling the premium with PGR3, which I will also include, if that is the case. ONLY, if it comes with my new machine. Paypal is my prefered method of payment.

rediculous offers will not be replied to.

** edit... ill throw an xbox live headset in too.. Think of it this way, your getting a premium, and halo2 for at least 125.00 less by the time tax is figured in.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
My machine is pristine.
Nice rhyme bro!
Old 11-22-2006, 06:03 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BlackKat
Nice rhyme bro!

haha
Old 11-22-2006, 07:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

so what is the price?
Old 11-22-2006, 08:07 AM
Tech Master

uhh,,,, is that a trick question? 350.00 plus shipping...

BUT i may have changed my mind as MS may be working on a new version of the machine that will include HDMI.. and i can only assume a larger hard drive...

ill listen to serious buyers though...
Old 11-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If you can wait till sunday morning I can probably have money in my paypal account.

Do you take paypal?

And can I get some pictures of this please?

Corey
Old 11-24-2006, 06:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TheBurninator
If you can wait till sunday morning I can probably have money in my paypal account.

Do you take paypal?

And can I get some pictures of this please?

Corey
I can wait till sunday.. I am 2 states away from home right now and it wouldnt ship till monday anyways. Pics... if they are absolutely neccessary, i guess... but the machine is like this, if you went to your local store, dropped 300.00 for the machine, 100.00 for the drive, 20.00 for the head set, 40.00 for the HD cables, 20.00 for the dvd remote, a copy of Halo 2, and brought it home.. opened it up.. you would have the same thing.

as I said, what ever extras come with my new machine will go directly to you as I have live already.. so youll get the new headset and trial of live.. and PGR3.. (if that is comming with the new, you will get the new copy) I have to shop around and see what I can get as a freebie...

let me know...
Old 11-24-2006, 08:03 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

quick question, why didn't you just buy the premium pack.. (the drive would have matched) and you wouldn't have to drop 100 bucks on a HDD. or a headset, and have a wireless controller....

Oh well, I'll have the money by saturday at exactly 11:55 P.M.

Corey

PS and yes, pics are a necessity, much as your necessity for the xbox to match.. LOL Send them to my email- [email protected]
Old 11-24-2006, 08:32 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TheBurninator
quick question, why didn't you just buy the premium pack.. (the drive would have matched) and you wouldn't have to drop 100 bucks on a HDD. or a headset, and have a wireless controller....

Oh well, I'll have the money by saturday at exactly 11:55 P.M.

Corey

PS and yes, pics are a necessity, much as your necessity for the xbox to match.. LOL Send them to my email- [email protected]

ok.. well ill see what i can do on the pics.. i am 2 states away but i did bring it with me!

i bought th core because it was available at the time
Old 11-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Suspended

hmm..how about 300 shipped.
how is the orig xbox compared to this 20 gig harddrive
i really want to get rid of my xbox and get the 360..also can u play orig xbox games on the 360?
Old 11-25-2006, 08:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BALLIN99
hmm..how about 300 shipped.
how is the orig xbox compared to this 20 gig harddrive
i really want to get rid of my xbox and get the 360..also can u play orig xbox games on the 360?
hmm..how about no.

na.. reasonable offer, yes. but I think im about over it.. so unless my asking price is met, ill just keep it. (over needing the chrome drive door)...

Orig Xbox- compared to 20 Gig Hd?? dunno what your asking there.,,.

but 360 is rediculous. I just watched an HD movie i DL'd through live, as well as a couple movie trailers and the trailers for the up comming Forza Motorsports 2... this machine is dialed. No need for PS3 or WII

Keith
Old 11-26-2006, 07:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Keith:

HI,

If you really need a chrome door LMK I might be interested in a trade. as I'm going to paint mine anyway (to match Mini's black one)..........yes he got a REAL black one. and it's WAY better than mine. maybe you should look for one of those........

Thanks.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:55 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TimXLB
Keith:

HI,

If you really need a chrome door LMK I might be interested in a trade. as I'm going to paint mine anyway (to match Mini's black one)..........yes he got a REAL black one. and it's WAY better than mine. maybe you should look for one of those........

Thanks.
Tim,, DIALED...

black one.. yah thought about it.. but no..

that might work out...
but if we did trade, we would have to do the whole nine yards meaing Hard drive and all... BC the grey on the hard drive on mine matches the grey mesh on the top and bottom.. and the grey on the hard drive on the premium matches the grey mesh on the premium... if thats all cool to you.. gimme some detials as far as when and where...

if not.. really no problem.. as I said, im thinking of just holding off for the V2 of the machine unless they decide to release HDMI as plug in to the current... i guess time will tell..

Let me know