Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Ask Mike Blackstock Trinity ,Rcamerica, Team Xray  Edition.. >

Ask Mike Blackstock Trinity ,Rcamerica, Team Xray Edition..

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ask Mike Blackstock Trinity ,Rcamerica, Team Xray Edition..

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 06:06 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

aloishus27.. I seen a few times , he was doing car radio installations..

Kropy.. Awesome paint her up for me for the classic... I have more coming soon...

savageguy.. thanks man.. Really appreciate it ...

Mike
Old 10-06-2006, 06:19 AM
Tech Initiate

Mike moore Aaron works in Madison Heights Michigan....Car sound and alarm is the name of the place I believe. I saw him there about three years ago...he was a manager there. Its like ten minutes from the old JJ's where Blackstock's rival back in the day used to come practice before Cleveland, Joel Johnson......

Mark Adams
Old 10-06-2006, 08:16 AM
Tech Regular

I used to work and race at JJ's in the early 90's. That's back when Mark got stuffed into the lockers on a regular basis.
Old 10-06-2006, 08:25 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Andy who?
That's back when Mark got stuffed into the lockers on a regular basis.
That's funny!

Joel who? Haha!

Mike - congats on the IIC win! I knew all that practice racing against me (well, more like lapping me) at the CEFX IIC warm-up would pay off.

-Rich
Old 10-06-2006, 09:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Mark A.
Mike moore Aaron works in Madison Heights Michigan....Car sound and alarm is the name of the place I believe. I saw him there about three years ago...he was a manager there. Its like ten minutes from the old JJ's where Blackstock's rival back in the day used to come practice before Cleveland, Joel Johnson......

Mark Adams
I remember you mark, I raced there for years with my dad wally. Treppa had an old 5.0 mustang back then with a system in it.

Those were the good old days.

Time to start a JJ's back in the days thread. LOL
Old 10-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Andy who?
I used to work and race at JJ's in the early 90's. That's back when Mark got stuffed into the lockers on a regular basis.
Yes it sure is. I remember that too. Funny stuff.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:14 AM
Tech Addict

Boy do i wish we had a jj's again like the old days.. I sure do miss that ... What fun it is too look at old times ...

mike
Old 10-09-2006, 07:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

I don't think you guy's want to go that far back. I could beat most of you then LOL.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Was JJ's the track on Dixie Highway in Bridgeport, north of Detroit or was JJ's the track in Canton area?

Paul Brower, Chad Coppeck, Ted McCarthy and I came over to Bridgeport a few times to race on that tiny little carpet track. The drive over and back from Grand Rapids with Ted was usually the highlight of the trip.

I kinda miss the old Decorns Warehouse we raced at in Grand Rapids when I was in college. That was when I actually raced every week... with a hangover... fun times.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:01 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Motor City Hami
Was JJ's the track on Dixie Highway in Bridgeport, north of Detroit or was JJ's the track in Canton area?

Paul Brower, Chad Coppeck, Ted McCarthy and I came over to Bridgeport a few times to race on that tiny little carpet track. The drive over and back from Grand Rapids with Ted was usually the highlight of the trip.

I kinda miss the old Decorns Warehouse we raced at in Grand Rapids when I was in college. That was when I actually raced every week... with a hangover... fun times.

JJ's was on 13 mile and Mound. Larry Rice was the owner.
I remember one day Josh came in late, thru his 1/12 scale on track and TQ'd.
Jerry told me that he built the car in the van on the way over.
Unbelieveable !
Old 10-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Larry owned it for a while, but it was best earlier. Vince Pallazollo opened it, and grew it along with, SEMROCC. That's when it was a great place to race.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default hi

i got my t-2 cus of you and your friend lone out in cali me and him race all the time and he was faster them me when i had my rdx. but i am just as fast as he is now.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Tech Regular

The track in Bridgeport was USA Raceway, the track on Dixie Highway in Waterford was Action Hobby's. Action is the track that has ruined my retirement plans, it was the first track my boys and I ever went to which got us hooked and has cost me a fortune.

Ted
Old 10-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by KE4PJO
Larry owned it for a while, but it was best earlier. Vince Pallazollo opened it, and grew it along with, SEMROCC. That's when it was a great place to race.

KE4PJO, You have me wondering who you are?????? I was there in the Vince days when you had to line up outside before they opened to get a spot.

JJ's trivia..... Who had the the nickname "Dooz" that's an easy one.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by team-srh1
i got my t-2 cus of you and your friend lone out in cali me and him race all the time and he was faster them me when i had my rdx. but i am just as fast as he is now.
heh, you are faster <G>

Lon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.