Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Buggy has been sold to Nitro21, but thank you all that where interested
Old 10-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Tech Elite

you guys got a good deal I know the buggy B man ygpm
Old 10-07-2005, 09:04 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks Crazy!You should try to put that revo up on my home track site www.crcrc.com Lots of revo racin going on there
Old 10-07-2005, 09:18 PM
Tech Addict

Sorry crazy I didnt know you sold it!Great!Guys pack up and head to OH this Jan the Midwest winter champs are always very competitive.
Old 10-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Tech Elite

Nitro 21 well I've got a second one just trying to decide on what I'm doing with it now. I'll probably keep it and race it next year. but anyhow have fun with the TTR that car took either 2nd or 3rd at out nitro knock out race at the first of the season and hasn't been raced but a couple of times.
Old 10-07-2005, 10:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Just get rid of it man you have a good truck now or still on the way. I think that if I find a good off road track up in Michigan I will buy the pro-r and run that maybe I wont have to stick so much money into that one like I did my Revo.
Old 10-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey you got a Novak GTX down at the shop?
Old 10-08-2005, 01:33 AM
Tech Elite

he's got one on order yea I'm still considering getting rid of it I've still got my GS Truggy also the new one looks good just trying to decide on the engine deal. call me tomorrow.
Old 10-08-2005, 08:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

I wanted to give you guys a heads up.
I was the person this car was DEAL PENDING WITH at 1st and he sold it out from under me.
I asked him for personal info like 3 times via email and finally got it at 3:30 this morning.
We agreed on $240.00 shipped and was awaiting some personal information before I sent money.
I passed on 2 other car deals to get this car yesterday.
Just wanted to say THANKS brian for screwing me and I hope you dont try and screw the person that sent money.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

Nitro21-Have you paid for this buggy or not.It's 5:42 central time and he's telling me that I can still have the car.Have you paid for it or not?
This guy seems like a REAL FLAKE.
Les
Old 10-08-2005, 04:08 PM
Tech Addict

YES I HAVE PAID FOR THE CAR!!!I have LOTS of correspondence saying so and a PM(1:00pm today) saying that Ill be getting shipping info via email meaning its in the mail JUST like he promised!!!and If you look Im the first one to ask about how to pay,I got the information I needed and Paid for the car,Ive missed lots of good deals to because I wasnt fast on the draw.
Old 10-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

OK this is starting to get me upset with this whole car thing LES the car is sold to NITRO21 and was shipped to him today at 11:36 the tracking number is 03022940000003628667 that can be tracked at www.usps.com I have received 3 emails for my hotmail account saying that there was a delay in the email that I sent to you. DEAL PENDING is not saying it is sold to that one person look at all the other post all it means is that there might be a sold item. I have the option to sell to who ever it is that I like and I'm sorry that you like to email more then PM then you have the chance to run into situations like this.

I also dont know what you would need all the personal information for anyways its not going to tell you any feedback of past sold items if you wanted it for feedback then why didn't you just ask for that I have LOTS on ebay. And I ruined your weekened WOW how would you like it if your wife had to listen to a message from some unknow person like the one you left for me today while you where standing in front of your Battalion Commander telling you that in November you will be going back to Iraq again for another year. WOW I would say that might be a little worse then not getting a RC car.

SO I will refund your money and PLEASE note the CAR IS SOLD TO NITRO21

THank you.
Old 10-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

And I guess I got the ass also. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Tech Elite

ToughTrax-#1 thanks for serving.#2 Im sorry but if you sign on the dotted line to recieve money from the government then guess what.YOU HAVE TO DO CERTAIN THINGS YOU MAY NOT WANNA DO.It's not free but again thanks for serving.Cracks me up when people sign and then are suprised when we goto war.Guess what.NOTHING's FREE.Your just witnessing it to the worst degree some would say.
#3-I appreciate the Refund.Didnt know if it would happen thank goodness I was 2 cities away.Sorry for the message but I was pretty pissed as you can tell.
#4-NITRO21-You may have posted but I was by far the quickest person to respond about the car.You just responded on here.I did so via email.We had talked 2 times before you even POSTED on here.He responded to me 1st as well with a price.We had settled on that and I asked for some personal info.If Tough was SOOO good with sales then he would have offered more info via email instead of these really short emails I would get each time.If Tough is in the service it would suprise the hell out of me because he emails like a 12yr old KID.
#5-The personal information is something I always do with someone with as FEW post as you had.That way if I do get stiffed and paypal doesnt do anything I know if your within reach of me getting my money back.(I have had to do this 3 times in 5yrs).Funny thing when you show up to their door with a can to be opened how quick they respond.
Nitro21-I got an email from him TODAY trying to sell me the car.If his email is delayed it's funny because I didnt send it till this MORNING asking if the car was sold or not.I THEN today got the one saying it WASNT.Ummm 2+2='s 4 last time I checked and if he sent the car today he was or IS trying to screw someone.Im just glad again I got my refund.
Again ToughTrax Sorry for the message but I think it has good Merit and Thanks again for Serving out great but screwed up COUNTRY.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.