Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GM Racing SX9

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2002, 04:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Hey guys I saw this thing acouple weeks ago and its awsome a guy from Horizon had one in his 12th scale car. Also I belive from what he said is that you can still program this ESC like all others meaning on the actual ESC....but that you can use your GM Vis Comander charger to further program it. You can also program your V12's on the newer GM Vis chargers the ones with motor run. I have a V12 and love it I also have the New charger and have yet to program it but its got all the options like a pit wizard and all you do is plug the rec. lead into the charger and program away.....hummm might have to try this out this weekend.
Old 10-18-2002, 07:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hi everyone..... is it necessary to get the get the commando charger to program the sx9??!?
Old 10-18-2002, 08:46 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

lonestar: take a look at the post just before yours. It looks like KevinK has covered that for us.

Kevin K: thats good to hear about the programming thing. Anything that makes it easier to program the V12 would be cool. But the Commander is a little out of most peoples price range!

Its good to know that the SX9 is still "stand alone" for the most part in the programming area. So how big was the cap on his? Was it huge like the one Masami used?
Old 10-18-2002, 11:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Dark.....Yeah the comander is pricey but it has a lot of nice features. And I do have to agree with ya the V12 is not that easy to adjust/program but once it is I feel its one of the best out there. The cap that he had was about the size of the big LRP cap or like what comes with the new Novak ESC.
Old 10-21-2002, 02:53 PM
Tech Master

Any thoughts on the sx9 in a 12th car?? Does it need a reciever pack?? Seems generally to be being used with a bigger cap than supplied.
Old 10-21-2002, 11:03 PM
Tech Master

Found another pic.