Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fusion Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just ordered 2 3700 packs. Going to a huge offroad electric race in the Minneapolis area April 1-3. Already 125+ Pre entries.
Josh
Old 03-23-2005, 08:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

, Make sure they will allow 3700's at the race? They aren't approved yet from what i've heard?..........Shouldn't matter unless you wax some beeshes, LOL.........Jim
Old 03-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (98%+)

These battery's are an unfair advantage. And Im loving every minute of it

Last edited by Davin; 03-23-2005 at 02:09 PM.
Old 03-23-2005, 02:04 PM
Tech Regular

Yup I already asked 2 of the people runnign the races. Mod is mod they said. I agree. If I got beat by them I would say the same thing, My.02 anyways
Josh
Old 03-23-2005, 02:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (98%+)

I am also astounded by the level of support offered by John. He spent an hour on the phone with me the other day and left me allot more educated on battery technology. Hats off to a great company with GREAT!! Tech support. Just try getting that from the bigger guys.
Old 03-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I agree, John is very helpful to all.

There are great things coming from Fusion...keep a lookout.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:05 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up

ttt
Old 03-25-2005, 09:41 AM
Tech Regular

Page 3. Up it goes
Josh
Old 03-25-2005, 09:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

big thanks go out to john malin for the awesome rip-sticks he sent me for the carpet nats. awesome cells with both great runtime and killer voltage, in combination with Much-More's Cell master charger and Much-More's new cell warming tray were the winning combination to keep me on top.

again, thank you john and fusion for all your support.
Old 03-25-2005, 06:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hi All,

it's good to be part of the fusion crowd, I'm expecting my first set of cells in the next few days and I'm looking forward to putting these puppies through thier paces. I'm a self confessed battery geek and I have a good depth of knowledge of how these things work and a good idea of how to look after them so they can look after me. I

have known John for over a year now and this guy is extremely smart and knowledgeable about cells, and I have spoken with a lot of the matcher guys, John is the best. Whatever I can do to help others (and myself) in whatever way I can is one of my goals.

I'm mainly a 12th scale racer, been running stock and mod for a few years, right now I'm running stock and enjoying it a lot as my car is handling like a dream even though it looks a little shoddy.

I have a question for you all... How many Mah are you putting into your cells? And how are you doing it?

Generally speaking, the more you put in.... the more you get out.

On an average day I will get 4200Mah into my cells. Other than my first charge (which is always crazy high) I have got 4384Mah into my cells. These are pretty good run time gp3300 cells. I know I'm way up there but if we share some knowledge i think we can all improve which can only be good for us and good for fusion.

Chris.
Old 03-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Tech Master

Guys please welcome Chris into the family. He has lots to give in battery knowledge. Please ask away and try to answer some of his questions as well. He will be instrumental in helping with some of the Research projects that I have on my plate for the near future.

Thanks,

John
Old 03-26-2005, 07:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by crimson eagle
Hi All,

it's good to be part of the fusion crowd, I'm expecting my first set of cells in the next few days and I'm looking forward to putting these puppies through thier paces. I'm a self confessed battery geek and I have a good depth of knowledge of how these things work and a good idea of how to look after them so they can look after me. I

have known John for over a year now and this guy is extremely smart and knowledgeable about cells, and I have spoken with a lot of the matcher guys, John is the best. Whatever I can do to help others (and myself) in whatever way I can is one of my goals.

I'm mainly a 12th scale racer, been running stock and mod for a few years, right now I'm running stock and enjoying it a lot as my car is handling like a dream even though it looks a little shoddy.

I have a question for you all... How many Mah are you putting into your cells? And how are you doing it?

Generally speaking, the more you put in.... the more you get out.

On an average day I will get 4200Mah into my cells. Other than my first charge (which is always crazy high) I have got 4384Mah into my cells. These are pretty good run time gp3300 cells. I know I'm way up there but if we share some knowledge i think we can all improve which can only be good for us and good for fusion.

Chris.
Old 03-26-2005, 08:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by t4usee

Sorry about that. Starting out we were discharging down to 5.4 volts, storing the batteries untill we needed them again. I did not tray the batteries before charging them again. The MAH started to drop off after a while. I noticed that some people were discharging down to 0.0 volts and then deadshorting their packs. I decided to give one of our packs a try at that. This pack was only charging up to around 2800mah and the voltage was fairly low. When I took it down to 0volts and then recharged it the mah went up to 4180 and the voltage went out the roof. Since then I have done all our packs that way and have had very good results. Still dont know if this is the best way to handle nimh packs or not but I can tell you the first battery I done was one of the Off Road specialty packs Fusion sells and it is kick a$$ to this day. We did'nt have any problem at all running it in a heat race. I have so many, now it is a awsome practice pack.
So there you go!! give me some feedback!!! Thanks John

Team Fusion
Team Tekin'
BKPaintwerks.com
Old 03-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Tech Elite

Default To All fusion Families

HAPPY EASTER !!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND !!
Old 03-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default 0.0v

Do you lose voltage over time taking your cells down to 0.0v instead of 0.9v

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.